KIITEE 2018 Application Form
KIITEE is the only doorway for the candidates to get admission in engineering, law and many other programmes in KIIT University. Aspirants have to fill KIITEE 2018 Application Form if they desire to appear in the entrance test. Candidates have to follow the online process to apply for admission in the given courses. After the KIITEE form 2018 is filled, the candidates have appear in KIITEE 2018 exam on the below mentioned dates. To fill KIITEE 2018 Application Form, you need to follow the given below simple stated directives.
Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT), Bhubaneswar runs many courses for the students to get admission in these courses. Candidates can get the important information like eligibility criteria to fill KIITEE 2018 Application Form on the below section of this page which is well deliberated and structured by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
KIITEE 2018 Application Form
|B.Tech (Lateral Entry)||
|B.Tech in Architecture||
Candidates holding graduation degree in any respective discipline with minimum 50% aggregate marks (or equivalent CGPA) can do the registration for the exam.
|MCA/ MCA (Lateral Entry)||
|M.Tech (Lateral Entry)||
Must Read: Things To Remember Before Getting Admission
How to fill KIITEE application form 2018?
Log on to Official Portal:
- To fill KIITEE 2018 Application Form first of all the candidates have to visit the official website of KIITEE that is kiitee.ac.in
- Now on the home page you have to press the related link to get the information.
- After that you are required to read all the instructions carefully.
- After reading the instructions, the candidates have to hit on “Apply online” link.
- Now you can select the suitable course you want to apply for and then press the Submit button.
- After you have selected the course you can press on the confirm tab.
Fill KIITEE 2018 Application Form
- Fill the details like personal details, exam centre, qualification etc in the KIITEE 2018 Application Form carefully.
- Upload all the scanned images of passport size coloured photograph, signature and 10th class mark sheet/board certificate.
- Candidates must not forget to upload the scanned image in JPG format.
- After filling the complete details, the candidates must recheck the form and then finally submit KIITEE 2018 Application Form
Do You Know: How to Fill Online Application Form
Submission of Hard Copy:
- After the submission of KIITEE 2018 Application Form, you can take a printed hard copy of the form.
- Send the KIITEE 2018 Application Form through speed post, registered post or courier to the below mentioned address.
The Director, Admissions,
Bhubaneswar – 751024, Odisha, India
- B.Tech/ B.Arch.
- B.Sc. Nursing
- Biotechnology-Dual Degree (B.Tech / M.Tech)
- Bachelor of Design
- Master of Mass Communication (Integrated)
- Bachelor of Film & Television
- MCA / MCA(L.E) M. Tech.
- M.Sc. (Biotechnology)
- M.Sc.(Applied Microbiology)
- M.Sc. Nursing
- Master of Public Health
- Master of Hospital Administration
Check Here: KIIT Fee Structure 2018
Mode of Selection:
Admission will be given to the talented candidates as per their performance in Kalinga Institute of Industrial Training Entrance Examination 2018.
|Name of the State/City||Exam. Centre|
|Andaman Nicobar||Port Blair|
Know More About: Engineering Entrance Exam Notification
KIITEE Exam Pattern 2018:
Here is the KIITEE Exam Pattern for the various courses. You can have a look on the exam pattern of various UG and PG courses for KIITEE exam
- All the courses have different subjects.
- The questions in the examination are of objective type in nature.
- There will be total 120 questions in the paper.
- The examination will be conducted in offline mode and the medium of the paper will be in English.
- Each correct answer carries 4 marks.
- There will be negative marking in the exam that is additional 1 mark will be deducted for each wrong attempted question.
- Duration of KIITEE exam 2018 is 3 hours.
Must Read: How to Prepare For Written Exam
|Subjects||Number of Questions|
|B.Tech/B.Arch (Science Group)/Biotechnology Dual Degree||Physics||40|
|B.Sc Nursing/Biotechnology Dual Degree||Physics||40|
|Basic Electrical Engineering||40|
|BBA/BCA/Bachelor of Design (Fashion/Textile)/Bachelor of Film & TelevisionProduction/BA.LLB/BBA.LLB/BSc.LLB/Master of Mass( Integrated) Communication/B.Arch.(Other Group)||Mathematical Ability||30|
|Analytical & Logical Ability||30|
|Analytical & Logical Ability||30|
|LL.M.||MCQ Based on LL.B.||120|
|M.Sc.(Biotechnology) & M.Sc.(Applied Microbiology)(2 years)||Biology||50|
|Master of Public Health (2Years), Master of Hospital Administration (2Years)||Quantitative Aptitude||30|
|Logical Reasoning & Data Interpretation||30|
|M.Sc Nursing||B.Sc Nursing||120|
|Ph.D||Teaching & Research Aptitude||60|
Candidates you can go through the tentative dates according to the previous year as the exact dates for KIITEE 2018 has not been announced.
|Online Application Availability||First week of December 2017|
|Last date to fill the Application Form||Last week of March 2018|
|Last date of receiving filled-in Application Form||Last week of March 2018|
|Hosting of Admit Card||First week of April 2018|
|KIITEE exam date 2018||
Second week of April to Last week of April 2018
|Result Declaration||First week of May 2018|
|Counselling Commences From||Last week of May 2018|
KIITEE Admit Card 2018:
Candidates can acquire their KIITEE Admit Card form the official website of the conducting authority. The hall tickets will be available in the month of April 2018. To obtain your KIITEE hall ticket you need to enter some important details like registration number, date of birth etc. candidates are suggested to download their call letters before the lapse of the deadline.
KIITEE Result will be available to the candidates in the month of May 2018. For obtaining the results you have to visit the official website of the organization. After the declaration of the result, the merit list will be maintained as per the marks obtained by the candidates in the entrance examination.
The process of Counselling will begin in the month of May 2018. Seat allotment will be purely on the basis of the merit list prepared according to the marks obtained by the candidates. For the counseling process, the candidates have to come along with their original documents and certificates.
To fill KIITEE 2018 Application Form you may go through the Official link. You can get all the latest updates but for that you need to subscribe to this web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com. To get information regarding KIITEE medical entrance exam 2018, KIITEE 2018 MBBS, KIITEE MBBS 2018, KIITEE 2018 Application Form, KIITEE application status 2018 and KIITEE medical 2018 you can stay connected with us.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section:
|Top 100 Engineering Colleges In India||How To Apply For Education Loan|
|Scholarship in India||Entrance Exams In India|
|How To Survive First Year Of College||List Of Top Universities in India|