Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation has promulgated an employment notification named as KSRTC Recruitment. In order to hire eligible and capable candidates on 200 vacant posts Security Guards, the organization is inviting online applications.
Candidates, having all the abilities and eligibility norms needed for KSRTC Latest Jobs Opening, can apply for the same via online process. KSRTC Recruitment 2018 online process is going to be start from 20-06-2018.
KSRTC 2018 Recruitment: Apply online till 16th July 2018
Before applying for KSRTC 200 Security Guard Vacancies, candidates must ensure their qualification norms as per the notification available below and remember that the last date to apply online is 16-07-2018
Contenders are required to apply for KSRTC Recruitment 2018-19 by following the guidelines mentioned on the beneath segment of this page, which is well tailored by the team of project www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Get Here: Tips To Use Social Media For Job Search
KSRTC Vacancy Details:
- Name of Posts: Security Guard
- Number of Vacancies: 200
Eligibility Criteria for KSRTC Vacancies:
Those, who are going to apply for KSRTC Latest 200 Security Guard Vacancies, they must have passed PUC or must Ex-Serviceman Second Class Army Certificate or employee of Navy or Air Force or equivalent from Recognized Board/University.
Get Here: Jobs By Qualification
Candidates, applying for Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation Security Guard Vacancies, their minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 35 years. Relaxation in upper age will be given as per the norms available in notification.
To apply for KSRTC Security Guard Recruitment, candidates have to pay application fee as mentioned below:
- General Category: Rs. 800/-
- Reserve Category: Rs. 600/-
Get Here >> KSRTC Recruitment Notification
KSRTC Jobs Remuneration Details:
Selected candidates for appointment on Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation Recruitment, will get pay scale of Rs. 11640- 140- 11920 – 170- 12600- 250- 14100- 320- 15700/- along with the salary candidates will also get further profits as per the terms and conditions.
Selection of candidates for Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation Vacancies, will made on the basis of written test followed by Personal Interview, which is going to be conducted by the selection committee as on the specified dates.
Best Preparation Tips For Exam/ Interview:
How to apply for KSRTC Recruitment 2018?
Candidates can apply for Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation Security Guard Recruitment by following the steps mentioned below:
- First of all you need to visit the official website of organization that is www.ksrtc.in
- Now you are required to select “Recruitment” link, located under “General Info” section at the bottom of home page.
- From the next page you have to select and hit “For more details, Please visit: www.ksrtcjobs.com” link
- On the next page you can see various links but you have to hit on “Notification for the post of Security Guard- 2/2018 dated 12-06-2018” link.
- By hitting the link said above you will get a PDF file of KSRTC Notification, in which you can see all the details about KSRTC Job.
- You are required to go through the entire details mentioned in it.
- Thereafter you should go back to the previous page and press a suitable link for KSRTC ApplyOnline.
- Now you should fill KSRTC Online Application form in correct manner and press “Submit” button.
- At last you are required to take a print out of filled application form for future use.
- Starting date to apply online: 20-06-2018
- Last date to apply online: 16-07-2018
Candidates may visit the Official Link to get rest details regardingKSRTC Recruitment 2018-19. Please let us know if you have any query related to the content available on this page by drop your comment in comment box; our team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com will solve it as soon as possible.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|
|Employment News- New Updates||More Government Jobs|