Maulana Azad National Scholarship
Get latest info about Maulana Azad National Scholarship through this page. Students who belong to Minority community are able to apply for Maulana Azad Minority Scheme which is integrated as 05 year fellowship in the form of financial help. Students who are looking to pursuing for higher education for M. PHIL and PH.D coursed can take the benefit of Maulana Azad National Scholarship 2017. Online Application has invited from minority communities who are eligible for the said scholarship.
According to the University Grants Commission of the UGC Act fellowship would be cover in all Universities / Institutions which are recognized by UGC. You can attain the entire detail against Maulana Azad National Fellowship For Minority Students by going through this page which is prepared by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Maulana Azad National Scholarship
Do you know the Eligibility Criteria?
Candidates who are fulfilling the below available eligibility are awarded for the fellowship. Eligibility is mentioned below:-
- Candidates belong to any one of the minority category which is mentioned under Section 2 (c) of the National Commission for Minorities Act, 1992.
- Aspirants must be registered for M.PHIL / PH.D courses in University / Academic Institution for regular and full time by rewarding all the terms and conditions of admission of that University / Institution, subject to provisions of the Fellowship as per advertisement of UGC.
- Appliers who belong to minority category students once considered able for the fellowship should not be entitled to benefits under any other source, Central or State Government or any other body like UGC for the same study.
- Minority students for M.PHIL / PH.D who qualify NET/SLET examination would not be able to grant of Maulana Azad National Fellowship.
- If an individual want to grab this award of JRF/ SRF the UGC norms, they would be applicable at pre-M. Phil and pre-Ph. D stage and so on along with concluding 50% as the minimum score at post graduate level.
Do You Know: How To Apply For Education Loan?
The M.PHIL & PH.D course is integrated for 5 years as per the academic criteria in force for selection to PH.D program. The duration of fellowship is as under:-
|Name of the Course||Maximum duration||Admissibility of JRF and SRF|
|M. Phil||2 years||2 Years|
|M.Phil + Ph.D||5 years||2 Years,Remaining 3 years(SRF)|
Check Here: List Of Scholarship In India
Nature of Assistance Available Under the Scheme:
Recently fellowship rate for JRF and SRF will be at par mentioned below. The rate of UGC fellowship as amended from time to time.
|Fellowship||@ Rs.25,000/- p.m. for initial two years (JRF)
@ Rs.28,000/- p.m. for remaining tenure (SRF)
|Contingency for Arts & Commerce||@ Rs.10, 000/- p.a. for initial two years.
@ Rs.20, 500/- p.a. for remaining three years
|Contingency for Sciences & Engineering||@ Rs.12, 000/- p.a. for initial two years
@ Rs.25, 000/- p.a. for remaining three years.
|Departmental assistance||@ Rs.3,000/- p.a. per student to the host institution for providing infrastructure|
|Escorts/Reader Assistance||@ Rs.2,000/- p.m. in cases of physically and visually challenged candidates|
How To Apply For Scholarship? Read Here
Candidates will be selected for Maulana Azad National Scholarship 2017 on the basis of merit which would be prepared as per the academic records and other eligibility condition of students.
How to Apply for Maulana Azad National Fellowship?
- Firstly you are required to visit Official web site of organization that is www.ugc.ac.in.
- Then you have to hit on “e-SARTS Scholarships-Fellowships” link visible at right side of home page.
- After hitting on said link you are needed to press on “Maulana Azad National Fellowship For Minority Students” link.
- Then you are needed to choose ‘Apply Online Form’ tab to proceed further.
- Now you have to enter your Personal Details, Present Institution’s Name & Address, Correspondence Address, Permanent Address and Matriculation Examination info.
- While filling the form you may be needed to upload documents then you are required to submit it.
- Finlay you need to take hard copy of application form for future reference.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
Documents to be attached compulsorily in Hindi / English version:
- Income Certificate/ Affidavit
- Mark sheet of class Xth attested by the Principal of present School/ College
- Verification by the Principal of present School/ College
- Photo attested by the Principal of present School/ College
Hit Here For: UGC Scholarship
Last date to apply Online: July 2017
To attain more information regarding Maulana Azad National Scholarship then check this Official Link. You are also suggested to bookmark our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get latest notifications against Maulana Azad National Scholarship 2017.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Best Colleges in India||UGC Approved Universities|
|Latest Current Affairs||Entrance Exams In India|
|List Of Top Universities in India||Best Jobs In India|
|Strategies of Personality Development||Golden Rules of Career Success|