Directorate of Higher and Technical Education is going to offer Meghalaya Scholarship for those candidates to belong to OBC/SC/ST category. The core objective of providing Meghalaya Pre / Post Matric Umbrella Scheme is to help the candidates who face financial problem and living under the Poverty line. Candidates who are the residential of Meghalaya state and belong to the economically backward class they can avail this opportunity by applying for Meghalaya Scholarship 2018 before the last date.
Before applying for umbrella scholarship, candidates should satisfy with the terms and conditions as specified below. The application process for the scholarship will be started in the month of November. Applicants can fill the application form by following below important instructions. For getting further information about Meghalaya Scholarship scheme you just need to scroll down this page which is well structured by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Meghalaya Scholarship Eligibility Criteria:
- Applicants should belong to Scheduled Tribe.
- Her/his Parents’/Guardian’s income should not be more than Rs. 2.00 lakh per annum for Meghalaya Pre Matric Scholarship.
- She / he should not be getting any other Centrally-funded Meghalaya Post Matric Scholarship / Pre-Matric Scholarship.
- She/ he should be a regular, full time student studying in a Government School or in a School recognized by Govt. or a Central/State Board of Secondary Education
Do You Know: How To Apply For Education Loan
DHTE Meghalaya Scholarship Distribution:
|Level of Study||No. of Scholarship|
|BSc 1st year||215|
|BSc 2nd year||215|
|BSc 3rd year||215|
|MSc 1st year||150|
|MSc 2nd year||150|
Value of Meghalaya Pre/Post Matric Scholarship:
The value of scholarship includes the following for complete duration of the course:-
- Scholarship and other grant
- Additional allowance for applicants with disabilities studying in private un-aided recognized Schools.
- Rates of scholarship and other grant will be as follows:
Scholarship for 10 months (Rs. per month)
Books and Ad hoc Grant (Rs. per annum)
Read More: How to Apply For Scholarship
Annual Parents’/Guardian’s Income:
Meghalaya Scholarships 2018 will be paid to applicants whose parents/guardians’ income from all sources does not exceed Rs. 2, 00,000/- (Rupees two lakh only) per annum
Scope of Scheme:
Scholarship under this Scheme will be available for education in India only and will be rewarded by Government of the State/Union Territory to which the student belongs that is where she/he is domiciled.
Read Also: How To Get A College Scholarship
Selection of Students:
- The selection of the candidate will be done on their class 12 result. The allotment of scholarship is mainly based on merit.
- In the case of a tie, in class 12 percentage between aspirants, English subject will be a tie-breaker else parent’s income will be taken into consideration.
- If the number of the applicants applied for this scholarship scheme exceeds the Physical target, the scholarship will be restricted to that number of student who engaged top slots in the merit list.
How to Fill Meghalaya Scholarship Online Form 2018:
- Candidates are required to visit the official site of National Scholarship Portal that is scholarships.gov.in
- On home page of official site go to “State Schemes” section and follow “Meghalaya” and select the appropriate link related to Pre-Matric / Post Matric Scholarship and hit “Apply” link.
- Fresh candidates can register themselves by hiting on ‘Register Here’ link. Once registered, system will generate a unique Application id in the format ML201718XXXXXXXXX.
- If you have already registered user then login by entering User Name and Password to proceed further.
- Now, fill the form with complete details in an appropriate manner without any mistakes.
- Then you have to upload the scanned photograph and signature and documents along with applications.
- After completion of form, check form at once and press “Submit” button.
Documents Required for Pre/Post Matric Scholarship Meghalaya:
- Student Photo.
- Institution Verification Form.
- Income Certificate: Income Certificate issued by the Competent Authority in the State/UT Government is required
- Declaration of the Student. (
- Religion Certificate: Self Declaration/Certification or Self Attested Community Certificate
DHTE Meghalaya Scholarship Contact Details:
Directorate of Higher and Technical Education,
Important Date to Remember:
Closing Date to Fill Online Registration Form: November 2018
For more details regarding Meghalaya Scholarship 2018, you need to keep in touch with www.recruitmentinboxx.com. If you have any query related to this so you may write your query in a below stated commenting box, we will try to solve your query as soon as possible.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section:
|Latest Scholarships Opportunities in India||Documents Required For Education Loan|
|How To Survive First Year Of College||Entrance Exams In India|
|Career After 12th In India||Why College Attendance is Important|