Manipal University Counselling
Admission seekers in best colleges are informed that Manipal University has invited eligible candidates to apply Manipal University Counselling. Manipal University Counselling dates have updated on official website that is manipal.edu. Aspirants can go through the website and get complete details regarding the same. Applicants who full fill the eligibility criteria, they can choose to apply for any 300+ programs offered by Manipal University. The university conducts MU OET 2017 for several of the programs. Individuals may attain complete details related to Manipal University Counselling 2017 from this page.
This Page Contains:
|Procedure To Participate In MU Counseling|
MU Counseling Schedule
What Documents Are Required
On The Day Of Counselling
Manipal University offers admission in under graduate and post graduate courses associated with Engineering, Technology, Architecture, Planning and Design in respect of centrally funded institutes to eligible candidates through organizing counseling program. Students who have desire to enhance their career by studied from this university, they should attend Manipal University Counselling 2017–2018. For more information related to the same, you may stay tuned with us on the page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Manipal University Counselling
How to appear for Manipal University Counselling?
- First of all, interested aspirants have to visit official website of Manipal University that is manipal.edu.
- Now, go to the “announcement” section.
- Now, hit on “Important Links for B.Tech. Common Counseling – 2017” link appear o that page.
- After that, candidates are advised to go through the complete details given on the page.
- After that, prepare all documents which are required for attend counseling program.
- Participating candidates should fetch 4 passport size photograph at that time.
- Interested aspirants who are all set to appear for counseling they have to reach at venue on exact time.
- Candidates should carry all important documents along with them for counseling.
- Late comer’s students will not be allowed for counseling.
- If the seat is allotted to the candidate, then they have to pay fee at that time.
Important Dates For MU Counseling:
|1.||First round of Counseling (Physical round)
Choice filling by the wait-listed candidates
|05-06-2017 to 14-06-2017|
|2.||Modifying filled choices for the 2nd round (Online)||22-06-2017 to 27-06-2017|
|3.||Deadline for locking||27-06-2017 5:00pm|
|4.||2nd round online seat allotment||29-06-2017|
|5.||Payment of Course fees||30-06-2017 to 02-07- 2017|
|6.||Modifying filled choices for the 3rd round (Online)||30-06-2017 to 02-07- 2017|
|7.||Deadline for locking||02-07-2017; 5.00 pm|
round online seat allotment
|04 -07 2017|
|9.||Payment of Course fees||05-07-2017 to 08-07-2017|
|10.||Modifying filled choices for the 4th round (Online)||05 to 08-07 2017|
|11.||Deadline for locking||08-07- 2017; 5.00 pm|
|12.||4th round online seat allotment||10-07- 2017|
|13.||Payment of Course fees||11 to 13-07-2017|
|14.||New Registration by unregistered candidates/Filling/Modifying
filled choices for the 5th round (Online)
|14 to 16-07-2017|
|15.||Deadline for locking||16-07- 2017; 5.00 pm|
|16.||5th round online seat allotment||18-06-2017 (after 5.00 pm)|
|17.||Payment of Course fees||19 to 22-07- 2017|
|18.||Reporting to the respective campuses for Orientation & Familiarization program||As per the dates given in the provisional admission order.|
|19.||Filling of choices for Intra Institute Sliding by admitted students, at the reporting center (Physical round)||26-27-07- 2017|
|20.||Announcement of seat allocation after Intra Institute Sliding||28-07- 2017|
|21.||Spot round registration and seat allotment (Physical round)||30-07-2017|
|22.||Students admitted in Spot round reporting to their respective institutes.||31-07- 2017 (9am to 5pm)|
- e-Hall Ticket
- 10th standard marks card for proof of date of birth
- Marks card of 10+2
- Conduct and Character certificate obtained on the School/College letter head. No other certificate in lieu of
- this will be accepted
- Transfer certificate or School/College Leaving Certificate issued by the School/College. No other certificate in lieu of this will be accepted. Migration Certificate in addition to Transfer Certificate is necessary for admission to SMIT only.
- Two recent and identical passport size photographs
- Fees: As applicable for the programme
- Copy of PAN card of parent
Aadhar card of candidate
- Authorization letter if representative is attending on behalf of candidate. CLICK HERE for the format.
- One set of self-attested photocopies of all the above documents
Check Here: List of Required Documents for Counselling
MU Counseling Fee:
Appearing candidates should be bring two separate account payee demand drafts for Rs. 2,85,000/- and Rs. 10,000/- respectively drawnin favor of ‘Manipal Academy of Higher Education’ payable at Manipal or Udupi. Demand Drafts favoring other than the above will be rejected.
If selected, candidates should deposit the above two demand drafts amounting to Rs. 2, 95,000. Candidates who opt only to be waitlisted should produce the demand draft for Rs. 10, 000/- only
Read More on: Sikkim Manipal University Fee Structure
On The Day of Counselling:
- Candidate should be present at the time of counseling at the hall with their guardians.
- Aspirants must carry authorization letter at the counseling hall.
- If physically presence will not be noticed, then his/her seat will be alloted to other eligible candidate.
- Student should register themselves at registration counter.
- Candidates will be called as per their MU-OET 2017 rank for document verification.
- The original documents will be returned back to the candidate after verification.
- The original documents should be submitted on the day of Orientation for a final verification.
- Successful candidates will be allotted seats according to their rank and number of seats available in the respective campuses.
- Such candidates should pay the first year fees at the counseling.
- Allotment order and receipt/s for the payment made will be given to the candidate on completion of the admission process.
- Candidates who require hostel facility should contact the Chief Warden’s Office of the allotted institution for hostel enrollment.
- Candidates should report to the allotted college on or before the Reporting date mentioned in the allotment order.
Date for counseling: June 2017
To collect all the information about Manipal University Counselling 2017–2018, candidates can go through the Official Link. Aspirants are requested to stay tuned with us on the page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com for getting latest updates about entrance exams of university, boards result or any recruitment.
If you like our information then you can subscribe us on our web page or follow us on twitter. You can make this page as bookmark by press keys that are Ctrl+D from key board.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section