KSET Application Form
Candidates who want to develop their career as Lecturers / Assistant Professors of concerned Universities / Colleges / Institutions of Karnataka State may fill KSET Application Form. The last date to fill online KSET application form is 31-10-2017. Applicants may read KSET notification from official website given below or reading this page completely. Only online applications are invited from eligible contenders for the post of lecturers and professors. Individuals who are going to fill KSET Application Form 2018 are advised to know KSET important dates by going through the content given on this page.
After qualifying Karnataka State Eligibility Test, candidates will become to grab lecturer and assistant professorship jobs in Government/ Aided /Private of Karnataka State. The Karnataka State Eligibility Test 2018 will be held on 31-12-2017 at different centers of the Karnataka. Applicants may get more relevant brief details about KSET Application Form 2018 from this page which is well designed by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
KSET Application Form
How to Fill KSET Application Form?
Candidates who have set their mind to apply for KSET – 2018 are advised to follow below given steps which are well furnished in below section of the page for making ease for applying contenders.
- First of all, applying candidates have to visit official website that is mysore.ac.in
- Navigate your cursor “notification” tab appearing on top of the menu at the home page.
- Then, you need to select “text files” from the next page.
- This will shift you to next page where you will see “Notification Pdf 2018” link.
- Aspirants are advised to read Karnataka State Eligibility Test notification completely.
- Now, hit on “apply online” button.
- Fill Karnataka State Eligibility Test online application from carefully with all details asking for filling vacant tabs.
- Attach all relevant documents and certificates with application form carefully.
- After filling KSET application form, you should hit on “submit” button.
- Then, pay application fee of which details are given on this page.
- After complete all this procedure, you should recheck once complete application from and then hit on “submit” button.
- At the end, you should take print out copy of it for avoid any trouble in future.
Get PDF >> Hit Here
Aspirants are informed that they are required to pay an amount as application fee. Application fee has been fixed by the organization category wise. So, applicants should scroll down this page for getting complete info about application fee.
|Category Fee General||1050/-|
|Cat-IIA, IIB, IIIA, IIIB||850/-|
|Cat-I, SC, ST, PWD (VH/PH)||550/-|
- The payment of application fee will be done through online mode by using Internet banking, debit card, credit card or State bank Buddy e-Wallet payment.
- Applicants must send application form with late fee with Rs.150/- if they have not submitted application form before the last date.
Candidates who have score at least 55% of marks for general category and 50% for Schedule Category (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST), Persons With Disability (PWD), Category I, IIA, IIB, IIIA and IIIB, in Master’s Degree OR equivalent examination from universities / institutions recognized by UGC New Delhi, are eligible for applying Karnataka State Eligibility Test 2018.
Get Here: Latest High Paid Up Teaching Jobs
There is no age limit for applying contenders.
|Last date for submission of online application||31-10-2017|
|Last date for submission of online application with late fee of Rs.150/-||07-11-2017|
|Last date for submission of hard copy of the application form along with copy of the|
bank challan, category certificates, to the respective nodal center
|Date of Examination|
You may get other information related from Official Link. You may make this page as bookmark by pressing the keys CTRL+D from keyboard for getting more updates or follow our web page that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com on twitter.
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|KSET Results||KSET Hall Ticket|
|How To Become Teacher||Part Time Teaching Jobs|
|TET Syllabus||TET Entrance Exam|