Labour Bureau Recruitment
Ministry of Labour & Employment, Chandigarh has issued a job advertisement in regard of Labour Bureau Recruitment 2016. Enthusiastic contenders who wish to make their career in Government sector may apply for 278 various vacancies for different regions. Applicants, who wish to grab this chance, may apply for Labour Bureau Vacancy by submitting their Online Application form on or before the last date which is shown below. Applicants can stay in touch with us to get information about Labour Bureau Recruitment 2017 shortly.
Online application should be submitted till date of closing that is 26th July 2016 and you may follow provided instructions to apply for Labour Bureau Job. Candidates may read remaining details which are well described in the below segment of this page by the expertise of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Labour Bureau Recruitment
|Regions Wise||Total Vacancies|
|Supervisor||Investigator||Sr. Consultant||Jr. Consultant||Consultant|
- Applicants applying for Labour Bureau Careers must have B.A./B.Com/B.Sc with Statistics or Mathematics or Economics as one of the subjects from a recognized University/Institute or equivalent. Or
- Retired Government Employees with experience in Grade Pay of 4200/- and above for five years
- Aspirants should have Post-Graduate degree in Economics/Applied Economics/Business Economics/Econometrics / statistics/Mathematics/Commerce from a recognized University/Institute or equivalent.
- Retired Government Employees with experience in Grade Pay of 4600/- / Rs. 6800/- and above for five years
Get More: Jobs by Qualification
|Posts Name||Pay Scale|
|Senior Consultant||Rs. 50,000/-|
|Junior Consultant||Rs. 30,000/-|
- Applicants’ age should be 35 years and 65 years (For Retired Person) as on closing date of application.
- The relaxation or Reservation in age for SC, ST, OBC, etc. would be given as per orders issued by Government of India from time to time.
Applicants’ selection for declared posts will be based on the Performance in Recruitment Test and/or Interview which will be conducted by selection committee of organization.
To Crack Exam/ Interview, First See Below Tuned Tips:
How to Apply For Labour Bureau Recruitment?
Applicants are required to follow the steps mentioned below to fill online application form, please have a look:
- Log on to the Official Website of an Organization which is www.labourbureaunew.gov.in
- On the homepage, choose the “Recruitment on Contract basis – July 2016” link which is running at “Vacancy” section.
- After that, before applying candidates are required to read the details of the Post carefully.
- Now, go for the option as www.lbrec.in and must fill the required details in an online application Form very carefully.
- And upload the scanned images of photo and signature as specifications required.
- At last, submit it within the given time period and get a print out of it for future use.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
Important date to keep in Mind:
Last Date To Submit Application Form: 26th July 2016
Get further relevant details through this Official Notification link given below. Candidates may keep continue on our web portal for getting updated info on Labour Bureau Recruitment 2016 very soon.
Download PDF: Labour Bureau Recruitment 2016 Notification
You May Also Like To Check This Section