A latest vacancy advertisement has been proclaimed by Krishi Vigyan Kendra entitled as KVK Recruitment. In this concern, organization is inviting applications from talented and skilled candidates for filling up the vacancies of Subject Matter Specialist (SMS) and Programme Assistant (PA).
Krishi Vigyan Kendra (SMS/PA) Vacancies:
Aspirants who are desperate to join this reputed association can apply for KVK Recruitment 2018 by forwarding their Bio- Data along with the copies of certificates on or before the closing date that is 27-07-2018.
Contenders can acquire whole acknowledge regarding Krishi Vigyan Kendra Recruitment by scrolling down the page which is well prepared by the dedicated and experts of team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
|Posts Name||No. of KVK Vacancy|
|Subject Matter Specialist (Plant Protection)||01|
|Programme Assistant (Computer)||01|
KVK Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates who are going to apply for KVK Subject Matter Specialist Recruitment must possess Degree of M.Sc in Plant Protection with good academic record and those aspirants who have decided to apply for KVK Programme Assistant Recruitment should have Degree of Graduation in Computer Science and Computer Application from recognized University/ Institutions.
Find Latest: Post Graduate Jobs
KVK Age Limit:
Age of candidates applying for Krishi Vigyan Kendra Recruitment must not be more than 35 years as per norms. Upper age may be relaxed of reserved category as per rules and regulations of organization.
KVK Recruitment 2018 Official Notification
KVK Salary Details:
Job appliers who will be selected for KVK SMS Recruitment will attain impressive amount of salary of Rs. 15600/- to Rs. 39100/- along with a Grade Pay of Rs. 5400/- + other allowances per month and recruited aspirants for KVK PA Vacancies will get Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34800/- with Rs. 4200/- as Grade Pay along with usual allowances by the organization.
KVK Selection Process:
To select suitable and proficient candidates, Krishi Vigyan Kendra has decided to organize written test followed by Interview round. The appearing candidates for Interview/test will not be reimbursed with any TA/DA allowances.
Application Fee for KVK Jobs:
Applying aspirants for KVK SMS Vacancies and KVK PA Recruitment will have to pay Rs. 1000/- as application fee in favour of Krishi Vigyan Kendra, Chomu payable at Chomu.
How to Apply For KVK 2018 Recruitment?
Those candidates who want to apply for latest jobs in government sector they must follow the below mentioned guidelines……
- Log on the official website of organization that is icar.org.in to apply for KVK Recruitment 2018
- After reaching to home page of official website, move cursor towards “Bulletin Board” tab visible in menu bar and press on “Vacancy” button.
- Krishi Vigyan Kendra Recruitment Notification will be displayed in front of your computer screen.
- Read complete details given in KVK Notification carefully.
- Subsequently, satisfied candidates must download the format of KVK Application Form.
- Fill Krishi Vigyan Kendra Application Form with all the true and accurate details.
- Attach all the vital certificates/testimonials with the Krishi Vigyan Kendra Recruitment Form.
- In the final step, filled KVK Application Form completed in all aspects must be sent to below mentioned address before the end date.
To The President, Pragati Trust (Krishi Vigyan Kendra),
District-Jaipur 303702 (Rajasthan)
Also Read Out: Difference between Resume, CV & Bio-Data
KVK Recruitment Last Date:
Last Date to Apply For Krishi Vigyan Kendra Recruitment: 27-07-2018
To avail all other essential details regarding KVK Recruitment 2018 – 2019 candidates must visit the web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com regularly.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Top Jobs To Apply|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|