Manipur University Recruitment
Manipur University has conveyed a job notice in concern of Manipur University Recruitment 2016. This University seeks well qualified and experienced candidates for filling up Faculty Posts like Guest Lecturers. Aspirants, who find themselves eligible for said posts, may apply as soon as possible. To check all the new notification about Manipur University Recruitment 2017, you can visit our page regularly.
Appliers, who are going to apply for this notification, must submit the application form in a prescribed format on or before the last date that is 20th July 2016. Candidates may get whole information about Manipur University Job from below segment of this page which is organized by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Manipur University Recruitment
Manipur University Vacancy:
- Guest Lecturers in the Department of Forestry & Environmental Science: 02 Vacancies
- Guest Lecturers in the Department of Law: 04 Vacancies
- Applying candidates must hold Master’s Degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university with good academic record with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed).
- Besides, fulfilling the above qualifications, candidates must have cleared the National Eligibility (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET.
Latest Jobs after Post Graduate – Check Here
Aspirants willing to be a part of this organization must fulfill age criteria that will be decided by administration of University.
Candidates applying fir Manipur University Faculty Recruitment need to pay application fee of Rs. 200/- in the form of a bank draft drawn in favour of the Registrar, Manipur University, payable at SBI, MU Campus Branch (Code No.5320).
Read Also: Manner To Pay Fee Through Bank Challan
Candidates will get an honorarium of Rs. 500/- per lecture subject to a maximum of Rs. 21,600/- per month.
Mode of Recruitment:
Candidate’s selection will be done on basis of their performance in Interview which will be conducted by organization after screening of application.
Quick Links for Preparation:
Way to apply for Manipur University Recruitment:
- Skilled candidates are required to prepare applications on plain paper mentioning name of applicant, father name, Date of Birth, residential address, contact details, and other relevant information in English along with pass port size photo.
- Attach all required documents / testimonials along with application and keep it in an envelope that should be super scribed with post name and submit it on or before the end date which is represented below to the below given address.
Check Here: Impressive Resume Format
The office of the Registrar,
Manipur University, Canchipur,
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 20th July 2016
For more details about Manipur University Recruitment 2016 you can go through the Official Link. Candidates are advised to check our website www.recruitmentinboxx.com frequently for further information regarding Manipur University Recruitment 2017 as we’ll cover it shortly.
You May Also Like To Check This Section