Karnataka Power Transmission Corporation Limited is looking for skilled candidates for the post of Engineer/Assistant. Candidates who are interested to apply for KPTCL Recruitment must check the details from here.
As per KPTCL recruitment notification, candidates need to submit the KPTCL application form through online mode. They can fill the KPTCL online application form before the last date to apply for the KPTCL Vacancy.
|Post Date||Recruitment Board||Post Name||Qualification||Last Date||More detail|
|08/03/2018||KPTCL Recruitment||KPTCL Latest Engineer/ Assistant Vacancy Notification||B.Tech/ Diploma||08/03/2018||See Notification|
KPTCL Recruitment 2018:
Candidates applying for the KPTCL Vacancies should go through the aptitude test that will conduct by the Karnataka Power Transmission Corporation Limited to shortlist the aspirants for the KPTCL Jobs.
Get the more details about the KPTCL Recruitment 2018 -19 from this page which is created by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
KPTCL Vacancies Details:
Name of the Post: Engineer/Assistant
To apply for the KPTCL Engineer Recruitment, candidates should complete their B.E/B.Tech/ B.E/ M.com/ Diploma in relevant field from recognized university.
Grab Today: More Engineering Jobs
Eligibility Criteria of KPTCL Job:
|Belongs to General Merit Category||60%|
|Belongs to category I, IIA, IIB, IIIA, IIIB||50%|
|Belongs to SC/ST||Pass Class|
Age of the candidates must be less than 18 years and more than-
- 35 years in case of General merit candidates.
- 38 years in case of category IIA, IIB, IIIA and IIIB candidates.
- 40 years in case of SC/ST and Category J candidates.
- Relaxation in age must be given according to the organization rules.
Appointed candidates through Karnataka Power Transmission Corporation Limited recruitment process will receive satisfied amount of salary that has fixed by the organization.
You Can Also Check: Latest Electricity Department Recruitment
- The candidates need to pay application fees as Rs.500/- (General, category I, IIA, IIB, IIIA and IIIB) and 300/- (SC/ST) in any of the post office in the Jurisdiction of Karnataka.
- Additional amount of Rs. 15/- will have to be added as service charge of postal department.
Contenders will be selected on the basis of their scores in online Aptitude Test only to recruit passionate and well qualified candidates.
Guidelines To Apply For KPTCL Application Form:
Aspirants who wish to apply for KPTCL Assistant Recruitment have to follow some easy guidelines as sited below for your easiness:
- Firstly, access to web portal of Karnataka Power Transmission Corporation Limited through online mode that is www.kptcl.com
- Once you reached the homepage, you required to press on “Recruitment” tab which is located at top of page in menu bar.
- Within few seconds, a new page will open up.
- Now, contenders have to hit on appropriate link related to KPTCL notification.
- On hitting above stated link, notification will open up on your desktop in front of you. Read the notification carefully.
- After reading notification, fill online application form with required details.
- Also, upload scanned images of signature and photograph, if needed.
- In last, for final submission of filled form press on “Submit” button.
- Must take a print out of it for further make of use.
Last date of Submission an online form: Available Soon
To grasp other essential details regarding this Notification go through below given link and for obtaining latest updates on KPTCL Recruitment 2018-19, regularly visit our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|KPTCL Result||Karnataka Jobs|
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Employment News- New Updates|
|Top Jobs To Apply||How to Find a Job Online|