Maharashtra Police Recruitment
An online career advertisement about Maharashtra Police Recruitment has been advertised. Organization is looking for skilled aspirants to fill up 85 Law Instructor Posts. Aspirant looking for jobs in government department may clutch this golden chance before 13/11/2017…!!! For getting information about Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2017, you may go through this page.
Those aspirants, who are eligible for this government job, are required to fill application form with the help of some necessary steps that is given below. You may acquire other information regarding Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2018 such as qualification requirement, salary details, applying process, mode of selection etc from this page which is well prepared by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Maharashtra Police Recruitment
Maharashtra Police Vacancies:
Law Instructor – 85 vacancies
|District||No. of Posts|
Candidates who wish to apply for above mentioned post they must have Graduate Degree from a recognized university or institute.
Find Latest: Graduate Jobs
Age Restriction for Maharashtra Police Vacancy:
- Candidates who are going to apply they must not more than 60 years of age.
- Relaxations in age will be given to the categories of Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Other Backward Classes and other categories as per norms of organization.
Remuneration Details for Maharashtra Police Jobs:
Candidates who will be finally recruited as Law Instructor, they will be entitled to receive a good amount of salary as Rs. 12000/- along with a grade pay of Rs.3000/- per month.
To select worthy applicants, selection panel of organization will conduct Written Test, Skill Test and / or interview. Job hunters who will perform well at time of selection process may grab this chance.
Check out: Maharashtra Police Syllabus
Easy steps to fill Maharashtra Police Application form:
- After ensuring the required eligibility criteria candidates can apply by going to the official website of organization i.e. mahapolice.gov.in
- Now you will reach the home page of official website follow “Interface” section tab given on the page.
- Then, from drop down list select “recruitment” option.
- Then you need to hit on “LAW INSTRUCTOR RECRUITMENT 2017-2018” link for which you want to apply and read it carefully.
- After reading complete details, download an application form.
- Fill application form with correct details in proper manner.
- Affix your passport size photograph and attach the copies of necessary attested documents/ certificates with the form.
- Lastly send it to the below stated address.
To Director General of Police,
Training and Special Squads, Old Legislative Assembly,
Shahid Bhagat Singh Marg,
Find Latest: Mumbai Jobs
Last date to submit application form: 13/11/2017
Maharashtra Police Recruitment Notification: Read Here
Applier may acquire further detail against Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2017- 2018 by hitting on official link which is available on this page. You are advised to keep in touch with our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to acquire latest updates information.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Maharashtra Police Admit Card||Maharashtra Police Recruitment|
|List of Coaching Classes for Police/Defence||More Government Jobs|
|More Defence Jobs||Latest Police Jobs|
|Maharashtra Jobs||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|