Submit KVPY Scholarship Form till 31st August 2018 !!! Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana is the national level programme for Science Students. Candidates meeting the KVPY Scholarship Eligibility Criteria by Department of Science and Technology, Government of India can go for KVPY Scholarship Registration on or before the above said date.
Indian Institute Of Science analyzes the potential of the students and provides them financial support for research and development in throughout the country in form of KVPY Fellowship 2018. Apart from Scholarship amount, selected contenders will be awarded by some other KVPY Scholarship Benefits also.
KVPY Scholarship Details
The students who are pursuing in XI standard to 1st year of any undergraduate Program in Basic Sciences such as B.Sc./ B.S./ B.Stat./ B.Math./ Int. M.Sc./ M.S. in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology having aptitude for scientific research are eligible to apply for the KVPY Scholarship Fellowship.
Candidates can collect entire information about KVPY Scholarship Advantages and applying procedure for KVPY Scholarship 2018- 2019 by moving their cursor downwards on this page which is well designed by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com for your comfort, so what are you waiting for? Go ahead as soon as possible.
Read Out: 7 Reasons Why Scholarships Are Essential
KVPY Scholarship Eligibility Criteria:
- For Stream SA:
Students, pursuing 11th class in Science stream during the academic year 2018 are eligible to apply for KVPY Scholarship. They must have secured a minimum of 80% (70% for SC/ST/PWD) marks in aggregate in Mathematics and Science subjects in the X Standard Board examination.
The fellowship of the students selected under this stream will be activated only if they join an undergraduate course in Basic Sciences (B.Sc./B.S./B.Stat./B.Math./Int. M.Sc./M.S.) in the academic year 2018-2019 after having secured a minimum of 60% (50%for SC/ST/PWD) marks in aggregate in Science subjects in the 12th class
- For Stream SX:
Candidates of 12th class (Science Subjects) during 2018 academic year and aspiring to join undergraduate program in Basic Sciences (B.Sc./B.S./B.Stat./B.Math./ Int. M.Sc/M.S.) for 20118 session must have secured at least 80% (70% for SC/ST & PWD) marks in aggregate in Mathematics and Science subjects in 10th Board Exam and must have secured at least 60% (50% for SC/ST & PWD) marks in aggregate in Science subject in 12th class Board Exam.
- For Stream SB:
Students who are pursuing 1st year of undergraduate program in Basic Sciences such as Physics/Chemistry/Mathematics & Biology leading to B.Sc./B.S./B.Stat./B.Math./Int. M.Sc./M.S. during the academic year 2018 and having secured a minimum of 60% (50% for SC/ST/PWD) marks in aggregate in SCIENCE subjects (Physics/Chemistry/Biology/Mathematics) in the XII Standard Board Examination.
Looking For Latest Scholarships In India: Get Detailed Info Here
KVPY Scholarship Amount 2018:
|Basic Sciences||KVPY Scholarship Prize (Monthly)||Annual Contingency Grant|
|SA / SX / SB – during 1st to 3rd years of – B.Sc. / B.S. / B.Stat. / B.Math. / Integrated M.Sc. / M.S.||Rs. 5000||Rs. 20000|
|SA / SX / SB – during M. Sc. / 4th to 5th years of Integrated M.Sc. / M.S. / M.Math. / M.Stat.||Rs. 7000||Rs. 28000|
KVPY Application Fee:
Candidates belong to general category need to pay Rs. 1000/- as application fee and Students who belong to SC / ST / PWD category have to deposit the application fee Rs. 500/-. Payment of application fee should be made either through online or offline mode.
If you choose to pay the exam fees Online, you can pay your fees either through Internet Banking, Credit card or Debit card.
If you choose to pay the exam fees through Challan, you will have to take a print out of Challan and make a payment in any SBI Branch.
Get Best Answer: How Do I Get College Scholarship
Selection Procedure for KVPY 2018 Scholarship:
- KVPY Scholarship 2018 first step is written test.
- Candidates those who will pass the exam will be shortlisted.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview.
- After aptitude test & interview process, the scholarship will be given to the successful applicants.
Instructions to fill KVPY Scholarship Form 2018:
Students who want to fill the Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana Fellowship Form must follow here mentioned instructions.
- First and foremost step is to reach at the official website of the organization that is iisc.ernet.in
- After that applicants should choose the “Fellowship” tab which is available at the menu bar of the home page.
- Then individuals should go through the complete details and hit on “Applications” tab to fill KVPY Scholarship Online Application.
- Now you need to create your account and KVPY Scholarship Login to it by filling the accurate details in available spaces.
- After that, you should fill the online Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana Fellowship application form in an appropriate manner with complete details and submit KVPY Scholarship Online Form
- Then you need to re logged in and to do the online or challan payment.
- If you choose pay the exam fees Online, you can pay your fees either through Internet Banking, Credit cardor Debit card or If you choose to pay the exam fees through Challan, you will have to take a print out of Challan and make a payment in any SBI Branch.
- At the end, aspirants should take the print out of KVPY Scholarship Application Form for future requirements.
To Apply For Scholarship: Must Read These Given Tips
KVPY Scholarship Exam Pattern:
Examination will be conducted in offline as well as online mode and duration of exam will be 3 hours. Exam will be held in English and Hindi Languages and questions will be multiple choice. Exam will contain total 100 marks.
|Sr. No||Subject||No of Questions||Total Marks|
|Part I||Part II||Part I||Part II|
KVPY Exam Center:
|Jammu(Jammu and Kashmir)||Jamshedpur(Jharkhand)||Jodhpur(Rajasthan)|
|Madurai(Tamil Nadu)||Mangalore(Karnataka)||Mohali (Punjab)|
|Rourkela(Orissa)||Salem(Tamil Nadu)||Siliguri(West Bengal)|
|Kurnool(Andhra Pradesh)||Visakhapatnam(Andhra Pradesh)||Allahabad(Uttar Pradesh)|
|Belgaum(Karnataka)||Chennai(Tamil Nadu)||Chennai(Tamil Nadu)|
|Lucknow(Uttar Pradesh)||Lucknow(Uttar Pradesh)||Lucknow(Uttar Pradesh)|
Read Also: How To Apply For Education Loan
KVPY 2018 Cut Off:
|Stream||Qualifying Marks out of 100|
|PwD (Person with disability)||40|
|PwD (Person with disability)||34|
|PwD (Person with disability)||40|
KVPY Examination Syllabus 2018:
- The KVPY Examination 2017 Syllabus consists of the Chemistry, Biology, Physics and Mathematics subjects.
- The syllabus will involve the topics of the Class 10th/11th/12th and 1st year of B.Sc/BS/B. Math./B. Stat./Int.M.Sc/MS.
- No scheduled syllabus for the entrance examination.
KVPY Scholarship Last Date 2018:
|Opening of online application portal||11-07-2018 at 5.00 PM|
|Date for closing of online application||31-08-2018 at 5 PM|
|Download Admit card||Second week of October 2018|
|Exam Date||4th November 2018|
Those, who want to grab more information related to KVPY Scholarship 2018 – 2019, may go through the Official Link. You are advised to stay connected with our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to attain latest updates time to time. If you have any query then you can ask in comment box which is provided below.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|Documents Required For Education Loan||Entrance Exams In India|
|UGC Approved Universities||NIRF India Ranking|
|How To Survive First Year Of College||Why College Attendance is Important|