Maulana Azad Scholarship
Shri Atal Bihari Vajpayee, Prime Minister of India has launched Maulana Azad National Scholarship scheme at National Conference of Educational & Economic Development of Minorities to encourage the education of the students belonging to the Minority.
To apply for Maulana Azad National Scholarship 2018 UGC-MANF for Minorities, you have to submit Maulana Azad Scholarship Online Application in the month of July 2018. Students, keen to pursue higher education in M. PHIL and PH.D course can apply for this scheme.
Covered Area by Maulana Azad National Scheme for Minority Students!!!
With the help of this Maulana Azad Scholarship 2018 you can get admission in any University / Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission of the UGC Act. Maulana Azad Minority Scheme is integrated as 05 year fellowship for financial support.
In order to get more details regarding Maulana Azad National Scholarship 2018, students are advised to go through the below mentioned page that is well designed by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Maulana Azad Scholarship
Maulana Azad National Fellowship Amount 2018:
Here students can check the complete Admission & tuition fee details available under the scheme of Maulana Azad National Scholarship For Minority Girls 2018.
|Classes||Maulana Azad Scholarship Amount||Two Installments Of Each|
|IX and X||Rs.10000/-||Rs. 5000/-|
|XI and XII||Rs.12000/-||Rs. 6000/-|
Read Out: 7 Reasons Why Scholarships Are Essential
Maulana Azad National Scholarship Scheme 2018 Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates applying for Maulana Azad Scholarship 2018 Application Forms have to ensure the below mentioned eligibility:-
- Candidates belong to any one of the minority category which is mentioned under Section 2 (c) of the National Commission for Minorities Act, 1992.
- Aspirants must be registered for M.PHIL / PH.D courses in University / Academic Institution for regular and full time by rewarding all the terms and conditions of admission of that University / Institution, subject to provisions of the Fellowship as per advertisement of UGC.
- Appliers who belong to minority category students once considered able for the fellowship should not be entitled to benefits under any other source, Central or State Government or any other body like UGC for the same study.
- Minority students for M.PHIL / PH.D who qualify NET/SLET examination would not be able to grant of Maulana Azad National Fellowship.
- If an individual want to grab this award of JRF/ SRF the UGC norms, they would be applicable at pre-M. Phil and pre-Ph. D stage and so on along with concluding 50% as the minimum score at post graduate level.
Do You Know: How To Apply For Education Loan?
The M.PHIL & PH.D course is integrated for 5 years as per the academic criteria in force for selection to PH.D program. The duration of fellowship is as under:-
|Name of the Course||Maximum duration||Admissibility of JRF and SRF|
|M. Phil||2 years||2 Years|
|M.Phil + Ph.D||5 years||2 Years,Remaining 3 years(SRF)|
Check Here: List Of Scholarship In India
Nature of Assistance Available Under Maulana Azad Scholarship Scheme:
Recently Maulana Azad National Scholarship Scheme For Meritorious Girl Students 2018 rate for JRF and SRF will be at par mentioned below. The rate of UGC fellowship as amended from time to time.
|Fellowship||@ Rs.25,000/- p.m. for initial two years (JRF)|
@ Rs.28,000/- p.m. for remaining tenure (SRF)
|Contingency for Arts & Commerce||@ Rs.10, 000/- p.a. for initial two years.|
@ Rs.20, 500/- p.a. for remaining three years
|Contingency for Sciences & Engineering||@ Rs.12, 000/- p.a. for initial two years|
@ Rs.25, 000/- p.a. for remaining three years.
|Departmental assistance||@ Rs.3,000/- p.a. per student to the host institution for providing infrastructure|
|Escorts/Reader Assistance||@ Rs.2,000/- p.m. in cases of physically and visually challenged candidates|
Selection Procedure for Maulana Abul Kalam Azad Scholarship 2018:
Maulana Azad National Fellowship For Minority Community Students will be awarded on the basis of following procedure.
- Parents/guardians annual income.
- The selection of the eligible students will be primarily done on the basis of the lower income criteria.
- Students have to secure at least 50% marks in the previous exam.
- However there is fixed no. of scholarship quota for each State/UTs based upon the population of the minorities in the concentrated area.
Check Here: Great Ways to Win a College Scholarship
Procedure to fill Maulana Azad Scholarship Application Form 2018:
Students can apply for Maulana Azad National Scholarship 2018 available For Meritorious Girl Students by going through the following Process to Fill Online Application Form.
Step1: Go Through Maulana Azad Scholarship Portal
- Students have to go through the Maulana Azad National Scholarship Portal that is scholarship-maef.org
- Now hit the link of “Scheme Guidelines” available at the menu bar on the home page.
- Then you have to read complete Maulana Azad Scholarship Notification 2018 in appropriate manner.
Step2: Check UGC-MANF Maulana Azad Scholarship Status
- Now students are required to come back to the previous page and hit the “Status” tab at the menu bar.
- Students have to enter the required details as mentioned in below image carefully.
- Then hit on “View Application Status” tab and status of the application form will be shown at your computer screen.
Step3: Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship Registration
- Now already registered students are required to come back and hit on “Registered” tab.
- Then hit “Apply for Fresh Application” or “View or Print” under the drop down list.
- Enter asked details in suitable manner and take a preview of the complete details.
- After that, students have to go for further details by pressing “Next” tab.
Step4: Fill Maulana Azad Scholarship Form 2018
- Then enter the required details in Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship Online carefully.
- After that you are required to hit the tab of “Continue” for further procedure.
- Now enter your bank details and occupation of father/ guardian as mentioned below.
- After the completion of address details, you need to hit “Next” tab again.
- Then enter present institution/ school details of the students.
Step5: Upload Documents Required in Hindi / English version
While applying for Maulana Azad National Fellowship 2018, candidates have to upload the following documents also.
- Student Photograph attested by the principal of present school/college.
- Institution Verification Form attested by the principal of present school/college.
- Self-Attested Certificate of Marksheet of previous class as filled in form.
- Income Certificate of parents/guardian to be issued by the Competent Authority declared by the State Govt./UTs Administration. Income certificate in English/Hindi/Regional language. In case the Certificate is in Regional language, then it should be accompanied by self-certified Hindi/English Version.
- Self-declaration of minority community certificate by the student
- Photo copy of the First page of Bank/Postal Account Passbook with, In the name of applicant (either single or joint account with her parents.
- Photo copy of Aadhaar Card of the student.
Step 6: Submission of Maulana Azad National Scholarship Online Application
- In the end of the entering detail in Maulana Azad National Scholarship Application Form, you have to enter captch code.
- Recheck the complete Maulana Azad National Fellowship Online Application 2018.
- Hit the tab for the submission of Maulana Azad National Fellowship Application Form 2018 and take a print out of it for future use.
Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship Last Date: July 2018
Note: In order to grab more details regarding Maulana Azad Scholarship 2018, contenders are required to go through the above mentioned direct link while you can bookmark our portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get latest notifications against Maulana Azad National Scholarship 2018.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Best Colleges in India||UGC Approved Universities|
|Latest Current Affairs||Entrance Exams In India|
|List Of Top Universities in India||UGC Scholarship|
|Strategies of Personality Development||Golden Rules of Career Success|