Manipur High Court Recruitment
Latest Vacancy notification has been unfolded as Manipur High Court Recruitment…! In this concern, vibrant and well qualified candidates are invited for the vacant position of Stenographer Grade – I position. Candidates who are interested in the said post and want to be the part of this reputed organization must apply by filling application form which is available on its official website. Individuals have to apply soon as the last date for applying Manipur High Court Recruitment 2017 is 18/09/2017.
Get These Details On This Page:
|Name of Position||Qualification Requirements|
|Age Limitation||Salary Structure|
|Application Fee||Mode of appointment|
Candidates have to face recruitment rounds to get selected against Manipur High Court Steno Recruitment that are preliminary, mains examination and oral interview round which will be held on scheduled dates. For other related details Manipur High Court Recruitment 2018, go through this page which is well represented by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Manipur High Court Recruitment
Manipur High Court Vacancy Details:
Stenographer Grade – I: 07 Posts
- UR- 04 Posts
- ST- 02 Posts
- SC- NIL
- OBC (M)- 01 Post
Candidate who want to grab Manipur High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2017 are required to hold graduation degree from the recognized university and also hold Diploma in Stenography in English with minimum speed of 120 words per minute in short hand and typing speed of 50 per word per minute on computer.
Find Out Latest: Graduate Jobs
- Applicants for Manipur High Court vacancies should be less than 18 years and should not be more then 38 years.
- Aspirants belonging to OBC(M) / OBC(MP) should be in between 18 to 41 and 43 (SC/ST) age.
Selected candidates against the Manipur High Court jobs will get satisfied amount of salary of Rs.12000-40000/- + GP 5900/- PM by the management committee of the organization.
Candidates who have decided to apply against Stenographer Grade – I in High Court Of Manipur are informed that they have to pay application fees as given below:
- For UR/OBC(M)/OBC(MP) candidates: Rs.800/-
- For ST/SC candidates: Rs.600/-
Mode of Payment:
Candidates need to pay fees only in the form of challan (annexed as Annexure ‘A’ along with the Application form) with SBI Branches through core banking network all over India on or before 18-09-2017. Original copy of challan must be attached along with the application form.
Candidates get selected for Manipur High Court job openings on the basis of their performance in Written Test/ Skill Test/ Interview which will be organized by the recruitment panel of the organization.
Mode of Examination:
First round of recruitment will be prelims which consist of written examination of 50 marks and candidates will get 1 hr 30 mins duration to complete the Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs).
- Computer Typing Test: Second will be typing test of 50 wpm on computer.
- Stenography Test: The third one will be minimum 60 wpm in short hand.
Candidates who get shortlisted in prelims round they will further participate in main rounds which include Stenography Skill Tests for 75 marks.
Aspirants who get qualified in both prelims and main examination will get opportunity to participate in interview round which is basically of oral Interview for 25 Marks.
Candidates have to deposit an application fee of Rs.800 and candidates belonging to ST/SC are required to pay Rs.600 and the payment should be made only in the form of challan with SBI Branches through core banking network all over India.
Avail Now Latest: High Court Recruitment
Applying Procedure for Job Vacancy in Manipur High Court:
- Visit to the official website of the organization that is www.hcmimphal.nic.in
- Hit on “Notification for recruitment of Stenographer Grade-I/PS” link under “NEWS/NOTICE/ADVERTISEMENT HIGHLIGHTS” section at the right side on the home page.
- Read the complete advertisement and after that download the application form by pressing suitable link.
- Fill asked details in the format of the form and attach all relevant documents as mentioned below.
- Enclose the form in an envelope and super scribed with the name of the post “————————————————-”.
- Send the complete form to the correct postal address on scheduled date.
High Court Of Manipur at Imphal,
Last Date of Form Submission: 18/09/2017
Candidates who want to attain more info related to Manipur High Court Recruitment 2017 – 2018 can get through this Official Site link and for more updates stay connected with the portal of of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|All Govt. Jobs By State||More Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Top Jobs To Apply|
|Latest Walkin Jobs||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|