Madras High Court Recruitment
Madras High Court has transmitted jobs notification in concern of Madras High Court Recruitment 2016. Organization is inviting online application from capable and desirous candidates to fill up 317 vacant Posts of Personal Assistant, Personal Clerk, Typist, Cashier and others. Candidates who fulfill all eligibility criteria can apply for the above mentioned posts as soon as possible. Aspirants who want to get more information regarding Madras High Court Recruitment 2017 in next year then join us regularly. We will update as soon as possible.
Interested candidates who want to grab this huge opportunity they may apply for the latest job openings by filling online application form. Aspirants need to fill online application form and submit it on or before the last date that is 03rd August 2016. Willing candidates may get more details regarding this notification from the below section of this page which is created by the dedicated team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Madras High Court Recruitment
Madras High Court Vacancy:
|Personal Assistant to the Hon’ble Judges||76|
|Personal Assistant (to the Registrars)||07|
|Reader / Examiner||80|
Qualification Details for Madras High Court Recruitment:
- Aspirants should possess Bachelor Degree in relevant discipline with good academic records from well recognized University / Institute.
- Candidates should possess the “Certificate Course in Computer on Office Automation” awarded by the Technical Education Department for all posts except Computer/ Computer Operator, Reader / Examiner and Cashier Posts.
Latest Jobs for Graduate– Check Here
|Category of Candidates||Minimum Age||Maximum Age|
|“Others” [ that is Candidates not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs and BCMs ]||
|Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Caste (Arunthathiyars), Scheduled Tribes Most Backward Classes / Denotified Communities., Backward Classes and Backward Classes (Muslims)||35 years|
|Service Candidates (Madras High Court service and Tamil Nadu Judicial Ministerial Service).||45 years|
Application Fee for Madras High Court Jobs:
- One – Time Registration Fee: Rs.50/-
- Examination Fee: Rs.100 /-
- Applicants have to register their basic particulars through One – Time Registration which is mandatory on payment of Rs. 50/- towards registration fee.
- Aspirants who have already registered in one time Registration System it is enough to pay the Examination Fee.
|Posts Name||Pay Scale + Special Pay|
|Personal Assistant to the Hon’ble Judges||Rs.15,600-39,100/- + Grade Pay Rs.5,400/-|
|Personal Assistant (to the Registrars)||Rs.9,300-34,800/- + Grade Pay Rs.4,600/|
|Personal Clerk||Rs.5,200-20,200/- + Grade Pay Rs.2,800|
|Typist||Rs.5,200-20,200/- + Grade Pay Rs.2,400/-|
|Reader / Examiner|
|Xerox Operator||Rs.4,800- 10,000/- + Grade Pay Rs.1,650/-|
Mode of Appointment for Madras High Court Notification:
- Selection of candidates will be done of basis of their performance in Written Examination and Oral Test.
- Final selection will be made on the basis of the total marks obtained by the candidates at the Written Examination and Oral Test and Educational Qualification.
|Preparation Tips for Exam||More Details|
|Interview Preparation Tips||More Details|
Process to fill Madras High Court Online Application Form:
- Candidates first visit the official site of organization that is www.tnpscexams.net / www.tnpscexams.in
- Now, enter the “One Time Registration” page by pressing link on the home page of website.
- After this, fill the required details asked in the form such as personal information, address details, email id, mobile number etc.
- Now, enter user ID and password and confirm it by typing twice in the required box.
- Upload Scanned image of your signature put on a good quality white paper.
- Make payment of application fee.
- After successful submission, remember your user ID and password for future use.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
|Last Date for Submission of Online Applications||03rd August 2016|
|Last Date for Payment of Fee through Bank (State Bank of India / Indian Bank)||05th August 2016|
|Date of Written Examination|
|Posts Name||Exam Dates|
||27th August 2016|
||28th August 2016|
|Computer Operator||28th August 2016|
Candidates may get the complete details regarding Madras High Court Recruitment 2016 through this Official Notification. Candidates can book mark our page www.recruitmentinboxx.com to clutch upcoming details about Madras High Court Recruitment 2017.
You May Also Like To Check This Section: