KPCL Admit Card
With reference to Recruitment Notification No: A1P1C (C1), Karnataka Power Corporation Limited, Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) is going to organize written exam in September 2018. Applied aspirants can get their KPCL Admit Card soon from here.
Earlier, Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) was decided that exam was organized on 21-01-2018 for the post of AEs/JEs/Chemists/Chemical Supervisors but it was cancelled due to some reasons. KPCL Admit Card Downloading Date will be announced soon.
KPCL Sep Exam Admit Card:
All the aspirants are hereby informed that, the written test of the above posts will be conducted by Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) in the month of September 2018. Detailed instructions and schedule of the written test will be announced shortly in KEA.
Now you may check details printed on KPCL Admit Card 2018, required documents id proof along with hall ticket etc by the help of this page prepared by the unit of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
KPCL Admit Card
How to get KPCL Hall Ticket 2018?
- For downloading KPCL Admit Card may go through official portal that is karnatakapower.com
- Press on “Careers and Recruitments” tab from left side of home page.
- Afterwards you need to hit on “RECRUITMENT OF AE/JE/CHEMISTS/CHEMICAL SUPERVISOR-2018-RESULTS WILL BE ANNOUNCED SHORTLY ON REVIEW OF OBJECTIONS” link.
- From new window you need to press on “Written Test Notification” link.
- Read complete KPCL Admit Card Notification carefully.
- After reading relevant details revisit to previous page and press on suitable link regarding KPCL Admit Card 2018 For AE/JE/Chemist (Sep) Exam 2018
- Now, KPCL Exam Admit Card accordingly.
- Enter Application Number, Date of Birth and hit on submit button to view KPCL Exam Hall Ticket.
- KPCL Admit Card page will open up in front of you.
- Save KPCL AE Admit Card OR KPCL JE Admit Card and obtain a hard copy of it for future reference.
Know Here: How to Download Admit Card
KPCL Selection Process:
Selection of the candidates for KPCL Job Vacancies will be done on the basis of test/ DV. Test will be held on the basis of Department Exam Scheme, which is mention below. After that a KPCL Merit list of selected candidates will be updated. Applicants who are preparing for AE JE Examination can now check Full KPCL Exam Syllabus for better preparation.
- Written Exam
- Kannada Language Test
- Documents Verification
KPCL Exam Pattern:
- The Exam will be Written Objective Type.
- The Exam will be of 100 Marks.
- The question papers will be in English version for engineering cadre.
- The question paper will be in both Kannada & English for Chemists/ Chemical Supervisors.
Get Here in Detailed Way: KPCL AE JE Syllabus
Documents to carry with KPCL Admit Card 2018:
- Voter ID.
- KPCL Chemist Admit Card
- Aadhar Card.
- Ration Card.
- PAN Card.
- Driving License.
- College ID.
- Any Valid ID Proof Issued by Gazetted Officer.
- Bank Passbook.
Details printed on KPCL Admit Card 2018:
- Name of the Aspirant.
- Father Name.
- Date of Birth.
- Gender (Male/Female).
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature.
- Space for Candidate’s Signature.
- Guidelines to follow during the time of the exam.
- Examination Centre Code.
- Test Centre.
- Applicant’s Photograph.
Check Here: What to Carry and What Not In Examination Hall
KPCL AE JE Examination Center:
By going through above details about KPCL Admit Card 2018, you may get your Hall Ticket easily. Follow its Official link mentioned above to know more about it. Bookmark this page by pressing Ctrl+D for getting more upcoming information about results and others.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|KPCL Recruitment||KPCL Result|
|How To Maximize Your Score In Exam||How To Get Rid Of Sleeping While Studying|
|Write On Exam Paper Faster & Better||How To Reduce Negative Marking In Exam|
|11 Tips To Remember What You Read||How to Score Good Marks in Exam|