Online applications are invited for 307 Sr. /Jr. Resident, Demonstrator posts by King George Medical University on its official website that is www.kgmu.org. Those candidates who are interested must apply for KGMU Recruitment through online mode now.
Candidates must meet the eligibility criteria and entire terms and conditions by going through the advertisement provided on its official portal and if they are satisfied with all the norms then they must apply for KGMU Recruitment 2018 before the last date that is 14-07-2018.
Apply Now for KGMU Latest Job Openings!!!
According to the norms, KGMU will hire the applicants on the basis of past qualifications and personal interview which will be organized for the selected candidates by the authorized screening committee of King George Medical University.
Candidates can gather all the detailed information regarding KGMU Recruitment 2018 by going through this page which is well designed by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Check Latest: Employment News- New Updates
|Post Name||Total No. of Vacancies|
|Geriatric Mental Health||07|
|Obstetrics & Gynecology||16|
|Oculoplasty &Orbit Clinic||02|
|Trauma Critical Care||04|
|Trauma & Emergency Research||02|
|Pulmonary & critical Care Medicine||21|
|Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics||03|
|Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery||05|
|Orthodontics & Demofacial orthopacdics||03|
|Paediatric and Preventive Dentist||03|
|Prosthodontics Crown & Bridge||05|
Candidates willing to apply for KGMU Sr. /Jr. Resident, Demonstrator vacancies must have qualified MBBS/MDS/MO in relevant field according to the posts applied for.
Check Latest: Medical Jobs
Minimum and maximum age limit for the applicants must be reached according to the terms and conditions of the organization.
Those candidates who will get selected for any of the posts above will get an attractive and sufficient salary per month as their service.
Why Wait For Increments? These Are Top 10 Ways To Increase Salary
Payment towards application form is to be paid by the candidates according to their category as decided by the authority:
- General: Rs.2, 000/-
- SC/ST/OBC: Rs.1, 000/-
KGMU Recruitment Process:
Contenders will be shortlisted as per their past qualifications and further will be called for personal interview conducted by the selection committee of the organization.
Read Out: Interview Prep. Tips- By Experts
How to Apply for Sr. /Jr. Resident, Demonstrator Jobs?
- Candidates need to visit KGMU official website that is www.kgmu.org to fill their application form for KGMU Recruitment through online mode.
- Through home page of the official portal go to the “Careers” section which will navigate you to another page.
- From the next page hit the suitable link for “Online Application for Recruitment of Suitable Candidates for following Listed Senior Resident/ Non PG Junior Residents/Demonstrator in Medical & Dental Faculty”.
- Candidates are advised to go through the advertisement carefully and if they are found eligible then go back and press the link to apply online for KGMU vacancies.
- After that they need to fill the required details in the application form.
- Hit the “Submit” tab after checking the filled details once.
- They are also advised to take print out of the duly filled application form for future reference.
- Last date to apply online: 14-07-2018
- Last date for the payment of application fee: 14-07-2018
After going through the above details regarding KGMU Recruitment 2018, it must have become easy for the candidates to apply online. For more related updates subscribe our website by providing a valid email address.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Top Jobs To Apply|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|