Madhyanchal Gramin Bank has depicted a vacancy advertisement regarding mgbank.co.in Recruitment. Online applications are invited by organization for filling up 97 vacancies of Officer in Junior Management Officer Scale-I Cadre posts. Applicants who have qualified Online CWE III for RRBs conducted by IBPS during September/ October 2014 can apply for mgbank.co.in Recruitment 2016. Interested and capable applicants can apply for Jobs in Madhyanchal Gramin Bank by submitting online application form on or earlier than last date which is 15th September 2015.
Candidates must read out full information concerning with mgbank.co.in Recruitment like qualification, age limit, salary package, procedure of selection, how to apply etc which is well mentioned on this page of recruitmentinbox.in.
Officer in Junior Management Officer Scale-I Cadre
No of Post: 97
- Contenders, who are going to apply for the above stated posts, should have qualified in RRBs-CWE-III conducted by IBPS in September/ October 2014.
- Eligibility is to be considered as per RRBs CWE-III Advertisement released by IBPS for Madhyanchal Gramin Bank Recruitment.
The candidates applying for the posts of Officer Scale I are required to possess proficiency in the local language of the State / UT that is ‘HINDI’. For ensuring proficiency in local language, the candidate should have-
- Local language HINDI at 10thStd level OR
- Native language HINDI at 10thStd level OR
- Local language HINDI at any level up to graduation level
Candidates, who are selected for this posts, will get emoluments approximately Rs. Rs. 31350/-per month inclusive of D.A. and H.R.A. at the current rate.
Mode of Selection:
Selection of the aspirants will be based on the basis of performance in RRBs- CWEIII conducted by IBPS in September/ October 2014 and Personal Interview.
Requirement of Documents at Time of Interview:
- Printout of the online application submitted.
- 10th standard / 12th standard / Graduation examination Mark sheet in support of local language for posts of Officer Scale I.
- Attested copy of School leaving certificate or any other document as proof of age acceptable to the Bank.
- Attested copies of Mark sheets / certificates in support of Educational Qualification;
- Attested copy of certificate of Computer Course, as applicable;
- Caste / PWD any other related certificate as applicable.
- Photo identity proof.
- Experience certificate, if applicable
- Any other relevant document
Steps to Apply for mgbank.co.in Recruitment:
- First of all applicants, need to go to the official website that is www.mgbank.co.in.
- Now, hit on the “Recruitment” tab which is given at the homepage of the official website.
- Then, press “Advertisement – Second Round Recruitment Process of Officer Scale I” link and download the official notification.
- Read the complete information and press the ““Apply Online for Second Round Recruitment Process of Officer scale I” link.
- Now, log in with valid registration number which was received by you at the time of CWE RRB III registration
- After that, fill online application with personal details and academic details.
- Upload scanned photograph and signature of requisite size.
- At last, take print out of filled application form and keep it safe for future reference.
|Last Date for Online Registration||15th September 2015|
Candidates must open Official Notification for more mgbank.co.in Recruitment related information.
May be you like to read
|Interview Preparation for Getting a Job||Bank Exam Syllabus|
|Bank Exam Preparation Tips||Bank Salary Structure|
|List of Best Books Bank Clerical||Bank Admit Card|
|Bank PO Model Sample||Bank Specialist Officer Exam Books|
|Bank Exam Study Material||Current Affairs|