KPMG India is looking for people with a range of skills and abilities to fill up its latest jobs opening notified as KPMG Recruitment. So be the first to apply for KPMG Careers by visiting the official website, kpmg.com. The organization invites freshers as well as experienced candidates to enroll their names by filling the application form via online process.
The selection panel of this organization will judge applicants on the basis of their academic performance, experience and skills. Candidates will be appointed for different location of India including, Delhi, Noida, Gurgaon, Cochin, Bangalore, Mumbai, Chandigarh etc. All the further details concerning KPMG Recruitment 2018 is well placed on the underneath section of this web page by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com, so go through it.
|SAP BPC Consultant||Delhi|
|GSOC Assistant Manager||Noida|
|Manager/AD – FDD||Delhi|
Senior Executive- GAAP, Reconciliation Services
|KGS/ RAK/ Senior Analyst/ Marketing Services||Gurgaon|
KGS/ RAK/ Analyst-FTS/ Operations
|GSOC Associate Consultant||Noida|
- SAP BPC Consultant: MBA/ CA/ CMA/ B. Com/ M. Com and minimum years of experience.
- GSOC Consultant & GSOC Assistant Manager: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Networking, or Computer Security or equivalent and CISSP and/or CISM Certifications or equivalent.
- Manager/AD – FDD: Qualified Chartered Accountant. Must be a strong analytical, research, and organizational skills, prioritization and has report writing skills.
- Senior Executive- GAAP, Reconciliation, General Ledger, Reporting: Graduate/MBA/CA
- KGS/ RAK/ Senior Analyst/ Marketing/ Analyst-FTS/ Operations: Graduate in relevant field with good command over English language.
- Senior: Kochi: Qualified CA with relevant years of experience.
- GSOC Associate Consultant: Candidates are required to have the ability to read and understand system data including security event logs, system logs, application logs, and device logs, etc. He/ She must possess solid understanding of enterprise grade technologies like operating systems, databases and web applications. Network infrastructure knowledge and Security configuration knowledge is also required.
Get Here: Jobs By Qualification
Age Restriction for KPMG Jobs:
Candidates who want to apply against KPMG vacancies must not be less than 18 years of age and more than the age limit fixed by6 the selection panel of the organization. However, special category candidates will get relaxation in as per the norms of Indian government.
Candidates will get remuneration as per the post for which they have applied. Pay scale will totally based upon the norms of the organization. Appointed contenders are also liable to get other allowances as per their performance.
Method of Assortment against KPMG Recruitment Notification:
Candidates will be shortlisted and selected for the above listed vacant positions as per their performance in written test and personal interview that will be conducted by the selection panel of the organization.
Best Preparation Tips For Exam/ Interview:
Steps to Apply for KPMG Recruitment:
- First of all, visit to the official website www.kpmg.com
- Now on the home page, hit on “Careers” tab, placed in the menu bar.
- After that, press on “Job Search” option visible at the right side of the new page.
- Now, below the head “Careers in your location” select location “India”
- On the new page, under the heading Job Search hit on “Press here to Apply” link
- After pressing the link, various vacancies will get displayed on your digital screen.
- From the column given at the left hand side of the page, hit on the post name which you are interested to apply.
- Read the notification clearly and check the eligibility criteria.
- After ensuring your eligibility, aspirants need to hit at “Apply at company’s website” button.
- Now press on “Apply to Job” button after reading all the details.
- Now log in to your account by entering your password and email id.
- If you are new users, register yourself first by pressing create an account tab.
- After accessing your account fill the KPMG application form and upload relevant documents if required.
- Re-check your form before pressing on “Submit” button.
- Lastly, take out a hard copy of the filled application form for future use.
Press Here >> KPMG Recruitment 2018
Last Date to Submit KPMG Online Application Form: End of November 2017
Note: You may check the Official Website to grab more information concerning KPMG Recruitment 2018. Stay tuned with our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get updated details.
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|Latest Private Jobs||How to Find a Job Online|
|Latest Walk-In Interview For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Top Jobs To Apply|