Students, who wish to get LIC Scholarship For further Studies, can find the complete details about LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship Scheme from here. The purpose of LIC India Scholarship Program is to provide amount to 10th/12th Pass Students for further studies.
LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship 2018 will be awarded yearly and beneficiary will receive LIC Scholarship 2018 for the duration of their studies. Candidates, who are seeking for LIC Scheme, can apply by submitting LIC Scholarship Application Form 2018 before the last date.
Who Can Apply for LIC Scholarship 2018-19?
LIC India Scholarship 2018 is mainly for those students who want to enhance their studies in the field of Engineering, Medicine, Graduation/ Diploma course and vocational courses. Students who have passed the previous year exam with good records can apply before LIC Scholarship 2018-19 Last Date.
More details about LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship 2018-19 / LIC Scholarship For Engineering Students are mentioned below by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com, take a look and apply for LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship 2018-19 before the deadline.
Eligibility Criteria for LIC Scholarship:
For Medicine, Engineering, Graduation in any discipline, Diploma Course in any field or other equivalent courses:
- Students who have completed 10+2 studies or its equivalent from any recognized bard can apply.
- They should have passed in the academic year 2016-17 with minimum 60% aggregate marks.
- Their parents’ income should not exceed Rs. 100000/- per annum.
For Vocational Courses through Government recognized Colleges/ Institutes or courses in Industrial Training Institutes (ITI):
- Students who have done class 10th or its equivalent from any recognized bard are eligible for LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship Scheme.
- They should completed the high school in academic year 2015-16 with minimum 60% aggregate marks subject to income ceiling of parents/ guardians.
Read Also: 7 Reasons Why Scholarships Are Essential
Duration of LIC (GJF) Scholarship:
LIC India Scholarship 2018-19 will be provided to selected students for entire duration of the course. Students should have a valid bank account in well-known bank.
Motive of LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship:
Main purpose behind LIC Scholarship Scheme is to provide financial help to those students who belong to economically weaker families. This scheme shall be helpful for them and they can enhance their studies at higher level.
Life Insurance Corporation of India Scholarship Scheme:
- Those students who will get selected by the organization will get an amount of Rs. 10000/- per annum.
- The amount will be paid in 10 installments of Rs. 1000/- each.
- Amount will be transferred through NEFT to bank account of selected student.
|Category||Number (Since Inception)||Amount sanctioned in र|
|Advancement Of Education||193||30,24,86,880|
|Objects Of General Public Utility||46||9,07,59,473|
LIC Scholarship- Instructions:
- Scholarship will be awarded to those students who have scored minimum 60% marks.
- Parents’ income should not exceed Rs. 100000/- per annum.
- Scholarship shall be given to only one student in a family.
- If student go against any terms and conditions of fellowship, LIC Scholarship may be suspended or cancelled.
- If student is found to have obtained fellowship by false statement/certificates, his/her fellowship shall be cancelled.
How to fill LIC Scholarship Application Form 2018-19:
- First of all, every student needs to visit the official website of the organization i.e. www.licindia.in
- Then, look at the bottom section of the home page and press “Golden jubilee foundation” option.
- Read the instructions about the scheme and hit “LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship 2018-19 Apply Online” button which is available at the right section.
- Fill complete details in LIC Scholarship 2018-19 Application Form and upload the scanned copies of required documents.
- Recheck the filled LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship Application Form 2018.
- Hit submit button to record entire details entered in LIC Scholarship Online Application Form 2018-19.
- At last, take a print out of LIC India Scholarship Online Application 2018 for further use.
- Keep LIC Scholarship Application Forms Download safe untilLIC Scholarship Selected List will not available.
Essential DocumentsTo be upload with LIC Scholarship Form:
- Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Birth certificate
- Passport size Photo
- signature (scan)
- previous exam mark sheet
- Address proof
LIC Scholarship 2018 Last Date: In the month of September 2018
If you find the above information about LIC Scholarship 2018-19 helpful then you can bookmark this page which is created by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com by pressing Ctrl.+D.
If you want to ask something about Life Insurance Corporation of India Golden Jubilee scholarship etc then you may write to us in the given below comment box. Follow us on Facebook and Twitter for more updates.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|LIC AAO Exam Pattern||LIC AAO Admit Card|
|LIC AAO Recruitment||LIC AAO Result|
|LIC Syllabus||How To Apply For Education Loan|
|Documents Required For Education Loan|