L&T Infotech Placement Papers
L&T Infotech is a name known for IT solutions & services based in Mumbai. We are here with L&T Infotech Placement Papers which are necessary to practice before appearing for L&T Infotech Interview. We have created this destination where you can Download Paper Pattern With Solutions in PDF. If you are looking for L&T Infotech Placement Paper Pattern then you have to go through this whole page, we are providing you complete detail about it.
In L&T Infotech Placement Papers there are 3 sections as Quantitative, Reasoning and English. After qualifying you have to go through the Technical & Interview Round. The most questions asked in Both of the rounds and in paper also are discussed below. You have to scroll down this page which is prepared by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com to collect L&T InfoTech Placement Papers.
L&T Infotech Placement Papers
1) From a vessel, 1/3rd of the liquid evaporates on the first day. On the second day 3/4th of the remaining liquid evaporates. What fraction of the volume is present at the end of the second day.
Read Also: 11 Tips To Remember What You Read
2) An orange glass has orange juice and white glass has apple juice both of equal volumes. 50 ml of the orange juice is taken and poured into the apple juice. 50 ml from the white glass is poured into the orange glass. Of the two quantities, the amount of apple juice in the orange glass and the amount of orange juice in the white glass, which one is greater and by how much?
Ans: The two quantities are equal.
3) In a rectangle the length is increased by of the original length. By what proportion should the width be reduced so that the area will be the same?
4) A batsman scored 18 runs in his 18th innings and that makes his average 18. Find his average up to the 17th innings?
Check Here: How to Make Good Study Habits for Exam
5) The age difference between two brothers is 3 years. After 6 years the ratio between the age is 9:8. What are their ages?
Ans: 21 and 18
1) Six persons A,B,C,D,E & F went to solider cinema. There are six consecutive seats. A sits in one of the seats followed by B, followed by C and soon. If a taken one of the six seats , then B should sit adjacent to A. C should sit adjacent A or B. D should sit adjacent to A, B,or C and soon. How many possibilities are there?
Ans: 32 ways.
2) In case T and Z are the individuals serving on committee B, how many of the nine individuals should serve on committee C?
Ans : 2
Know More About: How to Score Good Marks in Exam
3) Of the nine individuals, the largest number that can serve together on committee C is
Ans : 4
4) In case T, S and X are the only individuals serving on committee B, the total membership of committee C should be:
- Z and Y
- Z and W
- Y and V
- Y and U
- X and V
Ans : 1
5) The distance around the track is 1000 yards. Each cyclist travels around the track at a different rate per minute. For example, Cyclist A travels at 700 yards per minute. At time = 0, Cyclist A is at point 0 (or starting point).
After one minute, they would have traveled 700 yards. After two minutes, they would have traveled 1400 yards, but because the track is circular, they would go around again, thus ending them 400 yards after the starting point. After three minutes, adding 700 again, they would end up 100 yards after the starting point (because they went around again). Continue this pattern for all three rates until all three cyclists are at the same point.
Check Out: How to Improve Your Memory for Studying
1) Appraiser: Building : : Critic : ?
(A) Book (B) Masterpiece (C) Judge (D) Gold
2) Tile : Mosaic : : Knot : ?
(A) Embroidery (B) Abacus (C) Macrame (D) Easle
3) Bread : Yeast : : Curd : ?
(A) Fungi (B) Bacteria (C) Germs (D) Virus
Must Read: How to Prepare For Written Exam
Directions for Questions 4 & 5: Each of the following sentences has been divided into four parts. There is an error in one of the parts. Point out the part which has an error
- A) he has broken his pen, /
- B) and his paper is not yet complete, /
- C) but you can help him /
- D) if you give him your for an hour.
- A) This book is quite different /
- B) than the one I gave you, /
- C) because it is an old edition /
- D) and does not cover the whole course.
Check Tips For: Best Tips / Ways to Overcome Exam Fear
- What is the difference between C and C++?
- What is an object oriented programming language?
- What is abstraction and encapsulation?
- Explain the keywords: public, private , protected.
- What is multi-level and multiple inheritance?
- What is polymorphism?
- What are semaphores?
- What is threading? What is the need of having a thread?
- What is the full form of ADODC?
- What is TCP/IP reference model?
Know More About: How To Write On Exam Paper Faster & Better
Most Frequently Questions asked by HR in Interview.
- Why should I take you?
- Why do you want to join L&T?
- Questions from the PPT.
- What is your career objective?
- What is your family background?
- Do you have any problem with signing the bond for 2 years ?
- Do you have any location problem? We don’t have any development centre in Northern India. If we place you in South India will it be fine for you? Won’t you feel home sickness?
- Where do see yourself after 5 years?
- You are a Project Manager. If you are given two projects- a small project with sufficient resources and a big project with scarce resources, which project you will take up and why?
- If there is some quarrel in your team and your team leader is not supportive then what will you do?
Read Also: How to Crack Interview
You are advised to stay connected with our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to acquire latest information regarding L&T Infotech Placement Papers or all IT Companies placement papers with Answers, Candidate Interview Experiences and much more. To Score better marks in interview and written test then you are required to go through the L&T Infotech Placement Papers which is available above on this page.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section