Mahindra All India Talent Scholarship
Facing Financial Problems, Get Assistance by applying against Mahindra All India Talent Scholarship For Various Courses. K.C. Mahindra Education Trust offers scholarship to the eligible candidates pursuing diploma at a Polytechnic Institution. K.C. Mahindra Education Trust contributes to enhance the number of qualified candidate’s diploma courses in the country. We are providing you complete information about this profitable scheme for students through this page. Stay tuning this page for getting instant information about Mahindra All India Talent Scholarship 2017.
Mahindra All India Talent scheme offers financial help for various diploma courses to the candidates so that they can continue their study for technical or professional education. Students you must take advantage of this scheme to study higher without any financial disturbance. This scholarship has been set up to specifically empower students from the disadvantaged sections of our society. It is given to students belonging to lower income group families who wish to pursue a job oriented diploma course at a recognized Government Polytechnic.
Mahindra All India Talent Scholarship
Candidates who are going to apply must passed 10th/ 12th Standard or equivalent examinations and have secured admission in a government or any other recognized Polytechnic Institute for Diploma Courses in India.
Must Read: Things To Remember Before Getting Admission
Eligibility Criteria Mahindra All India Talent:
- Candidates should belonging to lower income group families.
- Have taken admission in any government recognized college or institute.
- The Candidates must bear matriculation or 10th class certificate with an aggregate of 60% minimum percentage or must be appeared with first class.
- Preference will be given to girl students, children from lower income group families, disabled children and children of armed forces personnel.
Amount & Number of Scholarship:
Deserving candidates will be awarded with Rs. 10,000 per annum for a maximum period of three years. This amount covers the expenses of tuition, boarding and lodging for the entire course program. Under the scholarship scheme 550 scholarships are offered every year.
Check Here: List Of Scholarship In India
It is the program to find talented candidates so selection of the deserving candidates will be based on academic performance.
Duration of Mahindra All India Talent Benefits:
Selected candidates will be given this facility for the complete duration of course i.e. three years of polytechnic course.
How To Apply For Scholarship? Read Here
Purpose of Mahindra All India Talent Scheme:
Purpose of this scheme is clear to support financially belonging to lower income group families who wish to pursue a job oriented diploma course at a recognized Government Polytechnic.
How to Apply For Mahindra All India Talent Scholarship:
- Eligible candidates must go to the official site for Mahindra All India Talent Scheme that is www.kcmet.org.
- Then go to the ‘What we do’ tab on the top of home page.
- Hit ‘Initiatives’ link to get complete official details.
- Read entire details and download the Performa of the application form.
- Now fill entire form with required details as personal details and academic details.
- Attach the photo copies of all supporting testimonials and affix their recent passport size photograph.
- Application complete in all respect should be forward at the appropriate address.
Do You Know: How To Get A College Scholarship?
Last Date of Submission Application Form: July 2017
Note: Other details regarding Mahindra All India Talent Scholarship 2017 may be checked form Official Link. Aspirants need to keep in touch with us for latest updates . You can also bookmark this page by using CTRL+D, to get latest information regarding the same.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|Documents Required For Education Loan||Entrance Exams In India|
|Scholarship in India||How To Apply For Education Loan|
|How To Survive First Year Of College||Why College Attendance is Important|