Maharishi Dayanand University is providing the admission in UG/PG Programmes. Interested students should check the MDU Admission procedure. To get the admission in MDU programmes, students have to submit their MDU DDE Application form through online mode.
After submitting the MDU application form, candidates have to send their hard copy of print application form before the 01-10-2018. If they couldn’t submit their application form before the last dates then they can submit it with late fee which are mentioned below.
MDU DDE UG/PG Programmes Admission 2018
According to the MDU Admission Procedure, students have to go through the aptitude test and after that shortlisted aspirants will be called for the group discussion. Before applying for MDU DDE UG/PG Programmes Application Form, check the eligibility criteria.
For getting the other details about the MDU Admission 2018-19 go through this page which is created by team member of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Courses Offered by the University:
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A) part, I/II & III
- Bachelor of commerce (b.com) part-I/II & III
- Master of Arts
- Master of Science
- Master of commerce
Must Read: Going For Graduation?-Remember These Things
- Those candidates who are going to fill MDU UG application form should complete their 10+2 from the recognized board.
- To get the admission in PG courses, aspirants should have their graduation degree from the reported university.
To fill the MDU UG/PG application form, aspirants have to pay the application fee that will be fixed by the university.
Mode of Admission:
Candidates will get admission on the basis of their performance in the aptitude test and group discussion.
Also Know: Importance of Master Degree
How to Apply for MDU Admission form:
- First of all you have to visit the official website of university that is www.mdurohtak.ac.in
- Now you need to follow “Admission” section, located in menu bar at the top of home page and hit on “Online Application” link.
- After that you need to hit the link of “Admission Notice Under Distance Learning Programme: 2018-19” and “Information Brochure 2018-19”
- You are advised to read the Prospectus carefully before filling the online Application Form.
- Now you can see the MDU Admission Form on your digital screen, you have to fill online application form in correct manner.
- You must upload your scanned photo and signature along with application.
- After completion of form check form at once and press “Submit” button.
- Now take the print out of Maharshi Dayanand University Admission Form 2018 and attach all required documents and must reach to the concerned Department/ Office within one week of the last date of submission of online application form.
Do You Know: How To Survive First Year Of College
|Admission Schedule||Last Date of generation of bank challan||Last date of submission of challan in Axis bank /PNB bank||Last Date of submission of print copy of form and a copy of bank challan in DDE Office|
|Without late fee||17-09-2018||24-09-2018||01-10-2018|
|With late of Rs.||24-09-2018||01-10-2018||08-10-2018|
|With late fee of Rs. 1000/-||01-10-2018||08-10-2018||15-10-2018|
We have given complete details about the MDU Admission 2018-2019 from this page. For more updates about the same you can check the Official Link.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|MDU Counselling||MDU Rohtak Results|
|MDU Date Sheet||MDU Syllabus|
|MDU DDE Result||MDU Admit Card|
|Student Success Strategies||How To Apply For Education Loan|