Manipal University Counselling
Applicants who have qualified MU Entrance Examination are eligible for appearing in Manipal University Counselling on scheduled date and time. MU OET counselling will be held through online mode whereas MU UG/PG Counseling will be held offline mode.
Manipal University Counseling Online Schedule
On the basis of all rank students are eligible to attend MU OET Counseling procedure held from 28th May 2018 to 6th June 2018. Eligible students will be allotted seats in the respective course as per their preference and seat availability.
Manipal University Counselling consists of first, second, third, fourth and fifth round of MU OET seat allotment. In counseling students ha to appear with call letter and relevant documents for documents verification round
Check Latest Manipal University Counselling Schedule
Manipal University offers admission in under graduate and post graduate courses associated with Engineering, Technology, Architecture, Planning and Design in respect of centrally funded institutes to eligible candidates through organizing counseling program.
Students who have desire to enhance their career by studied from MU University, they should attend Manipal University Counselling 2018. For more information related to the Manipal Counselling Status, you may stay tuned with us on the page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Manipal University Counselling
MU OET 2018 Counselling Procedure:
Before filling the Manipal University Counselling Registration Form, you need to upload the necessary following documents on the Manipal University counselling portal which will be open tentatively from the third week of May 2018.
Applicants need to register themselves for the physical counselling of Manipal University. The registration form can be obtained at counselling venue and the aspirants will have to fill it with complete information. The preferred choices of colleges and courses should be submitted in the registration form of MU OET 2018 counselling.
Payment of Counselling Fee:
Candidates need to pay counselling registration and course fees while the candidates are applying for the counselling process. It is compulsory to pay fee for the counselling session in offline mode.
- Appearing candidates should be bring two separate account payee demand drafts for Rs. 2,59,000/- and Rs. 11,000/- (Registration fee – Rs. 10,000 + ProcessingRs. 1,000) respectively drawnin favor of ‘Manipal Academy of Higher Education’ payable at Manipal or Udupi. Demand Drafts favoring other than the above will be rejected.
- If selected, candidates should deposit the above two demand drafts amounting to Rs. 2, 70,000. Candidates who opt only to be waitlisted should produce the demand draft for Rs. 11, 000/- only(Registration fee:Rs. 10,000 + Processing:Rs. 1,000).
Verification of Documents:
After paying the fee, applicants need to go for document verification at the time of Manipal University OET Counselling. The following documents along with a set of photocopies will have to be submitted for verification:
- e-Hall Ticket
- 10th standard marks card for proof of date of birth
- Marks card of 10+2
- Conduct and Character certificate obtained on the School/College letter head. No other certificate in lieu of
- this will be accepted
- Transfer certificate or School/College Leaving Certificate issued by the School/College. No other certificate in lieu of this will be accepted. Migration Certificate in addition to Transfer Certificate is necessary for admission to SMIT only.
- Two recent and identical passport size photographs
- Fees: As applicable for the programme
- Copy of PAN card of parent
Check State Wise: UGC Declared 23 Fake Universities in India
Manipal University Seat Allotment:
Candidates will be allotted seats on the basis of MU OET Merit list. Along with the ranking, the first choice and availability of seats will also be measured through the allotment process. The list of the allotted applicants will be published in online mode and candidates will have to report at their respective colleges to confirm their admission.
At last applicants need to the allotted college on or before the reporting date mentioned in the allotment order.
Manipal University UG /PG Counselling
Counselling Procedure for M.Sc Nursing 2018–
- After qualifying Manipal University M.Sc Nursing Entrance Examination has to appear for Counselling Procedure at prescribed venue date and time
- Candidate has to fill Counselling Procedure registration form at the registration counter.
- Thereafter, candidates will be called as per their rank for document verification.
- Students should bring all relevant documents in original and it photocopies.
- After document verification seat allotment for the successful candidates will be made as per eligibility as mentioned in MAHE Prospectus 2018 based on their rank and number of seats available.
- Students who will be allotted the seats have to pay the first year fees at the time of counseling for confirmation of seats.
- At last report to the college on due date and time.
