Merit cum Means Scholarship
Apply now for Merit cum Means Scholarship!! Those students who belong to minority family (Christians, Buddhists, Muslims, Sikhs, Jains and Zoroastrians /Parsis) can apply for MCM Scheme/ Merit Cum Means Scholarship 2018.
This MCM Scholarship Scheme give pecuniary support to the students who are not able to do further studies due to financial issues. To apply for MCM Minority Scholarship, you have to fill the MCM Scholarship Application Form before the last date that is 30-09-2018.
MCM Scheme for Minority Students: Check Below
MBBS/ Medical & Para Medical Courses/ Engineering/ Architecture/ Veterinary Sc. & Animal Husbandry/ Design/ Pharmacy/ CA/CS/ ICWA/ Fashion Technology/ Law/ Management/MCA students are eligible to apply for MCM Minority Scholarship.
For getting further details about Merit cum Means Scholarship 2018-2019, you need to scroll down the whole page which is well updated by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Merit cum Means Scholarship
Objective of MCM scholarship 2018-19:
The objective of the Scheme is to provide financial assistance to the poor and meritorious students belonging to minority communities to enable them to pursue professional and technical courses.
MCM Scholarship Eligibility:
Merit cum Means Scholarship will be awarded to the students who have secured not less than 50% marks or equivalent grade in the previous final examination and the annual income of whose parents/guardians from all sources does not exceed Rs.2.50 lakh.
Read Also: 7 Reasons Why Scholarships Are Essential
Others Qualification Required for MCM Scholarship:
- Students must have to be resident of India as well as West Bengal.
- The family income should not exceed Rs. 250,000 annually.
- The students must have to be admitted in any institution in India to avail this scholarship,
- Aadhaar Number has to be registered with bank account. The scholarship money will directly transferred to this bank account
- Active bank account No
MCM Scholarship Amount Scheme:
- The Merit cum Means Scholarship will be distributed in November (for fresher) & December (for renewal) of this year.
- The amount directly transferred to the candidates account. The scheme will cover other allowances if the student lives in a hostel.
- The MCM Scholarship Amount will be provided RS. 5000-10000/-
Rate Of Scholarship:
|Rate of Scholarship Course Fee||Rs. 20,000/- per annum subject to actuals whichever is less (for both Hosteller & Day Scholar)|
|Maintenance Allowance||Rs. 1,000/- per month* for Hosteller Rs. 500/- per month* for Day Scholar|
|Scholarship for listed institutes||Full course fee is reimbursed for 85 listed Institutes|
MOMA Merit Cum Means Scholarship Renewal:
The Merit Cum Means scholarship, once bestowed, may be renewed during the next academic year of the course on the production of certificate that the student has secured 50% marks in the previous year’s examination.
Documents required while filling MCM scholarship form 2018:
The Documents have to scanned and upload while filling the Merit Cum Means Scholarship Form:
- Student Photo
- Institution Verification Form
- Self-declaration of Income Certificate by the student
- Self-declaration of community by the student
- In case of Fresh: Self Attested Certificate of ‘Previous Academic Mark sheet’ as filled in Form
- In case of Renewal: Self-Attested Certificate of Previous Year Marksheet as filled in the Form.
- Fee Receipt of current course year
- Proof of Bank Account in the name of student
- Aadhaar Card
- Residential Certificate
MCM Scholarship Selection Procedure:
- Reservation for girls: 30% of the scholarship of total students will be made available to girl students, and if in case the required number of eligible girls are not available then the balance scholarships may be distributed to boy candidates.
- The selection of the candidates will be based on merit basis and Preference will be given to the BPL families.
- After the scholarships are approved the state/UT will publish the details of the selected students on the website of state/government/UT concerned
How To Apply For Merit Cum Means Scholarship 2018-19?
- Visit the official website of the organization that is scholarships.gov.in
- On the home page go to the “Ministry of Minority Affairs” section which is located under the “central schemes” section
- After that press the “Merit Cum Means Scholarship for Professional and Technical Courses CS” link over there then press the “apply” link
- If you are new user then press the Register tab and if you have already applied for MCM Scholarship then press the “Login to apply” link
- After that fill the scholarship form with asked details and upload all the required testimonials
- At last hit on submit button and take a printout of application form for future use
MCM Scholarship Last date: 30-09-2018 (for freshers) & July 2019 (for renewal)
Visit the official link to get rest of the details about Merit cum Means Scholarship 2018-19/ MCM for Professional/Technical Courses. Stay in touch with us for getting more updates regarding the same.
