Mangalore University Admission
Students, Mangalore University Admission process is going on!!! Those candidates who want to take admission in post graduate courses are required to fill and submit the application form till the last date i.e. 16-07-2018.
Submission of Mangalore UniversityPG Application Form after the closing date will not be accepted by the university. To select deserving students against vacant seats in PG courses, the university will conduct entrance test.
Admission in Mangalore University 2018:
Those contenders who will be able to clear the Mangalore University Admission Test will go through counseling process. During this process, candidates need to fill the preference list of colleges and according to their marks in entrance test, suitable college will be allotted to them.
Further details about Mangalore University Admission 2018 are listed below by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com, take a look and match the required eligibility criteria before applying against Mangalore University PG Courses Admission.
Mangalore University Admission
Courses offered by Mangalore University for Admission:
- M.P.Ed. / M.Ed./B.P.Ed
- P.G. Diploma in Yogic Science/ Cyber Security/ Embedded System
- Certificate course in Yogic Science
Why Do Post Graduation? Check Out Importance Of Master Degree
Eligibility Criteria for Mangalore University PG Admission:
Individuals who had completed graduation degree in relevant discipline from any recognized university can apply against Admission in Mangalore University PG Courses.
Must Read: Things To Remember Before Getting Admission
Mangalore University Admission Procedure:
Admission in Mangalore University respective courses will be done on the basis of entrance test. Those contenders who will be able to clear the Mangalore University Entrance Test will get admission in post graduate courses.
- Students are required to pay application fee of (approx.) Rs. 300/- and (Rs.150/- for SC/ ST/ Cat-1).
- If ordered by post, for general category Rs. 350 and for SC/ ST/ Cat-1 is Rs. 200 through a Demand Draft drawn in favor of “Finance Officer, Mangalore University”.
- Fee of Rs.300 for general category Rs.150 for SC/ST/ Category-I must also be paid for the entrance test.
Check Here – How To Survive First Year Of College
How to Apply for Mangalore University Admission 2018:
Those contenders who want to apply against Mangalore University Post Graduate Admission are required to follow the basic steps:
- Firstly, individuals need to visit the official website of the university i.e. www.mangaloreuniversity.ac.in
- Go to the “News and Notifications” section given on the home page.
- Select “P.G. Admission Notification for The Academic Year 2018-19” link.
- Download the Mangalore University Admission Notification and read the entire details.
- After that download the Mangalore University Application formand fill it with correct details.
- Attach self attested copies of relevant documents with it and sent the form to the Chairpersons of the respective Departments of the University
- Application form with prospectus may be obtained from The Registrar, Mangalore University, New Administrative Building, Mangalagangothri-574199 or Principal, University College, Mangalore- 575001 or Principal, F.M.K.M.C. College, Madikeri- 571201 or Chairman/co-ordinator, P.G. Centre, ChikkaAluvara, Kodagu
- Fill it with correct details and attach self attested copies of essential documents with it.
- Submit the Mangalore UniversityAdmission form to the Chairpersons of the respective Departments of the University
Mangalore University PG Admission Date 2018:
Last date to apply for Mangalore University Admission 2018: 16-07-2018
For more details in concern to Mangalore University Admission 2018-19, candidates can visit its Official Website and bookmark our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com, to get all updates details regarding the same.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Mangalore University Time Table||Mangalore University Result|
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|Scholarship in India||Best Jobs In India|
|Latest Current Affairs||Why College Attendance is Important|