Lucknow University Counselling
Be The First To Grab Details of Lucknow University Counselling Schedule. Lucknow University conducts entrance examination for admission in UG/PG courses. Students, who wish to get admission in this university, must appear in Lucknow University Counselling after written exam. University offers various UG/ PG courses i.e. BA, B.Com, M.Com, BBA, MBA, M.Ed, M.Sc, BCA, M.A etc. to the desirous candidates. You may also get details regarding Lucknow University Counselling 2017 by continue visiting this page. Candidates, who have appeared in entrance exam and secured the minimum qualifying marks, will only be eligible for appearing in Counselling.
Participants may fetch complete details regarding Lucknow University Counselling such as Counseling Schedule, Status Details, Seat Allotment, required documents, Important Dates and other important details etc which are well furnished in the underneath segment of this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Lucknow University Counselling
Participants, who clear entrance exam, may appear in counselling to get admission in any recognized college by this university.
Candidates have to submit requisite registration fee for counseling by way of Bank Challan. Candidates may also submit their fee through online mode of payment by going through its official website.
Read Also: Manner To Pay Fee through Bank Challan
- Print Out application form
- Photocopy of 10th & 12th class certificates.
- 10 Passport size Colour photographs.
- Memorandum of marks of qualifying examination in Intermediate or Equivalent Examination
- Transfer certificate
- Certificate of claiming eligibility of reservation under Special categories
- Permanent Caste Certificate (Integrated Community Certificate)
- Income certificate of the Parent issued by MRO / Tahsildar.
- Original Category Certificate, Mark sheet & Migration.
- Copy for the Challan & the hard copy for the Application Form & all the documents specified above.
Check Here: List Of Required Documents for Counselling
Lucknow University will offer you the name of colleges according to your rank. Then you must chose college name according to your choice in request form. University will consider it according to your preferences and marks. Then finally university will allot you the college and provide you the allotment letter. Applicants who are satisfied with their allotment must lock their allotment to confirm their admission and report to the college at allotted date.
How to fill Registration form:
- Eligible candidates need to go to the official site that is www.lkouniv.ac.in.
- Hit the link “admissions” at the top of home page.
- Then fill the registration form by entering Roll Number, DOB, Mobile number and email address and other details.
- You will receive the unique verification code which you have to keep safe.
- Make the payment of fee.
- Joining time shall not be extended under any circumstances.
- Original documents are required at the time of joining the course/ college
- After that candidates will be able to choose the colleges of their own preferences.
Must Check: All India Counselling Schedule
Important Date (Tentative):
|Application for UG Admissions Online Opens||May, 2017|
|Online Application for UG Admissions Closes||June, 2017|
|Schedule for UG Admissions Counseling||July First week to Second Week, 2017|
|Counseling Schedule for PG, Diploma & Proficiency Admissions||August 2017 Onwards|
Note: Students may obtain other details regarding Lucknow University Counselling, aspirants may check Official Link. Aspirants need to keep in touch with us for latest updates regarding Lucknow University Counselling 2017. You can also bookmark this page by using CTRL+D, to get latest information regarding the same. We provide you the direct link on this page for admission schedule of Lucknow University.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section