MAT Exam Pattern
Check MAT Exam Pattern For May Exam from here. MAT is known as Management Aptitude Test, a national level management entrance test which is conducted for admission to MBA/PGDM programme.
On 06-05-2018, from 10 am to 12.30 pm, MAT Paper Based Test (PBT) will be held by AIMA and, Computer Based Test (CBT) will be scheduled on 20-05-2018 in different time slots. Candidates can download MAT Exam Format, Marking Scheme from this page.
Management Aptitude Test:
MAT Exam is conducted four times a year such as in February, May, September and December. Great news!!! Now, All India Management Association (AIMA) has decided that the MAT Test Takers can appear in both PBT and CBT by Paying an additional payment of Rs.1100/- towards application fee along with 1550/- .
MAT score is accepted by more than 600 B-schools in the country. According to MAT Exam Pattern 2018, MAT Question Paper is of objective type test with Multiple-Choice Questions (MCQs). To get complete details regarding MAT May Exam Pattern, MAT Marking Scheme form this page prepared by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
MAT Exam Pattern
|Number of Sections||5|
Mathematical skills, Critical Reasoning, Language Comprehension and Data interpretation and Indian & Global Environment
|Mode||Paper based test: Sunday, 6th May 2018 Computer based test: Sunday, 20th May 2018 onwards*|
|Duration of the MAT Test||2 hr. 30 min. (150 mins)|
|Number of Questions||200 (every question has 4 options)|
+1 for every correct answer and -0.25 for every wrong answer
Get Detailed: MAT Syllabus
MAT Exam Pattern
|Section No.||Section||No of Questions||Time Suggested(Minutes)|
|3.||Data Analysis and Sufficiency||40||35|
|4.||Intelligence and Critical Reasoning||40||30|
|5.||Indian and Global Environment||40||15|
MAT Exam Pattern: Mode of the Exam:
- MAT is the short form of Management Aptitude Test and it is one of the popular management entrance examinations, conducted in an ‘offline’ as well as ‘online’ mode.
- Candidates who are going to appear in examination offline will have to carry a pencil and an eraser with them to colour the correct answers on the Optical Mark Recognition sheet.
- The number of slots for online MAT 2018 examination depends on the number of applicants who are taking up the examination.’
Want to Know? How To Prepare For MAT In 2 Months
MAT Exam Pattern: Test Duration:
- The duration for upcoming MAT 2018 examination is two hours and 30 minutes or 150 minutes as per MAT Exam Pattern 2018.
- There is no time limit assigned for each section and appearing aspirants can answer the questions in different sections depending upon their convenience.
- All the candidates are advised that they do not spend more than 30 minutes on each section.
START NOW: Management Aptitude Test Quiz
MAT Exam Pattern Sections:
According to MAT 2018 Exam Pattern and Syllabus, MAT examination is divided into five sections which are as follows.
- Mathematical skills
- Critical Reasoning
- Language Comprehension
- Data interpretation
- Indian & Global Environment
Get Here: MAT Previous Year Question Papers
MAT Marking Scheme
For each correct answer, candidates will get one mark and there is negative marking scheme of ¼ marks i.e. 0.25 marks for each wrong answer as per Management Aptitude Test Pattern. Candidates can score a maximum marks is 200 and the scaled score is given out of 800.
For entire details about the MAT Exam Pattern 2018 – 19 For May (PBT/CBT) you are advised to stay tuned with us through this web page (www.recruitmentinboxx.com). Join us on Facebook or Google + for latest MAT Exam Updates.
For any query regarding MAT Exam Pattern given above, you can simply ask in below given comment box. WE will try to solve your query regarding MAT Exam Pattern as soon as possible.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|MAT Online Registration||MAT Admit Card|
|MAT Counselling||MAT Result|
|MBA Entrance Exam||Manage Time during Exams|
|Maximize Your Score In Exam||Get Rid Of Sleeping While Studying|