Maharashtra Metro Rail Recruitment
Maharashtra Metro Rail is ready to hire skilled job searchers to fill up MMRC posts of Assistant Manager, DGM and CPM. Interested Candidates can apply against Maharashtra Metro Rail Recruitment on or before the last date to submit application form that is 17-11-2017. The format of application form can be downloaded by visiting the official website www.metrorailnagpur.com. MAHA METRO will conduct Maharashtra Metro Rail Recruitment 2017 on predetermined date.
Maharashtra Metro Rail job is the best opportunity for the ones who want to enhance their career in a reputed company. To shortlist and select dynamic contenders, the organization will conduct personal interview followed by medical examination. Get to know complete details concerning Maharashtra Metro Rail Recruitment 2018 from this web page, designed by the dedicated team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Maharashtra Metro Rail Vacancy Details
|Post Name||Number Of Vacancy|
Only those candidates who possess B.E. / B.Tech degree in relevant field form a well recognized university or institution can apply for Maharashtra Metro Rail Vacancies. As per the official notification, experienced candidates will be given more preference.
Check Latest: Engineering Jobs
For the post of CPM, candidates should not be more than 55 years of age. For DGM position, applicants must not exceed the maximum age limit that is 50 years. To apply against Assistant Manager Position, candidates must not be above 40 years of age. However, upper age limit of special category candidates shall be relaxed as per the norms of the organization.
|Post (Post Code)||Pay Scale|
|CPM||Rs. 51,300/- – 73,000/-|
|DGM||Rs. 29,100/- – 54,500/-|
|Assistant Manger||Rs. 20,600/- – 50,500/-|
To recruit candidates for the above listed positions, the organization will conducts personal interview followed by medical examination. The interview will be held at Metro House, 28/2, C K Naidu Marg, Anand Nagar, Civil Lines, Nagpur. For more details, go through the notification.
UR & OBC candidates are required to pay a non-refundable fee of Rs. 400/- in form of demand draft in favour of MAHA – Metro, payable at Nagpur. However, SC, ST and women candidates are exempted to pay such fee.
Steps to Submit Maharashtra Metro Rail Application Form
- Firstly, candidates are required to visit the official website of MAHA METRO i.e., www.metrorailnagpur.com
- Hit on “Careers” tab given on the menu bar of home page.
- On the new page you’ll get to a list of various job notifications, you have to press “View” link given in front of “Requirement Of Experienced Employees From Govt. Metro Rail/Govt. Organization Psu’s On Contract Basis For The Period Of Five Years For Signal, Rollind Stock, Traction, E &M And Telecommunication Departme” particular.
- Read the complete details clearly and check for eligibility criteria.
- If you are eligible to apply, download the application form by pressing suitable tab and take out its hard copy.
- Now fill the application form with correct and complete details and attach copies of relevant documents with photograph and signature.
- After completing the application form put it in an envelope and superscribed it with name of post, post code and category.
- Send the filled application form at the below placed postal address.
To, Addl. General Manager (HR)
Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation Ltd.
Metro House, 28/2, C K Naidu Marg,
Anand Nagar, Civil Lines, Nagpur – 440 001
Check Out Upcoming: Maharashtra Jobs
Last Date to Submit Application Form: 17-11-2017
Press Here >> Maharashtra Metro Rail Job Notification
Note: This is all about Maharashtra Metro Rail Recruitment 2017 – 2018, for more updates go through the Official Website or stay connected with us only at www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Maharashtra Metro Rail Recruitment
Latest career declaration has been made by Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation Limited (MAHA METRO) titled as Maharashtra Metro Rail Recruitment. This corporation intends to hire eligible aspirants for filling up MMRC 206 Posts of Supervisory and Non Supervisory. For this purpose organization has invited online application, those who are interested must get themselves registered for Maharashtra Metro Rail Recruitment 2017 by submitting application form before 09-11-2017.
Eligible employee who is searching challenging jobs can apply against this MAHA METRO recruitment notification through online procedure customized below. We the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com is providing entire acknowledgement concerning to Maharashtra Metro Rail Recruitment 2018 on this page below. Willing candidates must go through this acknowledgement completely before applying for Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation Limited Recruitment.
Details for Maharashtra Metro Rail Vacancies:
|Post Name||No. Of Vacancies|
|Station Controller/ Train Operator/ Train Controller||62|
|Section engineer (electrical)||05|
|Section engineer (electronics)||04|
|Section engineer (mechanical)||01|
|Junior engineer (electrical)||18|
|Junior engineer (electronics)||16|
|Junior engineer (mechanical)||04|
|Junior engineer (civil)||05|
Non Supervisor Post
Applicants who are willing to apply for Supervisor vacancy and Non Supervisor Vacancy must have Diploma/ ITI Course in concerned stream from recognized Institutions.
Get More Job Options Here:
Age Restriction for Maharashtra Metro Rail Vacancy:
Applying contenders’ age should match to the age criteria that is-
- For Supervisor job- 18-28 years
- For Non- Supervisor job- 18-25 years
Relaxation in age will be given to reserved category candidates (SC/ ST/ OBC) as per rules and regulations of organization.
Salary Structure for Maharashtra Metro Rail jobs:
Appointed contender will get an attractive amount of salary package per month which is offered by organization.
|Post Name||Salary (Rs.)|
|Station Controller/ Train Operator/ Train Controller||
|Section engineer (electrical)|
|Section engineer (electronics)|
|Section engineer (mechanical)||
|Junior engineer (electrical)|
|Junior engineer (electronics)|
|Junior engineer (mechanical)|
|Junior engineer (civil)|
|Technician (electrical)||Rs. 8000 – 14140/-|
Manner Of Selection:
Aspirants will be getting selected on the basis of below given rounds that are-
- Psycho test
- Personal Interview
- Medical examination
Check Here: Railway Interview Tips & Tricks
The candidates have to pay Application Fee through Online i.e. Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking.
- For Unreserved Category- Rs.400/-
- For Reserved Category- Rs.150/-
Process to Apply for Maharashtra Metro Rail Recruitment:
Applicants, you may follow below stated guidelines to submit online application form-
- First of all, job appliers have to open official web portal of organization which is www.metrorailnagpur.com
- From homepage follow “Careers” tab from upper side of page.
- Then press on “APPLICATION INVITED FOR THE SUPERVISORY POST OF O & M WING” or “APPLICATION INVITED FOR THE NON SUPERVISORY POST OF O & M WING” link.
- Read entire details regarding Notification.
- After reading entire details, you may need to hit on “Apply Online” link for which posts you’re going to apply for.
- Must fill online application form with required information and upload digital images of documents (if required).
- After that, hit on “Submit” button to record entire details and get printout of it and keep it safe for future need.
Last date to submit online application form: 09/11/2017
Maharashtra Metro Rail Recruitment
For more information about Maharashtra Metro Rail Recruitment 2017–2018, you may need to visit Official Link and keep continue on our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com for getting latest updates regarding the same.
You may subscribe to our free email service or follow us on Facebook and Google plus to get latest updates.
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|Current Indian Railway Notification||More Railway Jobs|
|Railway Jobs Salary Structure||Railway Selection Procedure|
|Railway Recruitment Board in India||RRB Employment News|