Kota University Admission
Students, who want to take admission in University of Kota are informed that Kota University Admission is going to start from May 2018. The university will release UOK Notification for admission procedure in the month of April 2018.
Students can fill their Kota University Online Application form from this page. Those, who want to take admission into to PhD and M.Phil courses, have to clear Kota University Entrance Exam, which would be conducted by the university as on specified dates.
|Release Date||Recruitment Board||Exam Name||Complete Information|
|26/03/2018||Kota University Admission||Kota University – Entrance Exam, Dates Online||Download Admit Card|
University of Kota (UOK) Admission
Kota University is also known as University of Kota (UOK), which was established in 2003 under the Rajasthan state act. It got recognization from University Grants Commission in the year 2003. It is a public university. The university has its 175 affiliated colleges across six districts of Rajasthan state. UOK provides admission in six faculties viz:
- Faculty of Arts
- Faculty of Social Sciences
- Faculty of Commerce
- Faculty of Science
- Faculty of Management
- Faculty of Law and Education
So, those who want to be a part of this University as a student can apply for Kota University Admission 2018-19 by going through the guidelines provided below on this page, which is well tailored by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Kota University Admission
Important Dates for Kota University Admission
|1||The release of advertisement|
of application form
|2||Application form beginning||4th week of May 2018|
|3||Last date for submission of|
application form in online mode
for UG courses
|3rd week of June 2018|
|4||Last date for submission of|
Application form in online
mode for PG courses
|Last week of June 2018|
|5||Publication of merit list||Last week of June 2018|
8 Things Before Getting Admission: To Know Hit Here
Eligibility Criteria Required for UOK Admission:
To get Kota University Admission, students must have following qualification:
- Applicants must hold a Master’s degree in relevant subject from any recognized University with at least 55% marks is eligible for entrance test for Ph.D. admission
- Relaxation of 5% for SC/ ST and physically handicapped candidates
- The student, who has qualified an examination conducted by professional bodies leading to CA, CS, ICWA, PGDM approved by AICTE, New Delhi, is also eligible for the entrance test.
Selection process for Kota University Admission is as following:
- Admission of students in to various courses at Kota University such as UG/ PG/ Certificate/ Diploma etc, will be made on the basis of student’s qualifying examination from any education board/ university.
- To get admission in to PhD and M.Phil courses, students have to crack entrance examination, which will be conducted by the university as on decided dates mentioned in Kota University Notification.
Do You Know: How To Reduce Negative Marking In Exam
Exemption from Entrance Test:
There is some exemption for Kota University Admission given by the university. You must have a look:
- Those students who have qualified UGC/ CSIR NET (JRF), ICSSR, ICPR examination/ SET/ GATE (with a valid score) / Teacher Research Fellowship holder.
- Aspirants who has passed M.Phil. program through entrance examination and course work as per the UGC notification 2009 from any recognized University.
- A permanent University/ College Teacher who is appointed by RPSC/ duly constituted selection committee, in case of Teacher from an affiliated college the appointment must be approved by the University.
Kota University Exam Fee:
For Kota University Admission, students s must have to pay Rs. 1,000/- as examination fee. The payment of exam fee must be done through Demand draft in favor of in the name of Registrar, University of Kota, Kota payable at Kota.
Don’t Have Money To Pay College Fee: Check Best Ways Here
Kota University Entrance Exam Pattern:
The entrance test will be conducted in the following subjects:
|Faculty||Subject to be chosen for Entrance Test||No. of tentative vacancies*|
|Science||Chemistry (Chemical Sciences)||02|
|Zoology (Life Sciences)||02|
|Physics (Physical Sciences)||04|
Scheme of Test:
- The examination will be of two hours duration and the maximum marks of the test will be 100.
- There will be one paper consisting of two part, each part will be of 50 marks.
- For passing the test the candidate has to score minimum 40% marks in each part separately and minimum 50% marks in aggregate.
|I||50||25 questions will be of general nature i.e. research aptitude and logical reasoning. The rest 25 questions will be from the subject concern. All 50 questions will be objective type multiple choice|
|II||50||There will be 07 descriptive type questions. Out of these 03 questions will carry 10 marks each and 04 questions will carry 05 marks each. All questions would be from the syllabus of NET (UGC/CSIR) of the concern subject.|
Why Do Post Graduation? Check Out Importance Of Master Degree
Validity of the Test:
Students, who are qualifying the test, would be eligible to be invited for the interview for the next two years; such candidates would again submit an application for the exemption from the text along with the relevant certificate, if needed.
How to Apply for Kota University Admission:
Students can apply for Kota University Online Admission by following the guidelines mentioned below:
- For Kota University Admission First of all you need to go through the official website of university that is uok.ac.in.
- Now you have to hit on “Online Admission” tab, available at the mid of home page.
- On the next page you will see various courses links, but you are required to hit on that course link you want to apply.
- By hitting the suitable link you will get a new window having all the details regarding course. You must read all the details very carefully.
- Afterwards you need to hit on an appropriate link for applying online for Kota University Admission.
- You have to fill UOK Application form in correct manner and upload the needed documents then press “Submit” button.
- At last you should take a print out of filled application form and send it to the below mentioned address along with DD.
Get Best Answer: Why College Attendance is Important
Room No. 9,
Directorate of Research, Saraswati Bhawan,
University of Kota, M.B.S. Road,
Near Kabir Circle, Kota
To get more details about Kota University Admission 2018-19 must check this Official Link and keep visiting www.recruitmentinboxx.com for latest notification.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Kota University Time Table||Kota University Result|
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|Student Success Strategies||What To Do After Graduation?|
|How To Survive First Year Of College||Golden Rules of Career Success|