|Post Name||Last Date|
|Officer and Assistant Engineer||12/06/2017|
|Assistant Engineer (AE), Assistant Analyst and Assistant Engineer (CEW)||05/05/2017|
Meghalaya PSC Recruitment
Latest career advertisement has been publicized entitled as Meghalaya PSC Recruitment. The organization is willing to hire skilled, capable and eligible candidates on the vacant posts of Officer and Assistant Engineer. Applicants, interested for Meghalaya govt jobs, may apply for this recruitment by applying through online or offline on or before closing date that is 12/06/2017. Candidates can get entire details related to Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2017–2018 by going through below section of this page.
Highlights of this Page:
|Meghalaya PSC Vacancy Details||Eligibility Criteria for Meghalaya govt jobs|
|Age conditions||Salary structure|
|Application charges||Selection Procedure|
|How to apply for Jobs in Meghalaya Public Service Commission||Important Date|
Job hunters, who are searching Jobs in Meghalaya Public Service Commission, can apply for this job by filling Meghalaya PSC Online application form. Candidates must visit this entire page to attain detailed information about Meghalaya PSC Jobs. We, the team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com have well created the page with all vital information. Just have a look and move ahead to grab this jobs opportunity.
Meghalaya PSC Recruitment
Meghalaya PSC Vacancy Details:
|Name of Post||Number of Vacancy|
|Junior Informatics Officer||03|
|Inspector of Legal Metrology||01|
|Cold Chain Officer||01|
|Lower Division Assistant||02|
|Surveyor Grade –II||05|
|Senior Soil & Water Conservation Demonstrator||02|
|Junior Informatics Officer||B.E/B.Tech (Computer Science/Communication &
Electronics or equivalent)
|Assistant Architect||Bachelor of Architecture or equivalent|
|Lecturer||At least 2nd Class Master Degree in Computer
|Inspector of Legal Metrology||Must complete the Basic Training Course at the Indian Institute of Legal Metrology, Ranchi.|
|Foreman||Must be a Matriculate/H.S.L.C/S.S.L.C having
Diploma in Printing Technology.
|Junior Engineer||Diploma in Civil|
Graduate in any discipline
|Cold Chain Officer|
|Lower Division Assistant|
|Draughtsman-II||Diploma in Civil Engineering/Draughtsman/ Surveyor Course.
|Surveyor Grade –II|
|Senior Soil & Water Conservation Demonstrator|
Check out: Latest Jobs by Qualification
- Candidates, who are going to apply for lecturer jobs, their minimum age, must be 18 years and maximum age should be 30 years as on 01/01/2017.
- For the rest posts, applicant’s minimum age should be 18years and maximum age should not be more then 27 years as on 01/01/2017.
- 5 years relaxation is given to those candidates, who belong to SC/ ST categories.
Candidates successfully get selected for the suitable posts will get salary as following:
|Position||Salary (Per Month)|
|Junior Informatics Officer||Rs 17000-33690/-|
|Inspector of Legal Metrology||Rs 14700 – 28760/-|
|Junior Engineer||Rs 14100 – 27510/-|
|Cold Chain Officer|
|Enforcement Inspector||Rs 12000 – 23440/-|
|Lower Division Assistant||Rs 11300 – 22000/-|
|Draughtsman-II||Rs 10600 – 20720/|
|Surveyor Grade –II|
|Senior Soil & Water Conservation Demonstrator||Rs 9900 – 19370/-|
Selection Process for Meghalaya PSC Recruitment:
Candidates will be selected by the recruitment panel through any of the following procedure:
- Typing Speed, English Composition and Stenography Test, in recruitment to post of Typist and Stenographer.
- Screening Test followed by Personal Interview.
- Preliminary Screening Test
- Main Examination
- Personal Interview
Check more selection Techniques to Crack Exam/Interview:
How to Apply for Meghalaya PSC Notification?
Candidates, wants to apply for Meghalaya Public Service Commission Recruitment, can follow below stated steps:
- First of all you need to go through the official website of Meghalaya Public Service Commission that is www.mpsc.nic.in.
- Now you have to hit on “On behalf of the Government departments concerned, Applications (Offline/Online) in the Commission’s prescribed form AF-I are invited from genuine citizens of India who are desirous to apply as per the terms and conditions of this Advertisement for recruitment to the various categories of posts specified in the table below” link, which is navigated under “NEWS & ANOUNCEMENT” section on home page.
- You get PDF format, in which you can find all the details, related to recruitment, you should read it carefully.
- After reading the notification, you need to tap on “Online Application” link, available on home page.
- Fill the application form in correct manner and hit on “Submit” button.
- At last take a print out of filed application form for future references.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
- Read the official advertisement by following up stated steps.
- After reading it you are required to tap “MPSC Application Form” link, available under application section at the left side of Home page.
- Application format will be appeared on your computer screen.
- You must download and fill it in correct manner.
