Check latest updates in LIC Syllabus !!! Candidates may download All New LIC AAO Exam Syllabus by going through this page. Prepared for LIC Assistant Administrative Officer 2017 Exam with the help of new topics mentioned in LIC Syllabus 2017. Download your LIC AAO Exam Pattern in the form of PDF by going through this page and start preparation properly.
More detail regarding the syllabus of LIC Asst Administrative Officer Syllabus and LIC paper pattern are well furnished below by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. Candidates are advised that study the whole syllabus deeply because minor topic of syllabus plays a major role to attain good score in exam.
LIC AAO Syllabus 2017:
The LIC Syllabus consists of the following subjects:
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Reasoning Test
- English Language
- Computer Knowledge
- General Knowledge
1. Aptitude Test of Reasoning
It will cover two section of Verbal and no-verbal. Details are mentioned below:-
- Number Series
- Alphabet Series
- Test Of Direction Sense
- Number Ranking
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Problem On Age Calculation
- Blood Relations
- Decision Making
START: Logical Reasoning Test
- Non Verbal Series
- Mirror Images
- Grouping Identical Figures,
- Embedded Figures
- Grouping Identical Figures,
- Other Related Topics
Do You Know: How to Prepare Reasoning for Exams
2. Quantitative Aptitude
- Number System
- Decimal Fractions
- Ratio and Proportions
- Unitary Method
- Time and Distance
- Time and Work
- Profit and Loss
- Simple and Compound Interest,
- Data Interpretation
Check Here: Aptitude Questions And Answers
3.General Knowledge and Awareness
- Current Affairs (National and International),
- Major Financial / Economic News,
- Budget and Five Year Plans,
- Books and Authors
- Awards and Honors,
- Science- Inventions and Discoveries
- Important Days
- International and National Organizations
4. English Language
- Subject-Verb Agreement.
- Error Correction.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Unseen Passages.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Antonyms etc.
5. Computer Knowledge
- MS Office.
- MS PowerPoint.
- MS Word.
- MS Excel.
- Computer Software & Hardware etc.
LIC Assistant Administrative Officer Exam Pattern
The LIC AAO Exam Pattern consists of the following points.
- The exam is of Objective type i.e it consists of Multiple Choice Questions.
- Duration of the exam is 2 Hours i.e 120 Minutes.
- The exam consists of 160 questions asked on various subjects.
- The exam is conducted for a total of 300 Marks.
- The English Language Test is of qualifying nature.
- The English Language test will not be counted for Ranking.
- There will be sectional cut off along with overall cut off.
- There will be a negative marking for every wrong answer.
Do You Know: How to Prepare For Written Exam
LIC Exam Pattern 2017:
|1.||Reasoning Ability Test||30||90||2 Hours|
|2.||Quantitative Aptitude Test||30||90|
|3.||General Knowledge, Current Affairs Test||30||60|
|4.||Computer Knowledge Test||30||60|
|5.||English Language Test||40||–|
For each wrong entry in objective test, one fourth (1/4) of the marks assigned to that particular question will be deducted. Following the rules of negative marking, if an answer is left unfilled then it won’t attract any negative points.
To get more details about LIC Syllabus 2017 and LIC AAO Paper Pattern, candidates need to keep touch with our web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com. Aspirants can also bookmark our web portal by CTRL+D to get latest information time to time. if you have any query regarding information available here, you may ask in comment box that is stated below.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|LIC Recruitment||LIC AAO Admit Card|
|LIC AAO Recruitment||LIC Scholarship|
|LIC AAO Result||How to Manage Time during Exams|
|How to Make Good Study Habits for Exam||How To Reduce Negative Marking In Exam|