Karnataka Power Transmission Corporation Limited has strewed a job notification as KPTCL Recruitment 2016. Organization intends to invite online applications from brilliant and motivated job hunters for filling up 1921 vacancies of Junior Engineer (JE), Assistant Executive Engineer (AEE) and others. Indian nationals who are captivated in joining this reputed organization can promptly apply against KPTCL Jobs by submitting application forms. Aspirants who desire to gain updates in regard to KPTCL Recruitment 2017, are suggested to stay in touch with our web page.
KPTCL Exam Date Notice
Karnataka Power Transmission Corporation Limited is going to conduct Exam for posts of AE (Ele), Asst Accounts Officer, JE (Ele/Civil), Assistant, Junior Assistant in the month of March 2017. Candidates, who have applied for 1921 vacancies of above stated posts, need to attend Aptitude Test. According to the marks of appliers in exam, candidates will be appointed. Candidates should carry their admit card at time of exam, which will be made available here soon by our team as it will available on official portal.
Karnataka Power Transmission Corporation Limited has issued KPTCL Call Letter for the shortlisted candidates for verification of original documents/ testimonials. According to the latest result, shortlisted candidates for post of Assistant Executive Engineer (Elec.) Assistant Engineer (Civil) can download their admit card through link given below. Document Verification round is scheduled to be held on 08/02/2017, so download your KPTCL Admit Card 2017 now.
<<Download KPTCL Hall Ticket – Press Here>>
|Provisional selection list of selected candidates for Junior Lineman and Junior Station Attendant (BACKLOG Posts) is made available now by Karnataka Power Transmission Corporation. Candidates, who attended examination from 18.10.2017 to 23.10.2016, may check KPTCL Result and Merit List through links given below. Also you can know about the cut off marks for both posts through official links that are given here.|
<<Selection List of Junior Lineman (Non-HK) – Press Here>>
<<Selection List of Junior Lineman (HK) – Press Here>>
<<Cut off Marks for Junior Lineman (Non-HK & HK) – Press Here>>
<<Cut off Marks for Junior Station Attendant (Backlog) (Non-HK & HK ) – Press Here>>
Job searchers who fulfill the eligibility criteria can apply against Karnataka Power Transmission Corporation Limited Recruitment by filling applications via online process as on or before the last date that is well given below. Candidates can get full fledge info regarding this job notification from the below tuned page which is well structured by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
|Name of Corporation||Total Vacancies||Official Link|
|Karnataka Power Transmission Corporation Limited(KPTCL)||728||Get Details|
|Bangalore Electricity Supply Company (BESCOM)||192||Get Details|
|Chamundeshwari Electricity Supply Corporation(CESC)||260||Get Details|
|Hubli Electricity Supply Company (HESCOM)||341||Get Details|
|Gulbarga Electricity Supply Company Limited (GESCOM)||400||Get Details|
KPTCL Vacancies Details:
|Name Of Posts||Number Of Vacancies|
|Assistant Executive Engineer (Elec.)||52|
|Assistant Engineer (Electrical)||416|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil)||24|
|Assistant Account Officer||296|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)||409|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||12|
|Name of the Posts||Qualifications|
|Assistant Executive Engineer(Elec.)||B.E/B.Tech in Electrical|
|Assistant Engineer (Elec.)||BE in Electrical|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil)||B.E in Civil Engineering|
|Assistant Accounts Officer||M.com or M.B.A (finance)|
|Junior Engineer (Elec.)||Diploma in Electrical|
|Junior Assistant||PUC/ Diploma in Accountancy|
Want More Diploma Jobs: Get Here
Grab Today: More Engineering Jobs
|Belongs to General Merit Category||60%|
|Belongs to category I, IIA, IIB, IIIA, IIIB||50%|
|Belongs to SC/ST||Pass Class|
Age of the candidates must be less than 18 years and more than-
- 35 years in case of General merit candidates.
- 38 years in case of category IIA, IIB, IIIA and IIIB candidates.
- 40 years in case of SC/ST and Category J candidates.
- Relaxation in age must be given according to the organization rules.
|Name of the Posts||Salary|
|Assistant Executive Engineer(Elec.)||Rs.20,600/- Rs.43,850/-|
|Assistant Engineer (Elec.)||Rs.18380/- Rs.32,610/-|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil)|
|Assistant Accounts Officer|
|Junior Engineer (Elec.)||Rs.11,750/- Rs.29,070/-|
|Junior Assistant||Rs.9,050/- Rs.23080/-|
- The candidates need to pay application fees as Rs.500/- (General, category I, IIA, IIB, IIIA and IIIB) and 300/- (SC/ST) in any of the post office in the Jurisdiction of Karnataka.
- Additional amount of Rs. 15/- will have to be added as service charge of postal department.
Contenders will be selected on the basis of their scores in online Aptitude Test only to recruit passionate and well qualified candidates.
Aptitude Test Syllabus:
|Name of the Posts||Marks and syllabus|
|Assistant Executive Engineer(Elec.)||75 marks-VTU Syllabus of Electrical/Electrical and Electronics of Discipline25 marks-General Awareness and Aptitude|
|Assistant Engineer (Elec.)|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil)||75 marks- VTU Syllabus of Civil Engineering discipline25 marks- General Awareness and Aptitude|
|Assistant Accounts Officer||75 Marks- M.Com, Banglore University syllabus, MBA(Finance), VTU Syllabus25 marks- General Awareness and Aptitude|
Guidelines To Apply For KPTCL Application Form:
Aspirants who wish to apply have to follow some easy guidelines as sited below for your easiness:
- Firstly, access to web portal of Karnataka Power Transmission Corporation Limited through online mode that is www.kptcl.com
- Once you reached the homepage, you required to press on “Recruitment” tab which is located at top of page in menu bar.
- Within few seconds, a new page will open up.
- Now, contenders have to hit on “Brief Employment Notification for Recruitment to the posts of AEE (Electrical), AE (Electrical/Civil), Asst Account Officer, JE (Electrical/Civil), Assistant, Junior Assistant in KPTCL and ESCOMS” link.
- On hitting above stated link, notification will open up on your desktop in front of you. Read the notification carefully.
- After reading notification, fill online application form with required details.
- Also, upload scanned images of signature and photograph, if needed.
- In last, for final submission of filled form press on “Submit” button.
- Must take a print out of it for further make of use.
Last date of Submission an online form: 28th September 2016
To grasp other essential details regarding this Notification go through below given link and for obtaining latest updates on KPTCL Recruitment 2017, regularly visit our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com
KPTCL Recruitment 2016– Download PDF
You May Also Like To Check This Section