Note: Manipal Academy of Higher Education (MAHE) will not entertain any requests for extension in this regard. Choice of course made by candidate cannot be altered later under any circumstances
Physical presence of the candidate at the counselling is mandatory. Absence of the candidate / authorized representative at the indicated reporting time and date will result in the instantaneous forfeiture of claim for seats
If candidate is unable to present physically he/she may authorize another individual to represent him/her at the counselling.
Also Get List of: Top 10 Toughest Competitive Entrance Exams in India
Manipal University Wait List Status:
- Those applicants who have been allotted seats but want to appear in the second round of allotment will have to choose the wait list option.
- This option is also open for those applicants who have registered but were not allotted any seat in the first round.
- These candidates will be required to pay the registration fees and if they are allotted seats then the paid money will be adjusted during the admission process.
Manipal University Counselling Instructions
- Manipal University Counseling will be held through online / offline mode
- Only qualified students can appear for counselling session
- In order to participate in the Manipal University Counselling schedule oen has to get registered
- Students must bring Manipal University counselling call letter
- Documents should be in original and one set of self-attested form
- Students must pay seat confirmation fees to freeze the seat
- Seat will be allotted to qualified students as per preference ranking and availability of seats
- If seats are vacant, then 2nd Manipal University Counselling round will be held.
Get Best Answer: How Do I Get College Scholarship
Manipal University Admission Fees
After seat allotment students have to report to allotted college with two separate demand drafts of Rs. 2,59,000/- and Rs. 11,000/- (Registration fee – Rs. 10,000 + Processing feesv Rs. 1,000) respectively drawn in favour of ‘Manipal University’ payable at Manipal or Udupi.
Demand Drafts drawn in favor of Manipal University Jaipur or Sikkim Manipal University will Not Be Accepted. If selected, candidates should deposit two demand drafts amounting to Rs. 270000. Candidates opt only for waitlist should produce demand draft of Rs. 11,000/-.
Manipal University OET Counselling Schedule 2018
|28th May 2018||8:30 AM||0001 – 1000|
|28th May 2018||1:30 PM||1001 – 2000|
|29th May 2018||8:30 AM||2001 – 3000|
|29th May 2018||1:30 PM||3001 – 4000|
|30th May 2018||8:30 AM||4001 – 5000|
|30th May 2018||1:30 PM||5001 – 6000|
|31st May 2018||8:30 AM||6001 – 7250|
|31st May 2018||1:30 PM||7251 – 8500|
|1st June 2018||8:30 AM||8501 – 9750|
|1st June 2018||1:30 PM||9751 – 11000|
|2nd June 2018||8:30 AM||11001- 12500|
|2nd June 2018||1:30 PM||12501 – 14500|
|3rd June 2018||8:30 AM||14501 – 17000|
|3rd June 2018||1:30 PM||17001 – 20000|
|4th June 2018||8:30 AM||20001 – 23000|
|4th June 2018||1:30 PM||23001 – 27000|
|5th June 2018||8:30 AM||27001 – 31000|
|5th June 2018||1:30 PM||31001 – 35000|
|6th June 2018||8:30 AM||35001 – 39000|
|6th June 2018||1:30 PM||39001 – 44983|
Check Here: List of Required Documents for Counselling
Manipal University Counseling Venue:
Students are needed to appear any one of the following Counseling Centers for the first round of Counseling and can opt seats provided by the three participating Universities in the Common Counseling process.
|Manipal University New Lecture Hall Complex|
Manipal Institute of Technology Manipal – 576104
|Manipal University Jaipur Dehmi Kalan Off|
Jaipur Ajmer Expressway Jaipur-303007
|Sikkim Manipal University Sikkim Manipal|
Institute of Technology C –Block (Academic Building),
SMIT, Majitar, Rangpo, Sikkim – 737136
Check Out: Sikkim Manipal University Fee Structure
Aspirants are requested to stay tuned with us on the page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com for getting latest updates about Manipal University Counselling 2018.
If you like our information then you can subscribe us on our web page or follow us on twitter. You can make this page as bookmark by press keys that are Ctrl+D from key board for getting more details about Manipal Counselling Schedule.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Sikkim Manipal University Admit Card||Manipal University Recruitment|
|Manipal University Question Papers||Manipal University Admissions|
|List of Scholarship in India||Documents Required For Education Loan|
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|