Going To Appear in MGIMS entrance exam? Firstly Apply for MGIMS Admission. Keen students who fulfilled all the framed eligibility criteria can apply for MGIMS entrance exam for newest academic session. Online application forms are invited from most interested and deserving contenders. Eligible candidates who wish to take admission for UG and PG courses may fill an application form through online link and submit it before the last date. You can avail this chance by applying for MGIMS Admission 2017 as framed below.
Candidates who have a dream to study in Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences are needed to submit an online application form as it is releases in the month of April 2017. You can scroll down the page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com which is well created by our team members and get the entire highlights about MGIMS admission form.
- Bachelors Degree Courses
- Doctorate of Medicine [M.D]
- Master of Surgery [M.S]
- Post Graduate Diploma
- Doctor Of Podiatric Medicine [D.P.M]
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery
- The aspirants must have possessed class 12th pass certificate of Maharashtra State Higher Secondary Education Board or equivalent examination of any recognized Board.
- The mandatory subjects in 12th are English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- The candidate must have obtained minimum 50 % marks for general applicants.
- 40 % marks for the candidates belong to categories such as SC/ ST/ VJ/ NT/ OBC.
- Applicants’ age must not above 17 years as on 31st December of the year of admission.
- No relaxation is available for any candidate.
Application Form and Fee:
Students can obtain the Prospectus and Application Form with last 6 years model question papers of Physics Chemistry and Biology by paying Rs. 5000/- from the office of the Dean. Fee of form can also be deposited at any branch of State Bank of India (SBI) by Challan.
Read Also: Manner To Pay Fee through Bank Challan
The candidates shall be selected on the basis of performance shown by them in written exam executed by MGIMS. Final merit list will be prepared on the basis of performance of aspirants in the exam.
MGIMS Exam Pattern:
Question paper will completely divided into two sections:
|Ist Section||Multiple choice Questions||Physics
|IInd Section||Long Answer and Short answers type questions|
START: Free Online Test Series
How to Apply for MGIMS Admission?
- Candidate at initial need to visit the official website of Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences (MGIMS) that is www.mgims.ac.in
- Then on the home page, aspirants must select “Admission Instructions” and read all the instruction carefully.
- After reading candidates must hit on “Online” link and fill an online application form.
- Then, upload all the certificates, mark sheet, caste certificates with recent passport size photograph on the space provided in it.
- At last submit this filled application form by pressing “Submit” button.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
MGIMS Wardha Exam Centres:
Important Dates to Be Considered:
|Availability of Prospectus and form||December-March 2017|
|Last date to submit filled application form||3rd week March 2017|
|Admit Card||April, 2017|
|MGIMS entrance exam date||3rd week of April, 2017|
Aspirants must visit the Official Link to get other significant details about MGIMS Admission 2017. You can book mark the page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get instant access and get latest and recent notifications.
You May Also Like To Visit This Section
|Best Colleges in India||List Of Top Universities in India|
|Latest Current Affairs||Entrance Exams In India|
|Scholarship in India||Best Jobs In India|
|How To Survive First Year Of College||Why College Attendance is Important|