MANIT Admission Procedure is going to be completed on 23/10/2017, so keen contenders to get MANIT Admission in PhD Programme must submit their duly filled Ph. D Application Form on or before above said date.
After the completion of MANIT Online Registration, contenders will participate in written examination followed by Interview on 13/11/2017 and 14th – 16/11/2017 respectively. Final selection of the contenders will be decided on the basis of Result, declared on 27/11/2017.
Scroll downwards this page for MANIT Admission 2018 details which is designed by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com by keeping in mind your comfort, so what are you waiting for? Go ahead as soon as possible!!
MANIT Bhopal Direct Admission Seat Matrix:
|Computer Science & Engineering||01||01||0||0||02|
|Electronics & Communications Engineering||02||0||01||0||03|
Way to Submit MANIT Bhopal Admission Form 2017:
Contenders can submit their MANIT Admission Form 2018 by following below mentioned hassle free steps!!
Step1: Visit MANIT Official Website
- Contenders have to reach to the official website of the organization that is www.manit.ac.in
- Now move your cursor towards “News & Events” section at the left side on the home page.
- Hit “Admission Notice for Ph.D Admission” rolling under this section.
Step2: MANIT Admission Notice
- On this new page, contenders have to press the link of “Information Brochure”.
- Now a notice will be shown at your computer screen in PDF format.
- Contenders have to read complete advertisement carefully.
Step3: MANIT Admission 2018 Application Form
- Afterwards contenders have to come back to the previous page and hit “Application Form” link.
- Now contenders are required to download MANIT PhD Application Form and fill requisite details in the format.
Step4: Payment of MANIT PhD Admission Fee
Applying contenders for MANIT Bhopal Admission need to pay non refundable processing fee of Rs. 1500/- (Rs. 1000/- for SC/ST/PwD candidates) through SBI online “SBI Collect” into MANIT, account.
Step5: Document for MANIT Bhopal PhD Admission:
Candidates are required to bring following documents in original at the time of interview and enclose with the application form also.
- 10th Class Certificate & Marksheet
- 12th Class Certificate & Marksheet
- Graduation Marksheet All semester
- Graduation Degree Certificate
- Post Graduation Marksheet all semester
- Post Graduation Degree Certificate
- Character Certificate from the Institute last attended
- GATE/NET Score Card (VALID)
- OBC/SC/ST/PH Certificate , If applicable
- OBC – NCL certificate issued after April, 2017 in the enclosed format (Annexure-I)
- Transfer Certificate from the Institute last attended
- Migration Certificate from the University last attended (If appearing in qualifying examination then completion certificate is required from the Institute).
- SBI Collect receipt copy
Step6: Final Submission
- At last, contenders have to enclose the form in an envelope.
- Envelope must contain the following header, “Application form for Ph.D. Admission in …………………………… Department.
- Finally, you need to send it on below mentioned postal address “Assistant Registrar (Academic), MANIT Bhopal – 462003”.
MANIT Bhopal PhD Admission Date 2018:
|Last Date of Form Submission||23/10/2017|
|Date of Written Test||13/11/2017|
|Date of Interview||14th – 16/11/2017|
|Declaration of Result||27/11/2017|
|Admission Date||Up to 28/12/2017|
|Start of Course work||02/01/2018|
MANIT Admission Fee Details 2018:
Hostel is available only for Girls at present.
PhD Fee Details 2017 – 18
|Fee Details (Applicable to all Category)||1st Semester (At the time Admission)||2nd Semester Onwards||Annual|
|Hostel Maintenance Charges||7500/-||7500/-||15000/-|
|Hostel Electricity & Water Charges||3000/-||3000/-||6000/-|
MANIT Admission Criteria 2018:
As per MANIT Bhopal Admission Criteria, contenders are required to possess Master’s Degree in the relevant discipline with minimum 75% marks (CGPA 7.5) and Bachelors Degree with minimum 65% (CGPA 6.5), from a recognized University/ Institution.
Reservation in Qualification:
- Contenders belonging to SC/ST/PwD categories a relaxation of 5% (0.5 in CGPA) will be provided as per prevailing GOI norms.
- Candidate should have VALID GATE or NET qualification for reservation.
- Details of relevant discipline shall be spelt out by the respective departments.
MANIT Bhopal Admission Procedure 2018:
- Selection of the contenders for MANIT Admission will be made on the basis of written test conducted at Institute level.
- Applying contenders are advised to visit their respective Department website in which they are seeking admission, contact the proposed Supervisor and prepare the synopsis in advance.
- Shortlisted contenders will be interviewed and No TA/DA will be paid for attending the same.
- Contenders will not be informed for test/ interview individually.
Reservation For PhD Admission MANIT Bhopal:
- Selection will be based on number of candidates to be called for interview, Department can set a higher cut off.
- However, minimum normalized cut-off shall be 40%.
- Written test shall be the qualifying criteria with minimum normalized cut- off of 40% (A relaxation of 5% in minimum normalized cut off in the written test will be given to SC/ST/PwD Candidates).
Must Read: Never Say These Things in Interview
Format of Written Test:
- Contenders have to answer of 50 objective type multiple choice questions
- There will be Negative marking of one forth.
- The Written test will be conducted at Department level.
- Syllabus GATE/NET syllabus of respective discipline.
Merit List For Admission in MANIT Bhopal:
|Weightage of written test||20%|
|Weightage of UG ( B Tech/ B.Sc. )||10%|
|Weightage of PG (M.Tech/M.E/M.Arch/M.Sc/MBA/MCA)||10%|
|Weightage of VALID GATE/NET normalized marks||40%|
|Weightage of Interview||20%|
Note: To collect more factors about MANIT Admission 2018, contenders can directly reach to this Official Link. Our team members www.recruitmentinboxx.com are also available in your service and you can grab any details by visiting our page.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|How To Apply For Education Loan||Entrance Exams In India|
|Scholarship in India||Student Success Strategies|
|How To Survive First Year Of College||Why College Attendance is Important|