Maulana Azad Scholarship
Apply for Maulana Azad National Scholarship Scheme from 15th July, 2018 to 15th September, 2018. The Scheme of “Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship” is available only for the girls belonging to Minority Communities.
Prime Minister of India Shri Atal Bihari Vajpayee has introduced MANF Minority Girls Scheme to encourage the education of the students who cannot continue their education due to lack of financial support.
Apply For Maulana Azad National Scholarship 2018 UGC-MANF for Minorities
In order to apply for Maulana Azad National Scheme for Minority Students to get admission in any University / Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission of the UGC Act. You have to go for registration first on scheduled dates which are given above.
Submission of Printed Maulana Azad Scholarship Application will be done till the last date which is 30th September, 2018. In order to get more details regarding Maulana Azad National Scholarship 2018, check this page which is well designed by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Maulana Azad Scholarship
Maulana Azad National Fellowship Amount 2018:
Here students can check the complete Admission & tuition fee details available under the scheme of Maulana Azad National Scholarship For Minority Girls 2018.
|Classes||Maulana Azad Scholarship Amount||Two Installments Of Each|
|IX and X||Rs.10000/-||Rs. 5000/-|
|XI and XII||Rs.12000/-||Rs. 6000/-|
Read Out: 7 Reasons Why Scholarships Are Essential
Maulana Azad National Scholarship Scheme 2018 Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates applying for Maulana Azad Scholarship 2018 Application Forms have to ensure the below mentioned eligibility:-
- Girl students belonging to six notified Minority Communities i.e. Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, Buddhists, Jains and Parsis are eligible.
- Minorities girl students studying in Class 9th to 12th, and have secured at-least 50% marks or equivalent grade in aggregate in previous class.
- Annual income of students parents/guardian from all sources does not exceed Rs. 2.00 lakh.
- Students have to submit the Income certificate of parents/guardian that should be issued by the Competent Authority declared by the State Government/UTs Administration.
Do You Know: How To Apply For Education Loan?
The M.PHIL & PH.D course is integrated for 5 years as per the academic criteria in force for selection to PH.D program. The duration of fellowship is as under:-
|Name of the Course||Maximum duration||Admissibility of JRF and SRF|
|M. Phil||2 years||2 Years|
|M.Phil + Ph.D||5 years||2 Years,Remaining 3 years(SRF)|
Check Here: List Of Scholarship In India
Discontinuation/Cancelation Of Maulana Azad National Scholarship:
Following are the situations of Discontinuation of Maulana Azad Scholarship scheme:
- Any gap of academic session in studies at any time due to any reason; the awarded scholarship may be suspended or cancelled.
- No claim for fresh/renewal of scholarship will be entertained to submit their application in the prescribed time limit.
- If student is found to have obtained scholarship by false statement/certificates.
Mode Of Transfer Of Amount Of MAEF Scholarship:
- Amount of MANF Minority Girls Scholarship Scheme will be credited directly into the Beneficiary bank account through DBT mode.
- There will be no any other mode of payment of amount of scholarship from MAEF like payment of fee, transfer in parents/guardian accounts and payment through cheque/DD are not permissible in any case.
Nature of Assistance Available Under Maulana Azad Scholarship Scheme:
Recently Maulana Azad National Scholarship Scheme For Meritorious Girl Students 2018 rate for JRF and SRF will be at par mentioned below. The rate of UGC fellowship as amended from time to time.
|Fellowship||@ Rs.25,000/- p.m. for initial two years (JRF)|
@ Rs.28,000/- p.m. for remaining tenure (SRF)
|Contingency for Arts & Commerce||@ Rs.10, 000/- p.a. for initial two years.|
@ Rs.20, 500/- p.a. for remaining three years
|Contingency for Sciences & Engineering||@ Rs.12, 000/- p.a. for initial two years|
@ Rs.25, 000/- p.a. for remaining three years.
|Departmental assistance||@ Rs.3,000/- p.a. per student to the host institution for providing infrastructure|
|Escorts/Reader Assistance||@ Rs.2,000/- p.m. in cases of physically and visually challenged candidates|
Selection Procedure for Maulana Abul Kalam Azad Scholarship 2018:
Maulana Azad National Fellowship For Minority Community Students will be awarded on the basis of following procedure.
