Maharashtra Public Health Department Recruitment
For filling up 394 vacant Posts of Medical Officer (Group A), Maharashtra Public Health Department Recruitment has been released by Government Of Maharashtra Public Health Department. Applications through offline mode are invited from eligible candidates for direct recruitment by selection in Aurangabad, Jalna, Parbhani, Hingoli, Latur, Beed, Usmanabad, Nanded, Akola, Amravati, Buldhana, Yavatmal, Washim, Wardha, Nagpur etc. So, dedicated candidates can apply against Maharashtra Public Health Department Recruitment 2017 by submitting the prescribed application form.
This Page Includes:
Public Health Department Maharashtra Vacancy
|Essential Qualification for Maharashtra Public Health Department Jobs|
|Age Limitation for Maharashtra Public Health Department MO Recruitment||Salary Structure|
|Application Fee for MPHD Recruitment||Method of Recruitment|
|Process to Download Maharashtra Public Health Department Application Form||Maharashtra Public Health Department Notification|
|End Date to Submit Application Form|
Note for Maharashtra Public Health Department Medical Officer Recruitment
Candidates are requested to download the Application form from the official site that is arogya.maharashtra.gov.in and submit the duly filled application on or before the end date that is 20-09-2017 upto 05:30 P.M. Eligible candidates, who are going to apply for Maharashtra Public Health Department Recruitment 2018, may get more details from below section of this page which is well prepared by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Maharashtra Public Health Department Recruitment
Maharashtra Public Health Department Vacancy:
Medical Officer (Group A): 394 Vacancies
Category Wise Vacancy:
Aurangabad, Jalana, Parbhani, Hingoli, Latur, Beed, Osmanabad, Nanded, Akola, Amravati, Buldhana, Yavatmal, Washim, Wardha, Nagpur, Bhandara, Chandrapur, Gadchiroli, Gondia, Thane, Raigad, Palghar, Mumbai, Mumbai Suburban, Nashik, Ahmednagar, Jalgaon, Nandurbar, Dhule, Pune, Satara, Solapur, Kolhapur, Sangli, Ratnagiri, and Sindhudurg.
For Medical Officer (MBBS): Candidates must possess MBBS Degree of a statutory University or any other qualification as specified in the First or Second Schedule appended to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956.
For Medical Officer (Specialist): Applicants must possess Post Graduate Diploma or Degree of a Statutory University in Pediatrics or General Surgery or General Medicine or Gynecology or Anesthesia or Psychiatry or Ophthalmology or Biology or Radiology etc in as specified in the First or Second Schedule appended to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956
Get More Job Options Here:
- Upper age limit of candidates should be 38 years. Contenders belonging to the reserved category would be eligible for relaxations according to the Government of India norms.
- The upper age limit may be relaxed maximum upto 5 years in case of the candidate who is already in the Government medical service as Permanent/ Adhoc/ Bonded bas
Salary Structure for MPHD MO Recruitment:
Selected candidates will be paid consolidated amount of salary of Rs.15600/- to Rs.39100/- with Grade Pay of Rs.5400/- along with others allowances.
Application Fee for Public Health Department, Maharashtra Recruitment:
- For Open Category Applicants: Rs.500/-
- For Reserved Category: Rs.300/-
- Applicants are required to make the payment of fees through Demand Draft of the Nationalized Bank.
- Demand Draft should be drawn in the name of “The Director, Health Services, Maharashtra State, Mumbai.
Employment News- New Updates: Helps You To Find Latest Recruitment
Method of Recruitment:
- Selection of contenders will be based on Merit in qualifying Examination and experience.
- Additional Weightage will be given to Post Graduate Degree or Diploma Holders candidates.
Process to Download MPHD Application Form:
- Willing candidates first visit the official site that is arogya.maharashtra.gov.in
- On home page of official site go to “Careers” section and hit the link.
- A new screen will come out with many advertisements, from that select the “Advertisement for Post of Medical Officer Group A” link.
- Read the whole notification carefully and then download the application form
- Fill the application form carefully and read it once again
- After filling enclose the application form in an envelope along with all the required documents in a proper manner and send it to the postal address given below.
- The envelope should be properly sealed and super scribed with Name of the post.
Director, Directorate of Health Services, 4th floor,
Arogya Bhava, St George Hospital
Campus, P.D’ melo Road, Mumbai – 400001
End Date to Submit Application Form: 20-09-2017
To get complete details regarding Maharashtra Public Health Department Recruitment 2017–2018, you need to hit this Official Link. Keep attached with our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get latest updates.
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|Find More Jobs in Maharashtra||More Government Jobs|
|Get Free Job Alerts On Mail||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Top Jobs To Apply|