Name Of Posts
|Last Date To Apply|
|Upkendra Sahayak||06/02/2017 (Closed)|
Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Limited has notified vacancy notification in concern to MAHADISCOM Recruitment. To fill up vacancy of Member (CPO) post, applications are invited from brilliant and hard working candidates. For MAHADISCOM Recruitment 2017, willing aspirant should submit their application through proper channel till 21/03/2017.
Highlights of this Page
|Vacancy Detail||Essential Qualification|
|Pay structure||Process of enrollment|
|End date to apply||How to apply for MAHADISCOM Recruitment|
|Official Notice||Postal Address|
For MAHADISCOM Vacancy, Candidates need to apply through offline mode as mentioned below. Experts of www.recruitmentinboxx.com have provided complete information about Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Limited Recruitment below for easiness of our visitors. By going through instructions given below, you can simply apply.
- Aspirants, who want to apply, should possess Graduate Degree from recognized university or institute.
- Candidate shall be representative of a registered Voluntary Consumer Protection Organization of the area, working preferably for at least five (5) years on matters concerning consumer grievances.
- Also, Candidate shall be recommended by registered Voluntary Consumer Protection Organization/registered NGO’s in the area working on the matters concerning consumer grievances or Chairperson CGRF.
Looking For More Graduate Jobs: Hit Here
Salary Details for MAHADISCOM Jobs:
Selected candidates will be given Rs.25, 000/- per month as salary. Aspirants may also get other allowances such as conveyance allowance, telephone charges etc.as per rules of organization.
Age Limit for MAHADISCOM Careers:
Age of candidates should not more than 45 years while upper age limit relation will be decided as per rules of organization.
Download PDF: MAHADISCOM Recruitment Notification
Selection Process for MAHADISCOM Vacancies:
Short-listed candidates on basis of their qualification will be invited for interview/ written test. No TA/ DA will be paid for appearing in the interview.
Quick Links for Preparation:
How to fill MAHADISCOM Application Form?
Contenders, who fulfill the eligibility criteria provided above, can apply by sending their filled application form before the end date.
- Interested candidates need to visit the official portal of www.mahadiscom.in
- Follow “News and Latest Announcement” section
- Now select appropriate “Advertisement for post of Member (CPO) Consume Grievance Redressal Forum at Jalgaon, Nanded, Baramati and Konkan Zone on Contract Basis (dtd.04/03/2017)” link
- Now hit on “Advt for Member _CPO_ CGRF _06_03_17_.pdf” link
- Must read full advertisement very carefully
- Must download Application form and fill with all details properly and attach photocopies of all documents.
- Application form completed in all respects must be forwarded to the address that is given below.
Check Out More: Mumbai Jobs
To the Superintending Engineer (TRC),
Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Limited,
‘Prakashgad’, 5th Floor, Anant Kanekar Marg,
Bandra (East), Mumbai- 400 051
Last date to submit application – 21/03/2017
For getting other information about MAHADISCOM Recruitment 2017 check given official notice. If you have any query regarding same, ask in comment box that is given below on this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
You Might Be Interested In These Popular Posts
CRPF Recruitment 2017–2018 crpf.nic.in 219+ ASI/Manager/CPC Staff Bharti
GNM Nursing Result 2017 – Check Here Online! State Wise GNM Exam Results
IGNOU Recruitment 2017 – Notification ignou.ac.in Consultant Vacancy Apply
NALCO Recruitment 2017 – Angul Lab Asst/Nurse Posts nalcoindia.com Career
Recently Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Limited has circulated a vacancy notification as MAHADISCOM Recruitment. Organization is looking for Talented, Dynamic and Result oriented Professionals to fill the vacant jobs of Regional Director/ Executive Director. This is a great opportunity to get a chance to recruit at reputed job by applying for MAHADISCOM Recruitment 2017.
Candidates who are interested to apply for www.mahadiscom.in Recruitment they must send their application form to the postal address till 16/03/2017. The complete acknowledgement about MAHADISCOM Notification can be obtained by going through this page which is well created by our entire team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Regional Director/ Executive Director
Vital Educational Qualifications:
- Candidates must hold Bachelors Degree / Masters Degree in Electrical Engineering / Technology to apply for MAHADISCOM Jobs.
