Kochi Metro Rail Recruitment
Kochi Metro Rail Limited has depicted a job notification as Kochi Metro Rail Recruitment to fill 79 posts of Graduate Trainee, Trainee, Technician Trainee and Trade Trainee in different disciplines. Job seekers who are freshers and want to make their career in government sector they can grab this golden opportunity. Interested applicants can apply for the suitable post by filling KMRL Application Form through online mode. We will soon update this page with latest information of Kochi Metro Rail Recruitment 2017 so stay in touch with us
Get These Details Here:
|Name of the Post||Qualification Requirements|
|Required Experience||Age Limitation|
|Pay Scale for Selected Candidates||Method of Selection|
|Process to apply for KMRL Recruitment|
Kochi Metro Rail Limited has announced the training scheme for fresher candidates and invites applications for the same. Eager candidates can fill the online application form on or before the last date as 25th November 2016. To know the complete details related to Kochi Metro Rail Vacancies, job seekers just need t read the information on this page which is customized by www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Kochi Metro Rail Recruitment
Kochi Metro Rail Vacancy Details:
|Post Name||Discipline||No Of Posts|
|Electronics & Communication||4|
Advertisement of Kochi Metro Rail Recruitment: Press Here
Age Limitations For KMRL Jobs:
- Applicants who are willing to apply for Kochi Metro Rail Jobs their age should be vary between 18 years to 25 years.
- Relaxation in upper age will be given to the reserved category candidates as per the govt rules.
Educational Qualification And Pay Scale:
|Post Name||Qualification Required||Salary Details|
|Graduate Trainee||BE/B.Tech (Regular) passed with minimum 60% marks||Rs. 10,000/- per month|
|Trainee||HR||MBA (HR) Regular with 60% marks||Rs. 10,000/- per month|
|CC||MSW Regular with 60% marks|
|Finance||CA/ICWA (Final/Inter)/CS (Final/Inter)|
|Legal||LLB (3/5) Regular with 60% marks|
|Technician Trainee||Diploma (Regular) passed with minimum 60% marks||Rs. 7,500/- per month|
|Trade Trainee||ITI trade passed with minimum 60% marks||Rs. 5,000/- per month|
Search Jobs According To Your Qualification: Browse Now
Recruitment panel of the organization will select the deserving candidates on the basis of marks secured in the qualifying examinations/ test/ interview. All the applying candidates must perform well to get job in this reputed organization.
To Crack Railway Exam With Scoring Marks, Check Below:
Applying procedure for KMRL Recruitment:
Job seekers who fulfilled all the framed eligible conditions can apply Online by following these simple steps:
- Willing candidates must go and log on the official website that is www.kochimetro.org
- Go to the “Careers” tab from the top of the home page and then press on “Jobs@KMRL” option from the drop down list.
- Now select the appropriate link for the post you are interested to apply.
- Now, read all the details related to the post as given in the advertisement.
- After this satisfying aspirants can hit on the link “Apply Online” given in front of their suitable post.
- Now an online application form will be visible to your screen and you have to fill this form with all the required details.
- Upload all the scanned certificates and documents as demanded in it also upload photograph with signature.
- Finally press on “Submit” button after completing the application form in all respect.
Must Have A Look To Know: Process to Fill Online Application Form
Important Date to be Consider:
Last date to submit Kochi Metro Rail Online Application Form: 25th November 2016
Candidates are advised to check information through the official advertisement which is given above. Aspirants may bookmark this page using ctrl+d to get all the latest updates of Kochi Metro Rail Recruitment 2017. For more job updates keep visit our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Railway Exams Eligibility||More Railway Jobs|
|Career In Indian Railway||Railway Exam|
|Railway Admit Card||Railway Exam Result|
|Railway Recruitment Board in India||Indian Railway Coaching Centre|
|Railway Selection Procedure||Railway Jobs Salary Structure|