Manipal University Counselling
If you are browsing for Manipal University Counselling Status, then you are on the right webpage. Manipal University will conduct the Counselling of all the candidates who are seeking to take admission for various Graduate / Under-Graduate Programs or courses. You can check Manipal University Counselling 2017 which is mentioned below on this page. MU Counselling Call Letter will be given to those candidates who will successfully clear the written entrance test. Candidates can check Manipal University Counselling Dates from below segment
Manipal University offers various UG and PG programmes for the aspirants who want to join the University. Team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com is providing all essential and updated details concerning to Manipal University Counselling Schedule so candidates must go through this page for more detailed information.
Manipal University Counselling
Procedure To Appear In Counselling
Candidates should go with full preparation and with all the documents mentioned below:
- Admit card with photo copy and original copy
- An original and photo-copy of the Counseling letter
- A bank draft according to the discussed on University of IP prospect.
- 2 sets of photocopies of10th and 12th mark sheets and each documents
- Rank Card or hall ticket / The Score card
- An Original degree/provisional certificate if the candidates are perusing.
- Caste certificate / Medical documents.
- 4-6 Passport size photographs, colored / black and white.
Check Here: List Of Required Documents for Counselling
On the day of counseling
Candidates have to follow below mention steps in the day of counseling:
- Physical presence of the candidate is must.
- In the counseling day, aspirants will be allowed into the hall.
- Candidates have to fill the registration form which will be available on the registration counter.
- Candidates will be called as per their MU-OET 2016 rank for document verification.
- After the verification, original documents will be returned back.
- The original documents should be submitted on the day of orientation.
- Now seat will be allotted successful to the candidates.
- Choice of course made by the candidate will be final and binding and cannot be altered later under any circumstances.
- All candidates should bring two separate demand drafts for Rs.259000/- and Rs.11000/- (Registration fee – Rs.10000/- + Processing Rs.1000/-) respectively drawn in favour of ‘Manipal University’ payable at Manipal or Udupi.
- Demand Drafts drawn in favor of, Manipal University Jaipur/ Sikkim Manipal University will not be accepted.
Must Check: All India Counselling Schedule
Tentative date for counseling: June 2017
To know more about Manipal University Counselling 2017, you can book mark our page that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com. If you have any query related to the posts, you can simply leave a comment in below mention comment box. Our experts will try to sort out your problem as soon as possible. You can book mark our page by pressing Ctrl + D to collect all the upcoming details.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|Documents Required For Education Loan||Entrance Exams In India|
|Scholarship in India||How To Apply For Education Loan|
|How To Survive First Year Of College||Why College Attendance is Important|