Ladakh Autonomous Hill Development Council has promulgated a vacancy advertisement as LAHDC Recruitment 2016. Organization intends to invite applications from achievement oriented and high performing Indian citizens to fill up 286 Vacancies of Assistant cum Data Entry Operator (DEO), Protection Officer, Social Worker, Outreach Worker and Others. Job finders who find themselves eligible can apply for Ladakh Vacancies by submitting application forms before the time limit that is 20th October 2016. To attain upcoming facts and info regarding LAHDC Recruitment 2017 stay associated with us, as we will cover it shortly.
Aspirants who are seeking for Jobs in Jammu and Kashmir (J&K), it is a good opportunity for you. So grab this chance by applying against it. Candidates who are searching for other details in concern to this vacancy advertisement can go through the lower tuned page which is well modified by dedicated and expert team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
LAHDC Vacancy Details:
|Name of Posts||Number of Vacancies|
|Assistant cum Data Entry Operator||66|
Required Qualification for LAHDC Recruitment:
- Candidates must have passed Matric Pass and 10+ 2/Graduation/Post Graduation/LLB/Diploma/B.Com in relevant trade as according to post from recognized university or institute.
- Aspirants should have relevant working experience in required field along with proficient knowledge of computer.
Get Here Now: Jobs As Per Your Qualification
Limitations on Age:
- Minimum age of appliers should be 18 years whereas maximum age of aspirants should be 40 years as on 01st January 2016.
- Age relaxation will be provided to candidates that belong to the categories of SC/ST/OBC and other as per rules and regulations of organization.
|Name of Posts||Emoluments|
|Assistant cum Data Entry Operator||Rs.9,600/ – per month|
|Protection Officer||Rs.21,600/ – per month|
|Probationary Officer||Rs.21,600/ – per month|
|Counselor||Rs.14,600/ – per month|
|Social Worker||Rs.14,600/ – per month|
|Accountant||Rs.14,600/ – per month|
|Data Analysis||Rs.14,600/ – per month|
|Outreach Worker||Rs.8,600/ – per month|
Selection Procedure for LAHDC Recruitment:
After screening of application forms, candidates will get assured on the basis of interview that will be organized by expert officials of organization.
Must Read Below Provided Articles:
Weightage of Points
- Basic Qualification: 55 Points
- Degree in relevant field: 10 Points
- Experience: 15 Points
- Viva Voice: 20 Points
Ways to apply for Ladakh Autonomous Hill Development Council Recruitment:
- First of all, aspirants need to approach web portal of organization by accessing through online mode that is www.leh.nic.in.
- After that, hit on “Recruitment” tab which is located in menu bar at top of homepage.
- A new window will appear in front of you showing various links.
- Candidates required pressing on “Advertisement for appointment of Contractual staff under Integrated Child Protection Scheme (ICPS)” link.
- On pressing the link that is provided above, advertisement will appear in front of you.
- Go through advertisement and details provided in it attentively.
- Then, download application form and fill it with required information.
- Also, attach self attested copies of certificates and documents along with a latest passport size photograph.
- At last, send it to the address stated below in an envelope super scripted from top by “Name Of Post Applied For………………………..”
Documents to be Attached:
- Certificate of Experience
- Permanent Resident Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Academic certificates
How To Make Impressive Resume: Check Here
Office of District welfare (District Child Protection Officer) in concerned district
Last date for submitting application form: 20th October 2016
Aspirants may check this Official Advertisement to grab other details concerning LAHDC Recruitment 2016. Keep linked with us on our web page www.recruitmentinboxx.com to attain upcoming details related to LAHDC Recruitment 2017.
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Private Jobs Vs Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Top Jobs To Apply|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|