Medical Council of India Recruitment
Medical Council of India New Delhi has announced a current a jobs notification related to Medical Council of India Recruitment. Organization intends skilled and career oriented applicants to fill up 42 vacancies of Joint Secretary, Deputy Secretary Medical, Staff Car Driver, Electrician and other various posts. Applicants, who find themselves eligible and interested to apply for Medical Council of India Recruitment 2016 must grab this chance as soon as possible.
Interested candidates need to fill application form on or before the last date that is mentioned below according to the posts. You may attain additional information about MCI Jobs, must check below stated information which is well described by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Medical Council of India Recruitment
|Name of the Posts||No. of the Posts||Age Limit|
|Joint Secretary||02||35 to 45 years|
|Deputy Secretary Medical||04||18 to 27 years.|
|Telephone Operator cum Receptionist||01|
|Lower Division Clerk||20||Not Exceeding 27 years.|
|Staff Car Driver||01||18 to 27 years.|
|Peon||10||40 to 50 years|
Applicants, who are going to apply for Medical Council of India Recruitment, should have passed MBBS Degree / Degree of Graduation / 10th Class / 12th Class / ITI / 08th Class in relevant filed form recognized board / school/ university with good academic records.
To Check more jobs according to qualification: Press Here
Applicants, who are appointed for Deputy Secretary (Medical) post, will get Rs. 15600- 39100/- and Rs. 37400-67000/- for the post of Joint Secretary and for other posts Rs. 5200- 20200/- with different Grade Pay which will be offered by organization.
Manner of Selection:
For the selection of applicants, organization conducts written exam, Skill test or personal interview which will be held on specified date or venue. Applicants, who declared qualify in exam will be called for personal interview.
To Crack Interview, Check Below Tips:
Way to Apply for Medical Council of India Recruitment:
- Firstly, candidates, who are meeting all eligibility criteria and have decided to apply for Medical Council of India Recruitment, should log on to the official website that is www.mciindia.org.
- Now, hit on “Vacancies for Various Posts” link which is given in the section of “Latest News” shown at the right side of the page.
- After choosing that link, read the complete notification carefully and press “Apply Online” link.
- Then, start to fill online application form with whole information in accurate manner and Upload latest passport size photograph and signature (if necessary)
- After completing of all process, press “Submit” button and take a hard copy of it.
- Applicants need to attach all the documents/ testimonials along with application form and containing an envelope which should be super scribed as “Application for the Posts of ………………………” and send it to the below given postal address.
Check Here: Impressive Resume Format
Secretary (I/c.), Medical Council of India,
Pocket-14, Sector-8, Phase – I,
Dwarka, New Delhi – 110077
Get More: Jobs in Delhi
|Last date of Applying online for the post of Joint Secretary||3rd June 2016|
|Last date of Applying online for other posts||30th May 2016.|
|Last date of submission of Application Form for the post of Joint Secretary||13th June 2016|
|Last date of submission of Application Form for others posts||10th June 2016|
Read more details about Medical Council of India Recruitment 2016 through Official Notification. You may subscribe our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com for getting more updates time to time.
Read Medical Council of India Recruitment Advertisement: Download PDF
You May Also Like To Check This Section