Live Updates – Modi set to be PM; Congress concedes defeat, says ready to sit in Opposition
Lok Sabha Election 2014
Lok Sabha Elections 2014 held in India from 7th April to 12th May, 2014 to form a central government for 16th Lok Sabha. In the below table we have mentioned State Wise Reports of Lok Sabha Elections 2014 Results and it shows that Narendra Modi has won and will form a government at the centre.
Future Plan of Narendra for Education & Employment Generation in India
- Transforming Employment Exchanges in to Career Centres to connect youth with job opportunities in a transparent and effective way with the help of technology.
- Creation of 100 new smart cities with latest technology and infrastructure by bringing reputed institutes such as IITs, IIMs and AIIMS in every state.
- Developing brand India by focusing on talent, tradition, trade, tourism and technology.
- Creating job opportunities by developing labour-intensive manufacturing units such as textile, footwear, electronics assembly etc. and promotion to tourism.
- Addressing the unemployment problem by initiating multi skill development programme in both rural and urban areas.
- Promoting Youth Leaders Programme in all sectors to recognize, reward and involve these exceptionally youth to serve as role models and mentors for others.
- Establishment of a National E-Library to empower school teachers and students.
- Promotion of vocational training on a massive scale and developing mechanism to give vocational qualification of academic excellence.
- Setting up of dedicated women ITIs and women wings in existing ITIs to enable women with skills and training.
- Providing Wi-Fi facilities in public places and commercial centres.
- Establishment of sport academies across the country and planning attractive career path for sports persons through jobs in PSUs and private sector.
- Launching a national programme for digital empowerment through computer literacy of the people especially youth.
Live Updates-on 16th May 2014 at 06:30 PM
ALL INDIA Result Status
Status Known For 543 out of 543 Constituencies
|Bharatiya Janata Party||137||147||284|
|Communist Party of India||1||0||1|
|Communist Party of India (Marxist)||2||7||9|
|Indian National Congress||20||25||45|
|Nationalist Congress Party||3||3||6|
|Aam Aadmi Party||3||1||4|
|All India Anna Dravida Munnetra Kazhagam||6||31||37|
|All India N.R. Congress||0||1||1|
|All India Trinamool Congress||14||20||34|
|All India United Democratic Front||0||3||3|
|Biju Janata Dal||0||19||19|
|Indian National Lok Dal||2||0||2|
|Indian Union Muslim League||2||0||2|
|Jammu & Kashmir Peoples Democratic Party||1||2||3|
|Janata Dal (Secular)||1||1||2|
|Janata Dal (United)||1||1||2|
|Jharkhand Mukti Morcha||0||1||1|
|Kerala Congress (M)||0||1||1|
|Lok Jan Shakti Party||3||3||6|
|Naga Peoples Front||0||1||1|
|National Peoples Party||0||1||1|
|Pattali Makkal Katchi||0||1||1|
|Rashtriya Janata Dal||1||2||3|
|Revolutionary Socialist Party||1||0||1|
|Shiromani Akali Dal||1||3||4|
|Sikkim Democratic Front||0||1||1|
|Telangana Rashtra Samithi||1||10||11|
|All India Majlis-E-Ittehadul Muslimeen||0||1||1|
|Rashtriya Lok Samta Party||1||2||3|
|Yuvajana Sramika Rythu Congress Party||0||9||9|