Lady Hardinge Medical College Recruitment
A latest job notification has been circulated by Lady Hardinge Medical College named as Lady Hardinge Medical College Recruitment. The organization wants to engage eligible candidates for filling 120 vacant post of senior resident (SR). Interested candidates may apply for Lady Hardinge Medical College vacancy by attend walk in assessment on below mentioned date and address with all relevant documents. Aspirants who were waiting for Lady Hardinge Medical College vacancies should not miss the chance without applying for Lady Hardinge Medical College Recruitment 2017.
This page includes:
|Vacancy Details||Eligibility Criteria|
|Age Limitations||Pay Scale|
|Selection Procedure||Application Fee|
|Way To Apply For Lady Hardinge Medical College Recruitment||List Of Important Documents|
|Walk In Date||Walk In Address|
The department is going to organized a written examination and walk in assessment for selection of eligible candidates for below mentioned post. Contenders who are going to attend wlak in are advised to bring their all relevant documents and certificates with applicationfee at te time of interview. Aspirants who want to know more details about Lady Hardinge Medical College Recruitment 2018, then you have to go through beneath segment of the page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Lady Hardinge Medical College Recruitment
Lady Hardinge Medical College Vacancy:
|Name of the post||Number of post|
|Obstetrics & Gynecology||19|
|Pathology & Blood Bank||06|
|Accident & Emergency (Casualty)||06|
|TB & Chest Disease||02|
Applying candidates for Lady Hardinge Medical College jobs should completed MBBS with PG degree /diploma in the concerned specialty from a recognized university and should be registered with Delhi Medical Council or applied for registration (proof required). The candidate should have completed the tenure of PG Degree/Diploma on or before the date of registration.
Check Out Latest: Medical Jobs
The age of applying candidates should not exceed then 33 years as on applying date. There will be relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST candidates, 3 years for OBC Candidates. Age Relaxation of 10 years for persons with disability (15 years for SC/ST and 13 years for OBC Candidates).
Appointed candidates for above mentioned post will be paid by an impressive amount as monthly salary of Rs. 15600-39100 with Grade Pay Rs. 6600/- + other allowances as admissible under the rules in Central Govt. of India.
Contenders who are going to apply for Lady Hardinge Medical College job vacancy are required to submit application fee. Application forms should be accompanied with non-refundable Demand Draft of Rs. 500/- for un-reserved candidate and OBC Candidates &Rs. 300/- for SC/ST candidate’s payable to Director, LHMC, New Delhi, purchased after the date of advertisement but on or before the date of interview. No fee will be charged from candidates with disabilities.
Lady Hardinge Medical College has all set to conduct Walk-in-Assessment for appointment of Senior Resident on regular basis in the following specialties on dates mentioned against each specialty. Appearing candidates have to qualify written test and interview. Invited candidates in interview are advised to carry their relevant documents and certificates for verification procedure at the time of interview.
Handy steps to apply for Lady Hardinge Medical College Recruitment:
- First of all, applying candidates have to visit official website that is lhmc-hosp.gov.in.
- Move your cursor towards “vacancies” link appearing on home page.
- A drop down list will be opened at your computer screen from where you have to select “WALK-IN-ASSESSMENT FOR THE POST OF SR JULY 2017” link.
- A PDF file will be opened at your screen which should be read by every applying candidate.
- After that, hit on appropriate link for download Lady Hardinge Medical College application form.
- Now, fill application form with all your required details in proper manner.
- Candidate must bring the following original certificates with photo copies of self-attested at the time of registration
- After that, reach at below mentioned walk in address with all your relevant documents given below.
List Of Important Documents:
- Certificate in support of age (10th Certificate)
- Certificate in support of educational qualifications
- Experience certificate, if any
- Medical registration certificates of Delhi Medical Council/receipt of registration.
- Mark Sheets of MBBS Part I, II & final year.
- Undergraduate/Post graduate attempt certificate
- Proof of prize/medal/Distinction during Under-Graduation and Post-Graduation
- Proof of Publication
- Proof of Presenting Paper in the conference
- Caste/ community/disability certificate
Lady Hardinge Medical College Recruitment– Get Official Notification
Walk In Date:
|Name of the post||Date of Registration & Written Exam||Date of Assessment|
|Obstetrics & Gynecology||09-08-2017||10-08-2017|
|Pathology & Blood Bank||17-08-2017||18-08-2017|
|Accident & Emergency (Casualty)||18-08-2017||21-08-2017|
|TB & Chest Disease|
Walk In Address:
Eligible candidates will present themselves for registration at 10.30 am to 11.30 am in Convocation Hall (near Director Office) on first day specified for written test of the particular specialty along with all relevant documents in original together with self-attested copies of all documents in support of their candidature for the post, two passport size photographs and complete Bio Data duly filled and a photo ID.
Know about: Latest Walkin Jobs
We hope, you are satisfied with the info provided by us on the page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. But, if you want to know further information about Lady Hardinge Medical College Recruitment 2017–2018, then you have to follow Official Link. You may like our page on face book or follow us on twitter for getting daily latest updates.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Private Jobs Vs Government Jobs|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|