Government of Meghalaya is offering Meghalaya Scholarship for SC/ST Students during the current year 2018-19. Applications in prescribed format are invited for award of Meghalaya Boarder Areas Scholarship from willing students who are pursuing Post Matric Studies within or outside the State.
Meghalaya Scholarship Application Form will be available from 17-09-2018 to 23-11-2018. Applicants must follow the below provided steps to download the Post Matric Scholarship Meghalaya Application Form from official website.
Meghalaya Scholarship Last Date-30th Nov 2018!!!
Contenders are required to submit the Meghalaya Post Matric Scholarship Application Form on or before the last date that is 30-11-2018. No application form will be entertained after the specified date.
To get more details regarding Meghalaya Scholarship 2018-2019, you need to check the below structured page which is prepared by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. Must have a look below for Meghalaya Scholarship for SC/ST Students!!!
Meghalaya Post Matric Scholarship Eligibility Criteria:
- The students should be a permanent resident of Meghalaya in Boarder Area.
- He/ She belongs top SC/ ST Community of State of Meghalaya.
- He/ She is pursuing a regular Course of Studies in any recognized Institute.
- His/ her guardian / parents are Citizens of India.
- He/ She is not a repeater of in the same Class for more than once.
- He/ She is not employed in any Service under the Government of any Non-Government establishment.
Read Out: 7 Reasons Why Scholarships Are Essential
How to Download Post Matric Scholarship Meghalaya Application Form?
- Applicants first visit the official website that is megeducation.gov.in to download the application format.
- On the homepage of official website go to “Scholarships” section and hit “Download Forms” link.
- Read the complete advertisement carefully and download the application format.
- Fill the application carefully with all necessary information in an appropriate manner.
- Then attach the entire required document duly verified and certified.
- Keep it in envelop and send it to the address mentioned below.
- Applications not in prescribed format or received after the closing date or not forwarded through the Head of Institution with complete supporting documents are liable to be rejected.
Documents Needed along with Application:
- Attested copy each of the Certificate/Caste Certificate/Marksheet in respect of all Board/University/Annual Examination passed should be attached (Class X and XII Marksheet should be attached)
- Passport size photograph
- Resident Proof & Address
- Income affirmation & another certificate
- Adhaar card
Office of the Director of Higher And Technical Education Meghalaya,
Shillong, Room No. 206 (A)
|Meghalaya Scholarship Scheme Application Form will be available From||17-09-2018 to 23-11-2018|
|Last Date to Submit Application Form||30-11-2018|
For more details regarding Meghalaya Scholarship 2018-2019, you need to hit above provided official link. You can bookmark this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com by pressing Ctrl + D. You can follow us Facebook and Google Plus also. If you have any query or suggestions then feel free to discuss with us in below comment section.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|How To Apply For Education Loan||Entrance Exams In India|
|How to Deposit Fee Online||Student Success Strategies|
|Manner To Apply For Scholarship||How Do I Get College Scholarship|