Meghalaya PSC Recruitment
A new recruitment advertisement has been issued with reference to Meghalaya PSC Recruitment. Applications are now invited to fill against 50 Jr Co-operative Officer/JM (Gr-III) vacancies as per the released Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2018 Advt.
Willing candidates can now apply for the above mentioned Meghalaya PSC vacancies. The process of application will be conducted through online mode only. The online applications for the Meghalaya PSC Recruitment will be received till 04:59 pm on 10th July, 2018.
More about Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2018 Advt:
Aspirants satisfying the essential requirements in relation to Jr Co-operative Officer/JM (Gr-III) posts can register themselves to fill and submit the online application form. Final selection of the contenders will depend upon their performance in Test/Interview.
Candidates are required to go through the official website of the Meghalaya Public Service Commission for detailed information regarding Meghalaya PSC Recruitment. Scroll down this page designed by the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com to follow the selection procedure for Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2018.
Meghalaya PSC Recruitment
Meghalaya PSC Vacancy Details:
|S. No.||Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|1.||Jr Co-operative Officer||41|
|2.||JM (Judicial Magistrate) Grade III||09|
Essential Qualification Required:
- For Jr Co-operative Officer: The applicant must have a Bachelor Degree in any discipline from a recognized Institution or University.
- For JM (Judicial Magistrate) Grade III: Must have an LLB Degree from a recognized University and also the knowledge of regional languages such as Khasior Jaintia or Garo.
Age Limit for Meghalaya PSC Recruitment:
- For Jr Co-operative Officer: The age of the applying candidates must lie between 18 to 27 years.
- For JM (Judicial Magistrate) Grade III: The age of the applying candidates must not be less than 21 years and not more than 35 years.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit:
- For Jr Co-operative Officer:05 years of Age relaxation is provided to SC/ST candidates.
- For JM (Judicial Magistrate) Grade III: Age relaxation of 03 years is provided to the SC/ST applicants and the upper age limit is relaxable upto 35 years for other.
Pay Scale for Meghalaya PSC jobs:
- For Jr Co-operative Officer: Pay Scale of 37,800/- along with other allowances.
- For JM (Judicial Magistrate) Grade III: Pay Scale of Rs 27700-44770/-pm plus other allowances.
Selection Process for Meghalaya PSC Recruitment:
The final selection of the eligible contendersfor 50 Jr Co-operative Officer/JM (Gr-III) posts in relation to the Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2018 will be done on the basis of any of the following processes:
- Written Examination followed by Personal Interview
- Screening Test -Personal Interview
- Screening Practical Test- Personal Interview
- Preliminary Screening Test- Main Examination- Personal Interview
- Physical Efficiency Test- Preliminary Screening Test- Main Examination- Personal Interview
Best Preparation Tips For Test /Interview:
Application Fee Payment for Meghalaya PSC Recruitment:
Candidates need to pay the following amount as the application fee to apply for Meghalaya PSC vacancies. The payment will be accepted through credit cards, debit cards, ATM cards or Net Banking and e-challan of SBI Accounts only.
|For Jr Co-operative Officer||Rs. 360||Half the amount for SC/ST who are permanent resident of the State of Meghalaya|
|For JM (Judicial Magistrate) Grade III||Rs. 460|
Guidelines to Apply for Meghalaya PSC Jr Co-operative Officer/JM (Gr-III) Recruitment:
- Firstly, switch on to the Log on to Meghalaya Public Service Commission official website that is www.mpsc.nic.in
- Now on the home page of the website, go through the ‘News & Announcement’ section and select the link which says “On behalf of the Government departments concerned, Applications (Online-mode only) are invited from genuine citizens of India who are desirous to apply as per the terms and conditions of this Advertisement for recruitment to the various categories of posts specified ”
- Meghalaya PSC Notification will be displayed on your computer screen, check out the important instructions mentioned in Meghalaya PSC advertisement carefully.
- Ensuring the Qualifications standards, press the “Online Application” tab on the homepage to fill Meghalaya PSC Online Application form.
- Make sure the correct details are entered in Meghalaya PSC Application Form, attach the supporting documents.
- Lastly, submit the application form by pressing “Submit” button and remember to keep a hard copy of it for future requirements.
Last date and Time of Application for Jr Co-operative Officer/JM (Gr-III) posts: Before 04:59 pm on 10th July, 2018
You can go through the official link of MPSC provided above to grab more about Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2018. Be a regular visitor of our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com for further updates with regard to Meghalaya PSC Recruitment.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|State PSC Exam Notification||More Government Jobs|
|Meghalaya PSC Result||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|
|Latest Private Jobs||Latest Walkin Jobs|