Konkan Railway Syllabus
Have you applied for Junior Engineer Examination?? Hunting for Konkan Railway Syllabus?? Then, Avail Complete Konkan Railway JE Syllabus here!! With the purpose of filling 37 vacant posts of Junior Engineer, Konkan Railway Corporation Limited has invite applications from fascinated candidates. Similarly, individuals who have applied must be seeking for KRCL JE Exam Syllabus and KRCL JE Exam Pattern. Thus, we have brought Konkan Railway Syllabus 2017 on this page. So, must go through it.
|Konkan Railway Syllabus||Examination Scheme|
|Important Note||Steps to download Syllabus PDF|
|Qualifying Marks||Link to download Konkan Railway Syllabus|
Furthermore, contenders can also download Konkan Railway Junior Engineer Syllabus in PDF format by following the below written instructions. On the other hand, willing candidates can also get updated and complete Konkan Railway Junior Engineer Exam Pattern and Konkan Railway Exam Syllabus by scrolling down the page which is well modified by team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Konkan Railway Syllabus
KRCL JE Syllabus
|Arithmetic Check: How To Prepare Maths For Competitive Exams||
|General Awareness Get: GK Questions with Answers||
|Reasoning Check Here: How To Prepare Reasoning for Exams||
Konkan Railway Exam Pattern:
Type of Examination: Written Examination will be further divided into two parts namely Objective and Subjective types.
Number of Questions: Objective Type examination will consist of 150 questions.
Allotted Time: Time duration of Objective Type exam is two hours while 1 hour 30 minutes for Descriptive type.
Negative Marking: Negative Marking is applied in Objective Paper only, where 1/3 marks will get deducted for each wrong attempt.
Marks Allotted: Objective Paper will be organized for 150 marks whereas Descriptive Paper will be scheduled for 50 marks.
Covered Topics: Question Paper will comprise of various topics such as General Intelligence, General Awareness, Arithmetic, Technical Ability, General Science.
Read Also: Railway Exam Preparation Tips
|Examination Type||Subjects||Marks Allotted||Questions||Time Duration|
|Objective Type||Technical Ability and General Science||90||150||2 hours|
|Descriptive||Professional||50||–||1 hour 30 minutes|
Thing you should put an eye Upon: Written Exam will be scheduled at Navi Mumbai and or at its Regional Centres especially Ratnagiri, Madgaon, Karwar and Udupi.
Simple Steps To download KRCL Syllabus PDF:
Individuals who want to download the KRCL Exam Syllabus in PDF format have to follow below specified directives. Let’s take a look!!
- At first, approach the official website of Konkan Railway Corporation Limited that is www.konkanrailway.com
- On the homepage, search for link related to Konkan Railway Syllabus and press on that.
- Subsequently, a new page will display in front of you on your computer screen showing exam syllabi.
- Then, scroll down the page and check subject wise syllabus.
- At last, download it and take a print out of same for future utilize.
- Interested aspirants can also save the pdf file of Konkan Railway Syllabus 2017 in their computer system.
Check Here: More Jobs in Railway Sector
Minimum Qualifying Marks:
- Individuals who are going to appear in Junior Engineer Exam are required to obtain 60% marks (for all categories). No round Off will be carried out.
- Two separate panels will be prepared out of successful candidates of written examination. First panel will be prepared for Land losers while the other one for other than land losers.
- Panel of other than land losers aspirants will be considered after exhausting the number of qualified candidates from Land losers. This will be followed by scrutiny of documents as per merit order.
Get Here >>> Konkan Railway Syllabus 2017
Individuals can get Konkan Railway Syllabus 2017 by going through above specified Official Link. Kindly bookmark our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to gain other details and facts on Konkan Railway Exam, Konkan Railway Admit Card, etc.
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|Konkan Railway Recruitment||Railway Current Affairs|
|Railway Salary Structure||Railway Exams Preparation Books|
|Railway Exam Question Papers||Railway Exam Pattern|