Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana or KVPY Scholarship is started for encouraging students in the field of research. It is a national level programme, which is initiated by Department of Science and Technology, Government of India. Through KVPY Fellowship, students can get higher education in basic science courses and apply for research career in science. Interested individuals may forward KVPY Scholarship 2017 Application Form till last date that is August 2017.
Candidates, who are studying in XI standard to 1st year of any undergraduate Program in Basic Sciences such as B.Sc./ B.S./ B.Stat./ B.Math./ Int. M.Sc./ M.S. in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology having aptitude for scientific research, can apply for KVPY Scholarship Exam 2017. We the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com is providing other essential details about Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana Fellowship Award below, so please have a look…
KVPY Eligibility Criteria:
For Stream SA:
- Candidates should be pursuing 11th class in Science stream during the academic year 2016-17.
- They must have secured a minimum of 80% (70% for SC/ST/PWD) marks in aggregate in MATHEMATICS and SCIENCE subjects in the X Standard Board examination.
- The fellowship of the students selected under this stream will be activated only if they join an undergraduate course in Basic Sciences (B.Sc./B.S./B.Stat./B.Math./Int. M.Sc./M.S.) in the academic year 2018-2019 after having secured a minimum of 60% (50%for SC/ST/PWD) marks in aggregate in Science subjects in the 12th class
For Stream SX:
Students who enrolled in 12th class (Science Subjects) during 2016-17 academic year and aspiring to join undergraduate program in Basic Sciences (B.Sc./B.S./B.Stat./B.Math./ Int. M.Sc/M.S.) for 2017-18 session must have secured at least 80% (70% for SC/ST & PWD) marks in aggregate in Mathematics and Science subjects in 10th Board Exam and must have secured at least 60% (50% for SC/ST & PWD) marks in aggregate in Science subject in 12th class Board Exam.
For Stream SB:
Candidates enrolled in the 1st year of undergraduate program in Basic Sciences such as Physics/Chemistry/Mathematics & Biology leading to B.Sc./B.S./B.Stat./B.Math./Int. M.Sc./M.S. during the academic year 2016–17 and having secured a minimum of 60% (50% for SC/ST/PWD) marks in aggregate in SCIENCE subjects (Physics/Chemistry/Biology/Mathematics) in the XII Standard Board Examination. In the 1st year final examination of B.Sc./B.S./B.Math./B.Stat./Int. M.Sc./M.S. they must secure 60% (50% for SC/ST/PWD) marks before taking up the fellowship, if awarded.
Best Ways to Snag a College Scholarship, To Know: Hit Here
KVPY Fellowship Award:-
|Basic Sciences||Monthly Fellowship||Annual Contingency Grant|
|SA/SX/SB – during 1st to 3rd years of – B.Sc./B.S./B.Stat./B.Math. / Integrated M.Sc. /M.S.||Rs. 5000||Rs. 20000|
|SA/SX/SB – during M. Sc. / 4th to 5th years of Integrated M.Sc. /M.S./M.Math./M.Stat.||Rs. 7000||Rs. 28000|
Applicants have to pay application fee for KVPY-2017 are as follows:
- For General Category/ OBC: Rs. 1000/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD: Rs. 500/-
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in aptitude test which would be conducted both in Hindi as well as in English at different centers across the country in the month of November 2017.
KVPY Scholarship Exam Pattern:
Examination will be conducted in offline as well as online mode and duration of exam will be 3 hours. Exam will be held in English and Hindi Languages and questions will be multiple choice. Exam will contain total 100 marks.
|Sr. No||Subject||No of Questions||Total Marks|
|Part I||Part II||Part I||Part II|
Wondering For Preparation Of Exam, Check Below:
|Jammu(Jammu and Kashmir)||Jamshedpur(Jharkhand)||Jodhpur(Rajasthan)|
|Madurai(Tamil Nadu)||Mangalore(Karnataka)||Mohali (Punjab)|
|Rourkela(Orissa)||Salem(Tamil Nadu)||Siliguri(West Bengal)|
|Kurnool(Andhra Pradesh)||Visakhapatnam(Andhra Pradesh)||Allahabad(Uttar Pradesh)|
|Belgaum(Karnataka)||Chennai(Tamil Nadu)||Chennai(Tamil Nadu)|
|Lucknow(Uttar Pradesh)||Lucknow(Uttar Pradesh)||Lucknow(Uttar Pradesh)|
How to fill KVPY Scholarship Form?
- First of all you need to visit the official web site of organization that is iisc.ernet.in
- Then you have to hit on “Fellowship” tab which is available at the menu bar of the home page.
- After that you to go through the complete details and hit on “Applications” tab to fill online application form.
- Now you need to create your account and log in to it.
- There after you are required to fill online application form in an appropriate manner with complete details and submit it.
- Then you need to re logged in and to do the online or challan payment.
- If you choose pay the exam fees Online, you can pay your fees either through Internet Banking, Credit cardor Debit card or If you choose to pay the exam fees through Challan, you will have to take a print out of Challan and make a payment in any SBI Branch.
- Finally you have to take print out of it for further reference.
|Opening of online application portal||Second week of July 2017|
|Last date for closing of online application||Second week of August 2017|
|Date of KVPY Exam||First week of November 2017|
|KVPY Exam Date||First week of November 2017|
|Date of KVPY Result||First week of December 2017|
<< Apply for KVPY Scholarship - Official Link >>
Candidates who are applying for KVPY Scholarship 2017 may attain further detail through Official Link that is given above. You are advised to stay connected with our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to attain latest updates time to time.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|Documents Required For Education Loan||Entrance Exams In India|
|Scholarship in India||How To Apply For Education Loan|
|How To Survive First Year Of College||Why College Attendance is Important|