Check KSET Results Now!!! Provisional KSET Results 2018 has been declared by the Moulya Bhavan, University of Mysore at official site after KSET Final answer key. Applicants in large number had participated in the KSET exam, if you are one of them must check performance outcome by login their Roll number.
How To Check Karnataka KSET Results 2018?
Applicants can download their KSET Marks Sheet through online mode. We have also provided simple instruction one can also check KSET 2018 Results by following the appropriate guidelines.
Purpose of Karnataka KSET 2018
Karnataka State Eligibility test has been conducted on 31st December 2017 to recruit eligible candidates for the post of Assistant Professor/Lecturer in various state universities/colleges
Candidates, if you want to grab more details about the KSET Results 2018 then must go through the below stated page which is well created by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Way To Download KSET Results:
For the convenience of those applicants who appeared in Karnataka State Eligibility test and want to check exam status, we are sharing some guidelines; you may go through with it to remove the problem.
- First and foremost step is to visit the official website of organization that is kset.uni-mysore.ac.in
- Now you are needed to select “Result” tab presented at the menu bar of the home page.
- This link will take you the next page you may check available result links.
- On the next page you are required to enter “Roll Number” in next search box.
- Recheck all filled details and then press on “Search” BUTTON.
- Now your Exam Results will be opened within few seconds.
- Check KSET DEC Exam Results from the opened page.
- Finally, take the print out of KSET Exam Mark Sheet for future use.
KSET Cut off Marks
Applicants KSET score card has been released must check performance out to ensure the qualification. Those candidates who had secured equals to more than stipulated cut off marks in the Karnataka State Eligibility test are declared qualified. Those who are not able to secure minimum qualifying marks are not eligible for recruitment for teacher or lecturer pots. It is must to fulfill cut of marks criteria to being qualified.
Check What After KSET Results 2018?
Candidates who are considered qualified as per KSET Exam Cut off Marks has to appear for document Verification round one schedule date. The Relevant Documents to Be Submitted for Verification are as follows –
- KSET Result Sheet
- SSLC Marks card (Attested Copy)
- Post-Graduation Marks Card (Attested Copy)
- Category Certificate (Candidates Qualified Under Category)
- Postal Address
- Request Letter For The Corrections (If any correction to be made in candidate name, father name, mother name)
Find More Latest: Karnataka Jobs
KSET Result 2018 Declared:
Karnataka State Eligibility test Result is now accessible after determining marks obtained by all exam takers in the exam. Through this examination selected candidates will be hiring on Lectures and Assistant Professors positions in Karnataka colleges. Applicants who will be selected or obtain maximum marks can attend next round. Participated applicants can obtain the whole details of Karnataka State Eligibility test Result 2018 concerning cut offs, score cards and download process from this page.
You can get KSET Results 2018- 2019 through official link that is well stated above. You may subscribe to our free mail service to get information about exams and results etc in your inbox. If you any problem regarding this page, you can ask in to comment box that is well stated below. Team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com will try to solve your query as soon as possible.
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|Latest High Paid Up Teaching Jobs||How To Become Teacher|
|Online Teaching Jobs in India||Part Time Teaching Jobs|
|More Government Jobs||Latest Jobs For Freshers|