Karnataka Public Service Commission has declared KPSC Results. The commission was conducted examination for 73 vacant posts of Assistant Engineer. So, aspirants who were participate in this exam and waiting for result can download Karnataka PSC Merit List and ensure their eligibility for next phase of selection process. Candidates can get Karnataka PSC Exam Results by visiting official website of commission that is kpsc.kar.nic.in.
If you want to check Karnataka Public Service Commission Results directly then you can go through the direct link as stated below. Aspirants who get their roll no in Karnataka PSC Asst Engineer Merit List are informed that they have to go through the Documents Verification round. In order to attain additional information about KPSC Results 2018, aspirants can scroll down this web page which is well created by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
|Results Date||Recruitment Board||Exam Name||More Information|
|15/12/2017||KPSC Results||KPSC Asst Engineer Merit List||See Result|
How to Download Karnataka PSC Assistant Engineer Exam Result?
To check KPSC Assistant Engineer Merit List via online mode, contenders can follow the guidelines as stated below:
- First and foremost step to download KPSC Cut Off is to log on official website that is kpsc.kar.nic.in
- Now scroll the home page and select “Press Note” button available at the mid of page.
- After hitting this option, candidates will reach on next page here you need to press on “ORIGINAL DOCUMENT VERIFICATION OF ELIGIBLE CANDIDATES OF ASST. ENGR (MECH)” link.
- Now KPSC Assistant Engineer Exam Result notice will be opened in PDF format.
- Candidates need to read all details attentively.
- Then press on suitable link to Karnataka PSC Assistant Engineer Result.
- After that, aspirants need to enter their Application ID and Date of Birth in search box.
- Now KPSC Assistant Engineer Results will be opened, you need check their roll no in KPSC Merit List.
- Finally, you can download kpsc.kar.nic.in Result and take the print out of Karnataka PSC Results.
What’s the Next Stage of Selection Process?
In order to hire most eligible candidates for 73 vacant posts of Assistant Engineer (Mechanical) in the department of Water Resources, the commission was organized examination. On the basis of applicants performance KPSC Result has been published. Candidates are notified that the commission has decided to conduct next round of selection process. So, qualified aspirants have to appear in Documents Verification round which is going to be held on 27-12-2017. Aspirants are also advised that they have to carry all documents and testimonials in original as well as Xerox. If any candidates will fail to produce all original documents then he/she will not be allowed to attend the Documents Verification.
Must Check: Upcoming PSC Notification
KPSC Documents Verification is going to be held on: 27-12-2017
Candidates can also go through the link as stated above to collect details concerning KPSC Results. You can also bookmark this web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com by using ctrl +d and collect all updates concerning KPSC Results 2018.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Karnataka Jobs||KPSC Syllabus|
|KPSC Admit Card||KPSC Rank List|
|KPSC Recruitment||KPSC Answer Key|
|KPSC Previous Year Question Papers||KPSC Exam Date|