MAH B.Ed CET Result
Finally, MAH B.Ed CET Result has been declared on 19th June 2018 by the Officials of Directorate of Higher Education, Maharashtra State. Candidates who appeared for the MAH B.Ed CET 2018 exam can check their results from the link below.
Candidates have to enter their unique roll number or registration number to check their MAH B.Ed Result 2018-19. The official examination body for MAH B.Ed CET 2018 publishes a provisional as well as a final merit list. Within the week of declaration of result, Counselling process will start.
Maharashtra CET (B.Ed 2018-20 Admission) Results
The Candidates who wish to take admission in the MAH B.ED course must clear a MAH B.Ed CET 2018 (Common Entrance Test) conducted every year by the University. Qualified candidates will be eligible to take admission in the Two Year Professional course of MAH B.ED in the Maharashtra state.
Candidates can check MAH B.Ed CET Result directly by going through the below section of this page which is well designed by the group members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
MAH B.Ed CET Result
Maharashtra B.Ed. Online CET Results 2018 Details
- University: Directorate of Higher Education, Maharashtra State, Pune
- Name of The Exam: Online MAH B.Ed. CET 2018 Exam
- Exam Date/Dates: 09th, 10th June 2018
- Results Date: 19th June 2018
- Results Status: Declared
- Official Website: bed.mhpravesh.in
Steps To Check MAH B.Ed CET Result
- Firstly candidate have to go to the official website i.e. bed.mhpravesh.in.
- On homepage of website, hit on “Check B.Ed. CET Result”.
- A new page will be opened where you have to Enter Registration / Roll Number
- Now enter all the required details and hit on submit button.
- Your MAH B.Ed CET Result will be opened.
- Check your result and take a print out for future reference.
Reservation Of Seats For MAH B.Ed CET 2018
The Reservation for different Seats for Maharashtra B.Ed online Admission is also there in MAH B.Ed CET 2018. Candidate can check below the Reservation of Seats for different Categories:
|S.No.||Categories||Reservation of Seats|
|1.||SC and SC converted to Buddhism||13%|
|4.||Nomadic Tribes 1 (NT-B)||2.5%|
|5.||Nomadic Tribes 2 (NT-C)||3.5%|
|6.||Nomadic Tribes 3 (NT-D)||2%|
|7.||Sons/daughters of defence persons||5%|
|9.||Vimukta Jati (VJ)/ De-Notified Tribes (DT) (NT-A)||3%|
Know More About: What To Do After Graduation?
Documents Required for Maharashtra B.Ed Online Admission?
Candidates should have the following list of documents at the time of MHA B.ED CET admission:
- TC (Transfer Certificate).
- 10th/High School Certificate/equivalent Certificate.
- 12th (Intermediate (+2)) Certificate/equivalent Certificate.
- Migration Certificate, if passed from a university other than MAH (To be submitted not later than 90 days of admission).
- Mark Sheet of 10th/High School Certificate/equivalent
- Mark sheets of 12th (Intermediate (+2)) Certificate/equivalent.
- Mark sheet of the Qualifying Examination.
- SC/ST/OBC Certificate on the basis of which reserved quota seat is claimed.
- UET Admit Card issued from the office of the Controller of Examinations, MAH.
- Certificate(s) in support of a claim for ‘Sports Seats’.
Know Here: How to Become a Teacher in India
MAH B.Ed CET Merit List
Aspirants are selected on the basis of their rank in MAH B.Ed Entrance Exam for admissions to their desired institute. Candidates are given rank by preparing a merit list. It is prepared on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in the examination. MAH B.Ed merit list will be declared in two stages.
- Provisional Merit List– It is generally declared immediately after the end of MAH B.Ed CET 2018 counselling i.e. commencement of June.
- Final Merit List– The final merit list is declared after considering the results of the MAH B.Ed CET Counselling correctly by the end of June. It depicts the list of candidates finally shortlisted for admissions to the applied college.
Also Check Out:
MAH B.Ed CET Counselling Process
Counselling will start within the first week of declaration of result (in the month of June/July 2018). Aspirants who qualify the exam can apply for counselling. The Commissioner for the Entrance Test (CET) has the authority to allot seats and college to the qualified candidate.
Qualified Candidates have to log in and register themselves for counselling process at the official website. You have to fill your choices of colleges and also have to lock their choices. Selected candidate should be present to the allotted college before the given time.
The seat allotment will be done on the basis of the candidates’ options, the rank obtained and eligible reservations of the candidate. Candidate is also required to pay the counselling fee through online mode during registration.
Check Here: List Of Required Documents for Counselling
Candidate can check MAH B.Ed CET Result by going to the official link. For more information and latest updates subscribe to our free mail service. You can also follow us on facebook or Google+. You can also bookmark this page by pressing ctrl+d.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|MH BEd CET Admit Card||List Of Top Universities in India|
|How To Apply For Education Loan||Entrance Exams In India|
|Scholarship in India||Student Success Strategies|
|Best Career Trends For Indian Graduates||Why College Attendance is Important|