MCD Delhi Recruitment
Municipal Corporation of Delhi has broadcasted job advertisement titled as MCD Delhi Recruitment 2016. Job hunters who want to establish their career under this organization may apply the vacant posts of Senior Resident & Junior Resident. Candidates who fulfill the job eligibility criteria must apply for MCD Vacancy by submitting their application form before the closing date. Willing candidates may stay connected with us through this web portal for getting latest news related to MCD Delhi Recruitment 2017.
Job seekers who are looking for the latest jobs in government sector may appear in Walk-In-Interview which is going to be held on scheduled date and time. Applicants may get more details regarding MCD Jobs from this web page which is well prepared by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
- Senior Resident: 22
- Junior Resident: 12
Required Qualification & Salary Detail:
|Post Name||Essential Qualification||Salary|
|Senior Resident||Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma from recognized University||Rs. 18,750/- with GP of Rs. 6,600/-|
|Junior Resident||Graduate Degree from a recognized University||Rs 15,600/- with GP of Rs. 5,400/-|
Get More Job Options Here:
- Age of applying aspirants should not be more than 40 years for above mentioned posts.
- Age relaxation for reserved category candidates will be applicable as per the GNCTD norms.
Applicants who are going to above mentioned posts, have to pay Rs. 1000/- for general and OBC category and Rs. 500/- for SC/ST as application fee in the form of Bank Draft in the favour of “Commissioner, North Delhi Municipal Corporation”, payable at Delhi. Persons with Disability are exempted from application fee.
Appointment of proficient candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in Interview which is organized by the selection panel of Municipal Corporation of Delhi. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in Interview.
Read Out Below Shared Links For Interview:
How to Apply for MCD Delhi Recruitment:
- Candidates are required to log on official website of organization that is mcdonline.gov.in
- Select the “North Delhi Municipal Corporation” link.
- Now, hit at “Advertisement for Walk-in-interview of Senior Residents & Junior Residents for North DMC Medical College Hindu Rao Hospital” link under “News & Events” section available at the left side of home page.
- You will get the details in the advertisement you need to read the complete advertisement carefully before applying.
- After reading the notification, interested candidates may download the format of application form given at the below section of notification.
- Now, fill the application form with essential details without doing any mistake.
- Candidates may attend the Walk-In-Interview conducted on scheduled date and time.
- Aspirants are required to bring a photo identity card issued by any Government agency (e.g. PAN card, Passport, Driving License, Voter ID etc) at the time of interview.
- Walk-In-Interview venue and date are mentioned below.
G – Block,
Vth Floor Library,
Hindu Rao Hospital,
Delhi – 110007
Latest Jobs in Delhi: Get Details
|Post Name||Date of Walk-In||Time of Walk-In|
|Senior Resident||9th August 2016||
|Senior Resident & Junior Resident||10th August 2016||
Willing aspirants may read the official notification to catch the other details related to MCD Delhi Recruitment 2016. You can book mark this web page www.recruitmentinboxx.com for getting more updates about MCD Delhi Recruitment 2017 by Pressing Ctrl + D.
Advertisement Link: MCD Delhi Recruitment
You May Also Like To Check This Section: