Mahesh Bank Recruitment
A.P. Mahesh Co-operative Urban Bank Ltd has proclaimed a career Notification named Mahesh Bank Recruitment. The organization invites application form talented and ambitious youngsters to get them appoint on the post of Probationary Officers in the Assistant Accountant cadre. Candidates, who find themselves eligible for Mahesh Bank Probationary Officers Recruitment, must apply through online mode before the closing date for submission of online application forms that is 15/05/2017. Candidates can get detailed information in concern of Mahesh Bank Recruitment 2017–2018 by going through this page.
Key Points of this page:
|Mahesh Bank Vacancy Details||Required Qualification|
|Age Limitations||Salary Structure|
|Application Fee||Selection Procedure|
|AP Mahesh Bank Exam Pattern||Examination Centers|
|How to apply for Mahesh Bank Recruitment?||Important Dates|
Candidates will be selected on vacant post against Mahesh Bank PO notification on the basis of online written examination, which will be organized by the selection panel. Candidates, who will clear online written exam, are only eligible to attend the interview process. We, the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com have well, prepared the page with all the details related to Mahesh bank notified recruitment for probationary officers post. You must check it by scrolling down the page.
Mahesh Bank Recruitment
Name of Post: Probationary Officers in Assistant Accountant
Required Eligibility for Mahesh Bank openings:
Candidates, applying for A.P. Mahesh Co-operative Urban Bank Ltd vacancies for PO, they must have graduation degree from recognized University or institution in any stream with minimum 50% marks with knowledge of computer.
Get More: Jobs after Graduation
Applicants, who are intending to apply for Mahesh Bank Probationary Officers Recruitment, their age, should not be more then 28 Years as on 31/03/2017.
Selected candidates on Mahesh Bank Probationary Officers Recruitment, will get an attractive and satisfactory amount every month as monthly remuneration offered by the organization.
Candidates, who are applying for Mahesh Bank vacancy, they have to pay Rs. 600/- (Non-Refundable) as application charges. payment of application fee should be done by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Selection Procedure for AP Mahesh Bank Careers:
Selection of eligible candidates will be made on the basis of their performances in online written examination and interview, which will be organized by the recruitment panel as on specified dates. No TA/DA will be paid for attending interview.
AP Mahesh Bank Exam Pattern:
|S. No.||Test Subject||Number Of Questions||Maximum Marks (1 Mark Per Question)||Time Duration|
|4.||General Awareness (with special reference to banking)||25||25|
Descriptive Type Test on English Language:
|S. No.||Type of questions||Number of|
|1.||Essay Writing||One Topic out of|
|2.||Letter Writing||One Topic out of|
|Time duration of exam will be 30 Minutes|
Prepare From Here:
AP Mahesh Bank Exam Centers:
Online Exam for the post of Probationary Officers in Assistant Accountant Grade will be conducted in centers at following locations:
- Hyderabad/Ranga Reddy
Steps to Apply for Mahesh Bank Recruitment
Aspirants, who are going to apply for Mahesh Bank openings, must follow the steps mentioned below:
- First of all you need to go through the official website of A.P. Mahesh Co-operative Urban Bank Ltd that is apmaheshbank.com.
- Now you have to hit on “Careers” tab visible at the top of home page.
- On the next page, you need to tap on “Recruitment of Probationary Officers Guidelines” link.
- Advertisement will be displayed on your computer screen. You must read it carefully before applying.
- After reading the advertisement, if you satisfy all the abilities required for recruitment then you must hit on “http://ibps.sifyitest.com/apmcubpoapr17/” link, visible on careers page.
- Now you have to press on “Hit here for New Registration” link available at the top of page.
- Fill the required details in registration form and tap “Save & Next” tab.
- You have to upload necessary documents on the next page and tap “Continue” tab.
- Now you need to Preview of the application form and tap on “SUBMIT” button.
- After successfully submission of application you must take a print out of application form for future references.
- Applicants, who already registered, they need to fill “Registration Number” & “Password” and tap on “Submit” tab.
Get List of: Bank Exam Coaching Institutes
|Last date for registration of applications||15/05/2017|
|Last date for printing applications||30/05/2017|
|Closing date for Online Fee Payment||15/05/2017|
Download PDF: Mahesh Bank Recruitment Notification
Aspirants are suggested to visit official website of A.P. Mahesh Co-operative Urban Bank Ltd to get remaining details regarding Mahesh Bank Recruitment 2017–2018. You must stay in touch with this web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com. Candidates having any query related to this page, may write in comment box; we’ll solve your problem as soon as we can.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Career in Banking Sector In India||Bank Previous Year Papers|
|How To Get A Bank Job In India||Bank Salary Structure|
|Bank Exam Study Material||Bank Admit Card|
|Latest Bank Jobs||How to Prepare for Bank exam|