- Application may either sent at Office Counter of MPSC, Office, Headquarter, Shillong or MPSC Cell at Tura, Nongstoin, Jowai, Baghmara, Williamnagar & Nongpoh before the last date.
Closing date for submission of Application form: 12/06/2017
Download PDF: Meghalaya PSC Recruitment
Candidates are suggested to go visit official website of organization to get rest details regarding Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2017–2018. You can also get Meghalaya PSC Notification on official website, which is helpful for you. You must stay in touch with this web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to attain latest updates as we update our pages time to time. Candidates having any query related to this page, May ask in comment box; we’ll solve your problem as soon as we can.
Meghalaya PSC Recruitment
Meghalaya Public Service Commission job advertisement has pronounced recently so apply for Meghalaya PSC Recruitment. Applications are invited through online mode as well as offline mode to fill 17 jobs of Assistant Engineer (AE), Assistant Analyst and Assistant Engineer (CEW). Eligible contenders can take the advantage of this Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2017 advertisement by applying in the same manner as prescribed.
What This Page Includes?
|Available vacancies and Vital Qualification Details||Age Limitations For AE/Analyst Jobs|
|Monthly Salary Details||Application Fee Criteria|
|Hiring Process||Method To Fill Meghalaya PSC Application Form|
|Vital Date To be Noted||Significant Note|
Aspirants who are willing to apply must submit their application through online mode or send the hard copy of filled application form before the last date that is 05/05/2017. For further essential details about www.mpsc.nic.in Recruitment Notification candidates can collect it by scrolling this page as it is designed by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Meghalaya PSC Vacancies and Details of Required Qualification:
|Name of Post||Essential Qualification||No. Of Posts|
|Assistant Engineer||Civil||Graduate Degree in Engineering (Civil / Electrical / Mechanical)||07|
|Assistant Analyst||Hold M.Sc in Chemistry / B.Sc degree in Chemistry||01|
|Assistant Engineer (CEW)||B.E / B.Tech / AMIE in Civil Engineering||01|
Get More Job Options Here:
- Assistant Engineer (CEW) post: 21-30 years
- Remaining Posts: 27 years.
- Upper age limit of 5 years will be given to candidates related to SC/St category as per state of Meghalaya Rules.
Do You Know the Salary Offered to Appointed candidates?
|Post Name||Pay Scale|
|Assistant Engineer||Civil||Rs.17,000 – 33690 /-p.m.|
|Assistant Analyst||Rs.16,300 – 31,860 /-p.m.|
|Assistant Engineer (CEW)||Rs.17,000 – 33690 /-p.m.|
Download PDF File: Meghalaya PSC Recruitment Notification
Application Fee Charges For General/SC/St Categories:
- Assistant Analyst Vacancy: Rs. 350/-
- Remaining Vacancies: Rs. 460/-
Mode of payment:
Applicants who are applying for latest jobs in government sector they can pay this application fee through MPSC Challan/credit card/ debit card/ ATM card/ challan generated from the State Bank Collect portal.
What will be the Selection Method?
- Candidates who are going to apply for Meghalaya PSC Jobs they have to undergone written examination which will be followed by Personal Interview.
- Presentation of aspirants will be taken into consideration and final appointment will be made for vacant government vacancies.
- Those candidates who will finally short listed after both written exam and interview they will be called Personality Test for final selection.
How I Can Apply For Meghalaya Public Service Commission Recruitment?
- Candidates who are going to apply through offline mode they must take their application forms along with MPSC challan (for payment of Fee) from Office Counter of MPSC, Office, Headquarter, Shillong MPSC Cell at Tura, Nongstoin, Jowai, Baghmara, Williamnagar & Nongpoh etc.
- Eligible candidates can also obtained MPSC challan and application form by visiting the official website that is www.mpsc.nic.in.
- After this candidates must hit on “MPSC Application Form” and “MPSC Challan” link which is present on the home page under application section.
- Now download it and fill all the relevant details as prescribed in it.
- After this aspirants must send it to the postal address by attaching all the relevant documents as asked in the advertisement.
Commission’s office at Shillong
- Visitors firstly move to the official website of Meghalaya Public Service Commission that is www.mpsc.nic.in.
- Now on the home page aspirants must press on “Online Application” which is available at left side of home page.
- Now read the entire instructions as prescribed in the notification.
- After this aspirants must press on “Apply Online” link.
- Then candidates will navigate to the new page and you have to fill all the details in the image as indicated below.
- After filling all the details aspirants must press on “ Login” button
- Now fill an online application form and upload all the scanned images of all documents.
- After this candidates must hit on “Submit” button for final submission of application form.
Meghalaya PSC Recruitment: Apply Online
End date to submit online / offline Application: 05/05/2017
Candidates who are willing to apply for Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2017 are advised to build a strong connection with www.recruitmentinboxx.com web portal and read the Officail Notification Very Carefully.
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|PSC Notification||Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|
|Employment News- New Updates||Top Jobs To Apply|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|