- Parents/guardians annual income.
- The selection of the eligible students will be primarily done on the basis of the lower income criteria.
- Students have to secure at least 50% marks in the previous exam.
- However there is fixed no. of scholarship quota for each State/UTs based upon the population of the minorities in the concentrated area.
Check Here: Great Ways to Win a College Scholarship
Procedure to fill Maulana Azad Scholarship Application Form 2018:
Students can apply for Maulana Azad National Scholarship 2018 available For Meritorious Girl Students by going through the following Process to Fill Online Application Form.
Step1: Go Through Maulana Azad Scholarship Portal
- Students have to go through the Maulana Azad National Scholarship Portal that is scholarship-maef.org
- Now hit the link of “Scheme Guidelines” available at the menu bar on the home page.
- Then you have to read complete Maulana Azad Scholarship Notification 2018 in appropriate manner.
Step2: Check UGC-MANF Maulana Azad Scholarship Status
- Now students are required to come back to the previous page and hit the “Status” tab at the menu bar.
- Students have to enter the required details as mentioned in below image carefully.
- Then hit on “View Application Status” tab and status of the application form will be shown at your computer screen.
Step3: Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship Registration
- Now already registered students are required to come back and hit on “Registered” tab.
- Then hit “Apply for Fresh Application” or “View or Print” under the drop down list.
- Enter asked details in suitable manner and take a preview of the complete details.
- After that, students have to go for further details by pressing “Next” tab.
Step4: Fill Maulana Azad Scholarship Form 2018
- Then enter the required details in Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship Online carefully.
- After that you are required to hit the tab of “Continue” for further procedure.
- Now enter your bank details and occupation of father/ guardian as mentioned below.
- After the completion of address details, you need to hit “Next” tab again.
- Then enter present institution/ school details of the students.
Step5: Upload Documents Required in Hindi / English version
While applying for Maulana Azad National Fellowship 2018, candidates have to upload the following documents also.
- Student Photograph attested by the principal of present school/college.
- Institution Verification Form attested by the principal of present school/college.
- Self-Attested Certificate of Marksheet of previous class as filled in form.
- Income Certificate of parents/guardian to be issued by the Competent Authority declared by the State Govt./UTs Administration. Income certificate in English/Hindi/Regional language. In case the Certificate is in Regional language, then it should be accompanied by self-certified Hindi/English Version.
- Self-declaration of minority community certificate by the student
- Photo copy of the First page of Bank/Postal Account Passbook with, In the name of applicant (either single or joint account with her parents.
- Photo copy of Aadhaar Card of the student.
Step 6: Submission of Maulana Azad National Scholarship Online Application
- In the end of the entering detail in Maulana Azad National Scholarship Application Form, you have to enter captch code.
- Recheck the complete Maulana Azad National Fellowship Online Application 2018.
- Hit the tab for the submission of Maulana Azad National Fellowship Application Form 2018 and take a print out of it for future use.
- After that, contenders are required to send receipt of printed application forms with relevant documents in the office of MAEF to the given address.
|Search Application Status||Check Here|
|View or Print Application||Check Here|
|Application For Fresh Students||Check Here|
|Maulana Azad National Scholarship Guidelines||Check Here|
to the Secretary & CEO, Maulana Azad Education Foundation,
Maulana Azad Campus, Chelmsford Road,
Opposite New Delhi Railway Station
(Paharganj side), New Delhi-110 055
- Online Registration for scholarship applications: 15th July, 2018 to 15th September, 2018
- Last date for receipt of printed application forms with relevant documents in the office of MAEF: 30th September, 2018
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Best Colleges in India||UGC Approved Universities|
|Latest Current Affairs||Entrance Exams In India|
|List Of Top Universities in India||UGC Scholarship|
|Strategies of Personality Development||Golden Rules of Career Success|