Department of Science and Technology, Government of India has introduced KVPY Scholarship 2016 to help poor candidates who want to pursue for basic science courses and research career in science. In this concern Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana Form has invited from deserving aspirants. So, candidates who are studying in XI standard to 1st year of any undergraduate Program in Basic Sciences such as B.Sc./ B.S./ B.Stat./ B.Math./ Int. M.Sc./ M.S. in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology having aptitude for scientific research, can apply for said scholarship. You can get latest up comings changes regarding KVPY Scholarship 2017 from this page.
Candidates who are applicable for the said scholarship may submit KVPY Scholarship Form before the last date 30th August 2016. You can gain complete detail regarding KVPY Fellowship by going through this page which is well designed by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
KVPY Eligibility Criteria:
For Stream SA:
- Candidates should be pursuing 11th class in Science stream during the academic year 2016-17.
- They must have secured a minimum of 80% (70% for SC/ST/PWD) marks in aggregate in MATHEMATICS and SCIENCE subjects in the X Standard Board examination.
- The fellowship of the students selected under this stream will be activated only if they join an undergraduate course in Basic Sciences (B.Sc./B.S./B.Stat./B.Math./Int. M.Sc./M.S.) in the academic year 2018-2019 after having secured a minimum of 60% (50%for SC/ST/PWD) marks in aggregate in Science subjects in the 12th class Board Exam.
Read Also: How To Get A College Scholarship
For Stream SX:
Students who enrolled in 12th class (Science Subjects) during 2016-17 academic year and aspiring to join undergraduate program in Basic Sciences (B.Sc./B.S./B.Stat./B.Math./ Int. M.Sc/M.S.) for 2017-18 session must have secured at least 80% (70% for SC/ST & PWD) marks in aggregate in Mathematics and Science subjects in 10th Board Exam and must have secured at least 60% (50% for SC/ST & PWD) marks in aggregate in Science subject in 12th class Board Exam.
For Stream SB:
Candidates enrolled in the 1st year of undergraduate program in Basic Sciences such as Physics/Chemistry/Mathematics & Biology leading to B.Sc./B.S./B.Stat./B.Math./Int. M.Sc./M.S. during the academic year 2016–17 and having secured a minimum of 60% (50% for SC/ST/PWD) marks in aggregate in SCIENCE subjects (Physics/Chemistry/Biology/Mathematics) in the XII Standard Board Examination. In the 1st year final examination of B.Sc./B.S./B.Math./B.Stat./Int. M.Sc./M.S. they must secure 60% (50% for SC/ST/PWD) marks before taking up the fellowship, if awarded.
Check Here: List Of Scholarship In India
|Basic Sciences||Monthly Fellowship||Annual Contingency Grant|
|SA/SX/SB – during 1st to 3rd years of – B.Sc./B.S./B.Stat./B.Math. / Integrated M.Sc. /M.S.||Rs. 5000||Rs. 20000|
|SA/SX/SB – during M. Sc. / 4th to 5th years of Integrated M.Sc. /M.S./M.Math./M.Stat.||Rs. 7000||Rs. 28000|
Applicants have to pay application fee for KVPY-2016 are as follows:
- For General Category/OBC: Rs. 1000
- For SC/ST/PWD: Rs. 500
Know More About: How To Apply For Education Loan
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in aptitude test which would be conducted both in Hindi as well as in English at different centers across the country on Sunday, the 6th November 2016.
|Jammu(Jammu and Kashmir)||Jamshedpur(Jharkhand)||Jodhpur(Rajasthan)|
|Madurai(Tamil Nadu)||Mangalore(Karnataka)||Mohali (Punjab)|
|Rourkela(Orissa)||Salem(Tamil Nadu)||Siliguri(West Bengal)|
|Kurnool(Andhra Pradesh)||Visakhapatnam(Andhra Pradesh)||Allahabad(Uttar Pradesh)|
|Belgaum(Karnataka)||Chennai(Tamil Nadu)||Chennai(Tamil Nadu)|
|Lucknow(Uttar Pradesh)||Lucknow(Uttar Pradesh)||Lucknow(Uttar Pradesh)|
How To Apply For Scholarship? Read Here
How to apply for KVPY Scholarship?
- First of all you need to visit the official web site of organization that is iisc.ernet.in
- Then you have to hit on “Fellowship” tab which is available at the menu bar of the home page.
- After that you to go through the complete details and hit on “Applications” tab to fill online application form.
- Now you need to create your account and log in to it.
- There after yo u are required to fill online application form in an appropriate manner with complete details and submit it.
- Then you need to re logged in and to do the online or challan payment.
- If you choose pay the exam fees Online, you can pay your fees either through Internet Banking, Credit cardor Debit card or If you choose to pay the exam fees through Challan, you will have to take a print out of Challan and make a payment in any SBI Branch.
- Finally you have to take print out of it for further reference.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
|Opening of online application portal||18th July 2016|
|Last date for closing of online application||30th August 2016|
|Exam Date||6th November 2016|
Candidates who are applying for KVPY Scholarship 2016 may attain further detail through Official Link. You are advised to stay connected with our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to attain latest updates regarding KVPY Scholarship 2017.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|List Of Documents Required For Education Loan||Procedure To Apply For Education Loan In Any Bank|
|Best Colleges in India||UGC Approved Universities|
|Latest Current Affairs||Entrance Exams In India|
|List Of Top Universities in India||Best Jobs In India|