LBS Kerala SET Answer Key
Candidates applying for SET February 2018 exam can download LBS Kerala SET Answer Key for Set A, B, C, D of Paper 1 & 2 from here. Candidates having complaint against the State Eligibility Test (SET) Answer Key can raise action against it also.
In order to raise action against any answer mentioned in Kerala SET Answer Key 2018 Paper 1 & 2, contenders have to send application with DD to the Director,LBS Centre. To check complete procedure of complaining, move your cursor downwards.
Do you know about LBS Kerala SET Dates 2018?
State Eligibility Test is going to be conducted on 25th Feb 2018 for the candidates to be selected as Higher Secondary School Teachers and Non-Vocational Teachers in VHSE. Appearing candidates in the exam can download LBS Kerala SET Feb Exam Answer Key from 28/02/2018.
To get more details related to the LBS Kerala SET Answer Key 2018, aspirants are required to scroll down this page which is well designed by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
LBS Kerala SET Answer Key
Procedure to download SET February Answer Key 2018:
LBS Centre for Science & Technology SET February Answer Key 2018 can be downloaded by the contenders with the help of following steps.
Step1: Firstly, contenders need to go through the official website of the organization that is www.lbskerala.com
Step2: Afterwards hit the “Answer Keys” tab available at the left side on the home page.
Step3: Now press the appropriate link of LBS Kerala SET (25th Feb) Exam Answer Key 2018.
Step4: Then LBS Kerala SET Exam Answer Key 2018 will be shown at your computer screen in PDF format.
Step5: Download LBS Kerala SET Feb Exam Answer Key 2018 or take a print out of Kerala SET Exam Answer Key 2018.
Step6: Match your answers with Kerala SET Paper 1 & 2 Answer Key 2018 and keep SET Exam Answer Sheet 2018 safely.
Do You Know: Manner To Download Result Through Online Mode
Minimum Percentage of Marks in LBS Kerala SET 2018:
- OBC and SC/ST candidates are eligible for this concession only if they belong to the category recognized by the Government of Kerala as OBC or SC/ST.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST categories shall be granted a relaxation of 5% marks in the minimum marks prescribed for eligibility to appear for the State Eligibility Test.
|Category||Paper I||Paper II||Total|
|OBC (Non Creamy Layer)||35||35||45|
You Can Also Check: Kerala SET Results
Calculation of Pass Percentage in LBS Kerala SET 2018:
- In computing marks, fraction shall be rounded off only to the first two decimal places in the calculation of aggregatepercentage of marks.
- No rounding off of marks shall be made for calculating the pass percentage for Paper I and Paper II separately
The pass percentage shall be calculated as follows –
|Marks secured for (Paper I + Paper II)X 100|
Maximum marks for (Paper I + Paper II)
Complaint Against LBS Kerala SET Paper 1 & 2 Answer Key 2018:
- If candidates having any complaiant against the answer mentioned in LBS Kerala SET Answer Sheet 2018, they may send complaint to the “Director, LBS Centre”, in writing, withinfive working days from the date of publicationof the keys.
- Candidates have to pay Rs.300/- in shape of DD for eachquestion challengedfrom any branch of anationalised bank in favour of the Director,LBS Centre payable at Thiruvananthapuram.
- If the complaint/complaints regarding aquestion or questions is/are found genuine,the fee remitted for that question/questionswill be refunded to the complainant.
- Complaints received after five working daysfrom the date of publication of answer keys will not be entertained.
Get Here: Latest High Paid Up Teaching Jobs
Procedure AfterLBS Kerala SET Paper Answer Key 2018:
Appearing contenders in LBS Kerala SET 2018 can check the Kerala SET Result 2018 after the declaration of the LBS Kerala SET Paper 1 & 2 Answer Sheet 2018. Qualified contenders inSET February – 2018 on the basis of LBS Kerala SET 2018 Results shall have to produce the required documents for verification and issue of certificates.
- Filled in application form for SET Certificatedownloaded from the official websiteof the LBS Centre.
- Copies of the following documentsattested by a Gazetted Officer
- Provisional/Original Certificate andMarklist of PG Degree
- Provisional/Original Certificate ofB.Ed Degree
- Recognition and Equivalency Certificatefrom any one of the Universities inKerala, if applicable.
- Equivalency Certificate from any one ofthe Universities in Kerala, in the case ofcandidates possessing qualifications insubjects other than those mentioned in the list of subjects in Clause.
- Original of the Caste/Category certificate(valid on the date of applicationfor SET-February-2018) of thecandidate eligible for relaxation of minimum marks for a pass.
Read More About: 5 Historical Teachers Who Changed the World
LBS Kerala SET 2018 Important Dates:
|Issue of Online Hall Tickets||15/02/2018|
|Date of Test||25/02/2018|
|Publishing of Answer Keys in the Website||28/02/2018|
To download LBS Kerala SET Answer Key 2018, contenders can visit to the official link also that is well provided by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com at the above section. Apart from it, you can connect with us by pressing CTRL + D to bookmark our portal for more updates.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Kerala SET Exam Date||Kerala SET Admit Card|
|More Government Jobs||Online Teaching Jobs in India|
|How To Become Teacher||Part Time Teaching Jobs|
|Get Free Job Alerts On Mail||Govt Jobs In Kerala|