- Presence will be given to candidates who have completed their Post Graduate Degree or Post Graduate Diploma in Management/ Administration with specialization in Marketing / Finance OR Degree in Law
Searching For More Post Graduate Jobs: Hit Here
Candidates who are going to apply they must have working experience as….
- 20 years post qualification experience in Power Sector.
- 5 years experience should have been in a position having high responsibility such as Superintending Engineer
Upper Age Limitations for MAHADISCOM Career:
The maximum age of job appliers must be 52 years and candidates who are MSEDCL departmental candidates their age must be 57 years. Date of birth as per Secondary School Certificate (SSC) and age as on 16.03.2017 should be mentioned in the application.
MAHADISCOM Recruitment 2017: Download Official Notification
Pay Scale Per Month:
Candidates who will finally recruited for Regional Director/ Executive Director Jobs then candidates will get per month salary of Rs. Rs. 48890-2150-94040. Apart frombasicsalary aspirants will get DA, HRA, Medical Benefit, Leave Encashment, CPF and Gratuity etc. as per the Rules of the Company.
What You Have to Pay?
Job seekers who are applying for MAHADISCOM Vacancy they need to pay Rs. Rs. 600/- by way of Demand Draft in favour of ‘Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Limited’ payable at Mumbai.
Read Also: Manner To Pay Fee through Bank Challan
Process of MAHADISCOM selection:
First of all the candidates will be short listed on the basis of their qualification, experience, job responsibility etc. Then a list of applicants shortlisted for selection process will be intimated through email only.
How I Can Appoint For MAHADISCOM Vacancies?
- In the very first step visitors must go and log on the official website of Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Limited that is www.mahadiscom.in
- Then at the home page aspirants must move your cursor to the “News And Latest Announcement”’
- Then hit on “Applications invited for the post of Regional Director/ Executive Director in MSEDCL vide Advt. no. 2/2017 (dtd.01/03/2017” and open it.
- Now candidates will reach to the new page and you have to press on “Detailed_Advt_01032017.pdf” link.
- After hitting on the link a new PDF File will be appeared and you have to read it very carefully.
- After reading candidates must download MAHADISCOM Application form and take a print out of it.
- Now candidates must fill it with all the important details as asked in it
- Then attach all the certificates as given in the notification.
- Finally candidates must send this filled application form to the postal address before the last date.
How To Make Impressive Resume: Check Here
Chief General Manager (HR),
Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Ltd,
4th Floor, Prakashgad, Bandra (East),
Mumbai – 51
Last date of receipt of application: 16/03/2017
Selection Process will be held at Mumbai: March /April 2017
Candidates who are eligible must apply for MAHADISCOM Recruitment 2017 and gain all the complete details by reading Official Notification. All the candidates are mentors to stay in link with www.recruitmentinboxx.com and gain all the latest updating news about Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Limited Recruitment.
Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Limited has announced latest jobs Notification regarding MAHADISCOM Recruitment. Eligible and skilled candidates are invited to fill up positions of Chief Legal Advisor and Legal Advisor. Job seekers may gather specific detail on MAHADISCOM Recruitment 2017 by staying with this page.
Applicants may send their applications through offline mode on below furnished address on or before last date that is 15-03-2017 according to positions. You may collect further relevant details regarding Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Limited Recruitment by reading this page till end which is well created by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
- Chief Legal Advisor
- Legal Advisor
Candidates must have possessed Degree in Law with good academic records from recognized University/ institute.
Want More Law Jobs: Get Here
Age Limit for MAHADISCOM Jobs:
The upper age limit of applying candidates is-
- Chief Legal Advisor- 65 years
- Legal Advisor- 63 years
Relaxation in age limit will be given to those candidates who belong to reserved category as per the rules of organization.
MAHADISCOM Recruitment : Official Notification
Salary Details for MAHADISCOM Job:
- Chief Legal Advisor: Rs.45900-88800 per month
- Legal Advisor: Rs.35875-79510 per month
Eligible contenders will be selected on the basis of application received and their presentation evaluated in test/ interview which is to be conducted by the selection authority of organization.
