Konkan Railway Recruitment
A Job advertisement has been released as Konkan Railway Recruitmentby Konkan Railway Corporation Limited. Candidates, who want to get job in KRCL, they can apply for Konkan Railway Jobs against 14 vacant positions of Technical Assistant Posts for different categories like Senior Technical Assistant (STA) and Junior Technical Assistant (JTA). Interested candidates, who are in search ofKonkan Railway Recruitment 2018, may apply by appearing in walk in interview. By the following steps are given below, candidates can easily appear in Konkan Railway Technical Assistant Walk In interview.
Walk in interview for Konkan Railway Job Openings will be held on 13-12-2017. Candidates are suggested to bring essential documents at the time of interview for the purpose verification. All you are required to do is to go through the below designed page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com and get all the relevant information regarding Konkan Railway Recruitment 2018.
Konkan Railway Recruitment
|Post Date||Railway Boards||Post Name||Educational Qualification||Last Date||Complete Information|
|04/12/2017||Konkan Railway Recruitment||KRCL (STA/JTA) Technical Assistant- 14||B.Tech||13/12/2017 (Walkin)||Pdf Download|
Konkan Railway Vacancy Details:
|Posts Name||Category Name||Total Vacancies|
|Technical Assistant||Senior Technical Assistant||08|
|Junior Technical Assistant||06|
Essential Qualification for KRCL jobs:
- Those candidates are interested to apply for Konkan Railway Corporation Technical Assistant Vacancy, should have completed full time Degree in Civil Engineering with minimum 60% marks from a recognized University approved by AICTE or Technical Board.
- Appliers should have experience in their respective discipline.
Grab Today: More Engineering Jobs
Age criteria& Salary Details for KRCL Recruitment:
|Category Name||Age as on 01/01/2018||Salary|
|Senior Technical Assistant||32 years||Rs.35,000/- per month|
|Junior Technical Assistant||30 years||Rs.30, 000/- per month|
Relaxation in age:
- Age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates will be given as per the decision of the Government of India.
- Age relaxation for Ex-servicemen is discretionary.
Selection procedure forKRCL Job Openings:
- Selection of the applicants will be based on their performance in walk in interview which will be held on specified date or venue.
- Group Discussion (GD) or any other elimination round, can be introduced depending on the number of candidates and those candidates who will successfully go through the elimination round will be called for interview.
- The interview will be taken by the nominated Committee and the selection will be finalized on merit, based on the performance in the interview, qualification andexperience.
Read Also: Railway Interview Tips & Tricks
How to appear Konkan Railway Walk in Interview?
- First of all, contenders are required to visit the official website of KRCL that is konkanrailway.com
- After that move to “Recruitment” tab that is visible at the top of home page and from the drop down list select “Current Notifications” option
- Then, you need to open the link as “NOTIFICATION FOR THE RECRUITMENT OF Sr. Technical Assistant and Jr. Technical Assistant (Civil) on Fixed Term Contract Basis in KRCL”
- Now Read all the details carefully before applying.
- After that, download the Konkan Railway application form.
- Fill the application form correctly with every detail in prescribed manner.
- After that prepare yourself for walk-in interview along with filled application, photographs and self attested hard copy of documents/ certificates.
- Also, contender is required to bring original certificates for purpose of verification.
- Reach the venue that is mentioned below on particular date and time as mentioned below.
Know More About: Latest Walkin Jobs In India
Walk in Venue for Konkan Railway:
Konkan Railway Executive club,
Find More: Mumbai Jobs
Documents to be attached with the filled application:
- Attested copies of certificate in proof of qualification (As per the qualification specified in the notification).
- Attested copy of Proof of Date of Birth
- Attested copy of caste certificate in the format required for Central Government Employment (in case of SC/ST/OBC) and certificate in support of claims for Ex- servicemen.
- Two attested passport size recent photographs.
- Experience certificate (if any)
- Character certificate.
- Date of walk in interview: 13/12/2017, Time: 10:00 AM onwards
- Time of registration 09.30 AM to 11:30 AM on the date of walk-in interview at the venue itself.
Aspirants may acquire complete information about Konkan Railway Recruitment 2018 through above mentioned Official Link. You are advised to stay connected to www.recruitmentinboxx.com for upcoming details.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Railway Exams Eligibility||More Railway Jobs|
|Career In Indian Railway||Railway Exam|
|Railway Recruitment Board in India||Indian Railway Coaching Centre|
|Railway Selection Procedure||Railway Jobs Salary Structure|