Metal and Steel Factory Recruitment
Metal & Steel Factory, Ishapore has circulated a career notification as Metal and Steel Factory Recruitment for filling up 06 Teacher Post. Job seekers who are willing to enhance their career in the teaching sector they can apply for this job vacancy. In order to apply for Metal and Steel Factory Recruitment 2017, candidates are required to attend walk-in interview.
Information Available On This Page:
|Vacancy Name||Educational Qualification|
|Restrictions On Age||Pay Scale Offered|
|Hiring Procedure||Steps Of Applying|
Candidates who have required qualification to get appointed as teacher they must take advantage of this chance. Eligible candidates can participate in walk-in interview on 21st December 2016 at the below mentioned venue. To know the eligibility criteria Of Metal and Steel Factory Ishapore Recruitment, candidates may check out this page completely, which is well customized by the group members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
Metal and Steel Factory Recruitment
Metal And Steel Factory Vacancy:
- Bengali – 05 posts
- Hindi – 01 posts
Aspirants who are willing to grab this opportunity they must have passed Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) and 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education / 4 years Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.) OR Graduation and 2 years Diploma in Elementary Education and Pass in the Teacher Eligibility Test (TET)
More Job Options:
Age of applying candidates should be above than 18 years and must be up to the maximum age limit according to their qualification and experience. The upper age of applying candidates should satisfy the norms of organization.
Metal and Steel Factory Recruitment: Official Notification
Candidates who will be appointed as Teacher they will be paid by Rs. 450/- per day of presence (08 hours, as per School timings) by the organization. Appointed candidates will not entitled for any paid holidays/leaves or absence.
Get More: Latest Jobs In Teaching Sector
Selection Procedure For Metal And Steel Factory Vacancies:
Selection of the applicants will be made on the basis of their performance in walk-in interview. The recruitment panel will take the final decision to recruit the deserving candidates.
Expert Guide: Best Techniques To Crack Interview
How To Apply For Metal & Steel Factory Ishapore Jobs?
- Interested applicants are required to log on to the official web portal of organization i.e. msf.gov.in
- Go to the “Career” section form the left panel of home page and thereafter hit on “Walk-in-Interview for the post of Teacher(Primary) on Contract Basis – 2016-17.”
- A notification will open in the form of pdf.
- Read the complete details and instructions carefully and download the application format.
- Fill the correct details in application form and attach attested copies of all requisite certificates with it.
- Now, go for appearing in the walk-in interview on below mentioned venue.
- Candidates must have to carry this filled in application form, Recent Passport Size Photographs, all original and photocopies of documents at the time of interview.
Metal & Steel Factory,
Check Here: Impressive Resume Format
The walk-in interview will be held on 21st December 2016 at 10.00 am – 12.00 Noon
Applicants may get entire detail regarding said post by hitting on official notification link which is available above on this page. You are advised to stay connected with our web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com to gain latest updates against Metal and Steel Factory Recruitment 2017.
You May Also Like To Check This Section:
|More Government Jobs||Employment News- New Updates|
|Top Jobs To Apply||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|
|Upcoming Jobs By Organization||All Govt. Jobs By State|