Wondering For Preparation Of Exam/ Interview, Check Below:
Applicants who are going to apply must have to make the payment of Rs. 600/- as application fees through Demand Draft payable to the “MAHARASHTRA STATE ELECTRICITY DISTRIBUTION COMPANY LIMITED” drawn on any Nationalized Bank payable at Mumbai
How to fill MAHADISCOM application form?
Job hunters who are preparing to apply for these openings have to follow few simple steps stated below-
- Step one is to visit the official website of the organization that is www.mahadiscom.in
- Then second step follow the “News and Latest Announcements” section which is provided on the mid of the home page.
- Now list of openings will display from that list you have to hit the link “Applications invited for the post of Chief Legal Advisor and Legal Advisor in MSEDCL vide Advt No. 1/2017 (dtd.22/02/2017)” link.
- Hit on “ADVT_CLA_LA_22022017.pdf” link
- And then detailed advertisement will display, read it carefully.
- Now take the print out of the application form which is given at the bottom of the notification and fill it sincerely.
- Then stick attachments along with it as applicable.
- And then put it in an envelope along with all attachments.
- At last, send it to below address
General Manager (HR- Planning),
Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Limited,
Estrella Batteries Expansion Building,
Ground Floor, Dharavi Road, Matunga,
Mumbai- 400 019
Last Date to Apply: 15-03-2017
Those applicants who want to avail significant information in detail may go through official link on this page. To grab coming updates related to MAHADISCOM Recruitment 2017 you have to visit this web portal frequently that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Hurry Up!!! 2542 vacancies of Upkendra Sahayak are available !!! An Online employment advertisement regarding MAHADISCOM Recruitment has been published by Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Ltd. Interested individuals for MAHADISCOM Recruitment 2017 should submit their application form till last date i.e. 06/02/2017. Candidates having 12th and Diploma are eligible to apply for available MAHADISCOM Jobs Openings.
Job hunters, who think themselves suitable according the eligibility condition mentioned below, need to apply as soon as possible. We the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com is providing other essential information in concern to Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Ltd Recruitment 2017 below, so please read completely.
Upkendra Sahayyak (Substation Assistant): 2542
Willing candidates should possess 12th or equivalent qualification along with Electrician and wire man courses certificate or 2 years Diploma in Electrician and wire man courses or N.C.T.V.T certificate form recognized institution.
MAHADISCOM Recruitment Notice – Press Here
Corrigendum of MAHADISCOM Advt. – Press Here
- First Year: Rs. 9000/- per month
- Second Year: Rs. 10000/- per month
- Third Year: Rs. 11000/- per month
Age of appliers must not be below 18 years and exceed from 27 years. Aspirants belong to the reserved category will be given age relaxation as per rules of organization.
For MAHADISCOM Vacancies, candidates need to pay fee as mentioned below through Online Mode or by using system generated online challan at any branch of Bank of Maharashtra.
- For General/ OBC candidates: Rs.400/-
- For SC/ ST/ Maharashtra state reserved candidates: Rs.200/-
- For PWD/ Ex-Servicemen: Nil
Selection of applying candidates will be done as per their performance in Written Test and Personal Interview. Written test will contain objective type questions. No objection will be accepted against final decision of selection committee.
Best Preparation Tips For Exam/ Interview:
How to Apply for MAHADISCOM Recruitment?
- Interested applicants for MAHADISCOM Job should go through the official portal of Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Ltd that is www.mahadiscom.in
- Follow ‘News and Latest Announcement’ section and select link ‘Applications for Recruitment of Upkendra Sahayyak vide Advt. No. 7/2016 – Gateway for only Departmental Candidates’.
- Select link ‘Applications for Recruitment of Upkendra Sahayyak vide Advt. No. 7/2016 – Gateway for only Departmental Candidates’ and read complete notification.
- Press ‘Apply Online’ link and fill online application form.
- Select tab ‘here for New Registration’ and fill registration form.
- Login your account and thereafter fill online application form with required information.
- Upload passport size photo and signature etc as required.
- At last take print out of application form and keep it for future use.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
Last date to apply online – 06/02/2017
Note: You may get other information related to MAHADISCOM Recruitment 2017 through official notice that is given above.
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|All Govt. Jobs By State||More Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Top Jobs To Apply|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|