Madras High Court Recruitment
An online notification of jobs has circulated to appoint most eligible and hard working contenders through Madras High Court Recruitment. To fill 34 vacancies of Driver, Office Assistant and Masalchi, Night watchmen, Scavenger-Cum Gardner, applications are invited by the organization to hire the skilled candidates. Applicants can accomplish their dreams by applying for vacancies in Government sector. Visitors, who are keen to find the latest jobs regarding Madras High Court Recruitment 2017, can stay connected with us.
Get Crucial Points Of This Page:
|Positions Name and Vacancy Details||Qualifications for Driver/Scavenger Notification|
|Age Details according to Categories||Offered Remuneration To Employees|
|Hiring Method for Madras High Court jobs||Application Form Filling Procedure|
Enthusiastic contenders must send filled application form till 25th November 2016 by following all the vital steps which are framed below. Aspirants can get complete details about Madras High Court Vacancies through the page which is designed by our dedicated team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Madras High Court Recruitment
|Post Name||No. of Posts|
|Masalchi, Night watchmen, Scavenger-Cum Gardner||16|
Vital Education Qualification:
Job applicants who are willing to grab latest jobs in Government Department must have completed 8th class/ 10th class from a well recognized Board. Also candidates should have ability to write and read in Tamil.
Searching For More 10th Pass Jobs: Check Here
- SC/ST/Widows: 18 to 35 years.
- MBC/ BC: 18 to 32 years.
- Other MBCs/ DCs: 18 to 30 years.
Remuneration Given to Employees:
|Post Name||Salary Details||Grade Pay|
|Driver||Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/-||Rs. 2400/-|
|Office Assistant||Rs. 4800/ – to Rs. 10000/-||Rs. 1300/-|
|Masalchi, Night watchmen, Scavenger Cum Gardner|
Madras High Court Recruitment Notification: Get PDF File
Enrollment Method For Madras High Court Vacancy:
Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of selection procedure i.e. Interview/ Skill test which will be arranged by the expert members of an organization. Final decision will be made by selection committee by evaluating the performance of contenders given in Interview/ Test.
Quick Links For Test/ Interview:
Way to Fill Madras High Court Application Form:
- Visitors first visit the official website of organization which is hcmadras.tn.nic.in.
- After visiting the official site you will direct to the home page and you have to place your cursor to the ‘Announcement & Notifications’ section.
- Now hit on suitable link on the new opened page and go through all the instructions mentioned in the notification.
- After reading the complete details applicants should download application format and take a print out of it.
- Fill your application form with correct details in prescribed manner.
- Attach all the relevant documents/ testimonials along with application form and also affix a recent photograph on the space provided in it.
- At last, candidates must send this application form to the address specified below before the closing date.
Check Here: Impressive Resume Format
The Principal District Judge,
18, JV Complex, Lakshmi Nagar,
Tiruppur PIN – 641602
Important Dates must Keep In Mind:
Last date of receipt of application form: 25th November 2016.
Candidates may gain all the details regarding by reading the Official Notification. Keen candidates must stay in link with www.recruitmentinboxx.com web portal to clutch upcoming details about Madras High Court Recruitment 2017.
You May Also Like To Check This Section