MCD Delhi Recruitment
Municipal Corporation of Delhi has broadcasted a latest career advertisement regarding MCD Delhi Recruitment. The organization invites applications from eligible candidates to fill up 411 vacant posts of counselors. The engagement of counselors in the schools of SDMC is against the vacant posts of primary teachers. Applicants, willing for MCD vacancy may fill their application through online mode before the closing date of submission of application forms that is 30/03/2017. You may know more about MCD Delhi Recruitment 2017 from below section of this page.
Overview of This Page:
|Vacancy Details||Academic Records|
|Age Limitations||Emolument Details|
|Selection Process||How to Apply For MCD Delhi Recruitment|
|Important Dates||Significant Note|
Candidates, who want to do job with Municipal Corporation of Delhi, are required to fill their application forms through online mode before the last date. No manual application will be accepted by the organization. So candidates, willing for MCD jobs, may go through this page and follow the steps mentioned below for applying online. We, the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com have well created the page with all the vital details regarding MDC vacancies.
MCD Delhi Recruitment
- Post name: counselors
- Number of vacancies: 411 vacancies are available for concerned post
Applicants, who are intending to apply for DMC jobs must have Degree of Graduation and Post Graduation or its equivalent from recognized University Or Institution with good academic records.
Get More Job Options Here:
Applicant’s age should not be below then 18 years and upper age will be considered as per organization’s rules.
Download PDF: MCD Delhi Recruitment Notification
Candidates, who will get selected on the post of counselors will get Rs. 9300 – 34800/- and Grade pay of Rs. 4200/- every month. Variable DA will also be paid with salary as per the rules of organization.
Mode of Selection:
Applicant will be selected on the bases of their percentage of marks obtained in written examination and performance in interview which will be organized by recruitment panel as on specified dates.
Best Preparation Tips For Exam/ Interview:
How to apply for MCD Delhi Recruitment:
Applicants can follow some of these steps given below for applying online:
- First of all you need to go through the official web site of Municipal Corporation of Delhi that is www.mcdonline.gov.in.
- Now you have to select “South Delhi Municipal Corporation” link.
- After this you are required to hit on “Advertisement for Engagement of Counselors on contract basis” link which is navigated under section of News & Events at the left side of home page.
- You will get a PDF format in which you can read entire details regarding the recruitment. You must read the detailed information carefully before applying.
- After reading the notification you must tap on “Apply Now” tab.
- Now you will get application format on your computer screen, you must fill the application form in correct manner without doing any mistake.
- After filling application form you must check all the details you have filled in application form and hit non “SUBMIT” tab for final submission.
- Upload your recent photo graph, required documents and signatures.
- After successfully submission you should take a print out of filled application form for future use.
Latest Jobs in Delhi: Get Here
Closing Date for Online Submission of Application Form: 30/03/2017
Applicants are suggested to go through the official website or direct link mentioned above to check rest details regarding MCD Delhi Recruitment 2017. Stay connected with this web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get latest updates about recruitments. Candidates having any problem or query may ask in comment box stated below; we’ll solve your problems as soon as we can.
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|All Govt. Jobs By State||More Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Top Jobs To Apply|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|