Merit cum Means Scholarship
Merit cum Means Scholarship 2018 is the scholarship under Ministry of Minority Affairs to provide financial assistance to the meritorious Minorities students. Applicants can fill MCM Application Form through online mode on or before the last date that is 03-10-2018.
Through Merit cum Means Scholarship 2018 candidates will get the financial aid to pursue their further technical or professional education. After submitting MCM Online Application, candidates have to send the hard copy upto 05th October 2018.
Know About National Means Cum Merit Scholarship
Those students whose parents’ income is less than than Rs. 450000 per annum and that too from all sources are eligible to apply for Merit cum Means Scholarship 2018-19. Those candidates who will not complete the eligibility requirements will not be considered for Merit cum Means Scholarship for Minorities.
Candidates willing to attain more information in regard to the Ministry Of Minority Affairs Merit Cum Means Scholarship and National Means Cum Merit Scholarship Result 2018 can visit this whole page created by team of www.recruitmentinboxx.com
Merit Cum Means Scholarship
Objective Of Merit Cum Means Scholarship:
- Encourage Food Safety amongst the future generation
- Facilitate education for needy and meritorious students in the field of Food Technology/ Microbiology, Nutrition and Home Science
- Strengthen the student connect with SKA
Eligibility for Merit Cum Means Scholarship:
- Indian students who have taken new admission / pursuing Undergraduate Degree programme in Food Technology/ Microbiology, Nutrition and Home Science are eligible for the scholarship
- Students having good academic record but require financial support are also eligible for Merit Cum Means Scholarship 2018
- The student should have cleared all the courses of the concerned semester in the first available chance
- In case of continuing student, he/she must have completed without any break:
- I semester for II semester scholarship;
- I and II semester, for the second year scholarship;
- III and IV semester, for the third year scholarship;
- V and VI semester, for the fourth year scholarship.
- The annual gross income of parents of student from all sources does not exceed Rs. 2,50,000/-
Merit cum Means Scholarship Amount:
C. Amount of Scholarship
- Actual Tuition fees of the Institute / College / Course;
- Allowance for purchase of books / study material;
- Allowance for Hostel accommodation and other related incidental subsistence allowance;
- The number of scholarship to be given will be based upon the number of available funds.
Do You Know: How To Get A College Scholarship?
Calculation of Parental Income:
Income of the applying students must not exceed Rs. 450000 in the preceding financial year of 2017-18. It should includes income from all sources of both parents.
Selection Process For National Merit Cum Means Scholarship:
- First of all the screening process of applications will be done
- Afterwards applications will be placed before the ‘CII FACE – SKA Scholarship Committee’ for consideration
- Final decision of committee will be considered.
Assortment of the candidates for Merit-Cum-Means Scholarship will be calculated by giving weight-age to parental income and merit of student as follows:
- Weight-age of parental income : 40%
- Weight-age of merit of student : 60%
Check Here: List Of More Available Scholarship In India
Steps To Apply For Merit Cum Means Scholarship 2018:
The Ministry Of Minority Affairs invites the Merit Cum Means Scholarship Applications via online mode only. Thus, candidates who want to fill Merit Cum Means Scholarship Form and don’t about the procedure can go through the handy steps as stated below for your ease.
- First of all candidates have to visit the official website of the organization that is www.iitbbs.ac.in
- Now on reaching new page hit on “Students and then hit on Scholarship” link
- After that a new page will get opened on your screen just take your cursor to apply for Merit-Cum-Means Scholarship (Renewal) for the Academic Year 2018-19.
- Now a PDF having details regarding Means Cum Merit Scholarship
- Read all the details given in the scholarship notification
- Afterwards download the application form given along with the scholarship notification
- Fill up the details asked and attach all the required testimonials
- Finally enclose the application into an envelope and send the application to the postal address given below or candidates can also mail the MCM Application Form to the mail address given.
“Executive Director, CII FACE – SKA (Scholarship Scheme), 28 IGSSS Building, 3rd Floor, Lodi Road, New Delhi – 110 003”
Merit Cum Means Scholarship 2018-19 Last Date:
- Last date for submission of Online Applications: 03-10-2018
- Last date for submission of hard copy of online applications: 05-10-2018
On this web page, we have provided information about Merit cum Means Scholarship 2018. Aspirants who want to collect other information they can go through the official link. For obtaining upcoming information you can bookmark this web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com by pressing CTRL+D.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|Documents Required For Education Loan||Entrance Exams In India|
|Manner To Apply For Scholarship||How To Apply For Education Loan|
|How To Survive First Year Of College||Why College Attendance is Important|