Kochi Metro Rail Recruitment
KMRL Application Forms are invited for Kochi Metro Rail Recruitment in order to recruit eligible candidates for filling up the Executive Director Jobs. Aspirants who are looking for latest vacancies can grab this opportunity by applying for KMRL Kochi Metro Rail Recruitment 2017 through online mode before below mentioned date.
This Page Contains:
|Vacancy available||Age Required|
|Educational Details||Process Of Selection|
|Salary Structure||Simple Steps For Apply|
|Important Dates||Application fees|
Contenders who are eligible for the kochimetro.org Recruitment and want to grasp this chance can submit the Application forms through online mode on or before the closing date that is 25/01/2017. Applying contenders are advised to check their eligibility first, and then proceed by following some simple steps which are mentioned below. To collect more information regarding KMRL Recruitment, aspirants are needed to stay tuned with this page that is well structured by the dedicated team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Kochi Metro Rail Recruitment
Kochi Metro Rail Vacancy:
- For Kochi Metro Rail Jobs, Candidates must attain a degree of Bachelor’s/ Master’s in the relevant field with excellent academic records from a recognized university/ institution.
- Relevant work experience in required stream will desirable for contenders.
Get More: Jobs After Graduation
Looking For More Post Graduate Jobs: Get Here
- Before applying for Kochi Metro Rail Vacancies, should satisfy age criteria of organization that is candidate must not below the b18 years of age as on 1st January 2017.
- Relaxation will be provided to reserve category candidates as per the rules and regulation of government.
- For the Executive Director Careers, selected candidates will get an attractive and satisfying amount of salary on monthly basis from the organization.
- Further allowances and benefits will be applicable as per post and norms of organization.
- Firstly candidates will be screened according to their filled application form.
- After that selected candidates will be called for written test, practical test & interview for final selection of the candidates which will be done by the recruitment panel of the organization.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for any test & interview.
Read Also: Railway Exam Preparation Tips
How To Apply For Kochi Metro Rail Limited Recruitment?
- Aspirants need to visit the official web portal of organization that is kochimetro.org
- Go to “Careers” tab available in the top menu bar of home page and hit on it.
- Now hit “Jobs@KRML” tab which is presented in the left panel of page.
- A list of open vacancies will be displayed on your screen.
- Candidates need to hit on appropriate link according to the post they want to apply for which is mentioned under “Notification Ref.” column
- A notification regarding advertisement will open in the computer screen.
- Read the complete information very carefully and hit “Apply Now” button from the same page.
- If you are a new user then hit on “Create an Account” link and fills the registration form.
- If you are an old user, then you need to sign in with email and password.
- Thereafter, fill the online application form with accurate details and upload your latest photograph, signature and other required documents in proper manner.
- At last, submit this online form and take a hard copy of duly filled form for further reference.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
Closing date to submit online application form: 25/01/2017
Kochi Metro Rail Careers >>> Direct Link
For any further details about Kochi Metro Rail Recruitment 2017, you may visit Official Link mentioned above. For getting latest updates of Kochi Metro Rail Ltd Recruitment you may bookmark this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com by pressing Control + D.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Railway Exams Eligibility||More Railway Jobs|
|Career In Indian Railway||Railway Exam|
|Railway Recruitment Board in India||Indian Railway Coaching Centre|
|Railway Selection Procedure||Railway Jobs Salary Structure|