MANIT Admission is open now. Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology invites application form for those candidates who want to get admission in Ph.D programmes. Interested candidates may apply online and get registered against MANIT Ph.D Notification. Contenders who fulfill all eligibility criteria for MANIT Admission 2017are required to submit their application form before the last date that is 30-06-2017.
Highlights on This Page
MANIT Admission Procedure
MANIT Test Pattern
Process To Fill MANIT Application Form
For admission in Ph.D Courses, candidates will select on the basis of entrance test and merit list. Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology has decided to conduct MANIT entrance test on 16-07-2017. Those who want to register themselves may check below mention steps and need to pay MANIT registration fees as per the norms of university. Check the below section of this page which is created by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com for getting more details regarding MANIT Admission 2017–2018.
|Engineering||Master degree in Engineering with minimum of 65% or CGPA 6.5, with GATE qualified.|
|Sciences||Master degree in Sciences/ Engineering with minimum of 65%) or CGPA 6.5 AND NET/Gate qualified.|
|Architecture and Planning||Master degree in Architecture / Planning with minimum of 65% or CGPA 6.5 with GATE qualified.|
|Humanities and Social Sciences||Master degree in Humanities / Social Sciences with minimum of 65%or CGPA 6.5 AND NET Score.|
|Management||Master degree in Management /Engineering with minimum of 65% or CGPA 6.5 AND NET/GATE qualified.|
|Computer Applications||Master degree in Computer Applications / Engineering with minimum of 65% or CGPA 6.5, AND NET/GATE qualified.|
Why Do Post Graduation? Check Out Importance of Master Degree
MANIT Admission Process:
Candidates who are interested for Ph.d programme must be looking for admission process. So here we are going to discuss about it. Selection of applied candidates will be on the basis of performance in entrance test that will be conducted at institute level. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the same. Preference will be given to meritorious candidates with research aptitude. Admission under Sponsored Full Time category is only for the candidates from Government organizations, Public Sector & Research Institute.
Read Out Here: Best Career Trends For Indian Graduates
Written test shall be qualifying criteria with a minimum normalized cut-off of 40%. Based on number of candidates to be called for interview, department can set a higher cut off. However, minimum normalized cut-off shall be 40%.
Format of written test:
- 50 objective type multiple choice questions.
- Negative marking (One Fourth).
- Syllabus: GATE/NET syllabus of respective discipline.
Candidates are required to pay non refundable processing fee of Rs. 1500/- should be submitted to Assistant Registrar (Academic), MANIT Bhopal – 462003 upto 30th June, 2017. The payment of processing fee is to be done only through SBI online “SBI Collect” into Director, MANIT Bhopal account.
Process to Fill MANIT Admission Form:
- First of all contenders are required to go through official web page that is www.manit.ac.in.
- Now, move your cursor towards left side towards “News and events” section.
- Under that applicants are required to select “Ph.D Admission 2017-18” link.
- By this hit a new page will appear, candidates need to hit on “Instruction for Ph.D Candidates for Ph.D Admission 2017-18” link.
- PDF file will appear, read the notification carefully and ensure your eligibility before applying against it.
- After that go back to previous page and select “Application form for Ph.D. Admission 2017-18” link.
- Now, fill the application form carefully with complete details.
- Attach documents with it and enclosed them in an envelope with super subscribing it as “Application form for Ph.D. Admission in…… Department” and send it at below mentioned address.
Download MANIT Application Form 2017>>>> Press Here
|Last Date of form Submission||30-06-2017|
|Date of written test||16-07-2017 (Sunday)|
|Display of shortlisted Candidates for Interview||17-07-2017|
|Date of Interview||17 & 18-07-2017|
|Display of Selected Candidates||21-07-2017|
|Admission Dates||27 to 28-07-2017|
|Start of course work||31-07-2017|
MANIT Notification 2017>>>> Check Here
To acquire more information about MANIT Admission 2017–2018, candidates may need to visit Official Link and you may also stay connected with us on our web portal by bookmark this page using control + D.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|How To Apply For Education Loan||Entrance Exams In India|
|Scholarship in India||Why College Attendance is Important|