Online Employment Notification has professed for filling 4823 posts through MGNREGA Recruitment. Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act has planned to welcome online application forms to fill Accountant, PRS (Panchayat Rojgar Sevak), PTS (Panchayat Takniki Sahayak) jobs. To apply for MGNREGA Recruitment 2017, candidates need to follow the steps framed below.
Get These Details On This Page:
|Name of Position||Qualification Requirements for PRS/PTS Posts|
|Age Limitation For Online Notification||Salary Structure Per Month|
|Appointment Method For MGNREGA Job||Procedure For Filling MGNREGA Online Form|
Applicants who wish to enroll for government jobs and willing to enhance their career to the zenith must submit their filled application form before the last date that is stated below. Moreover, appliers can grasp vital details regarding MGNREGA Notification by scrolling this page of www.recruitmentinboxx.com which is well created by our dedicated team members.
Vital Educational Qualification For MGNREGA Vacancy:
|Post Name||Essential Qualification|
|Panchayat Rojgar Sevak||Passed Intermediate examination and also have certificate of 3 month computer literacy course|
|Accountant||Graduation degree in commerce|
|Panchayat Takniki Sahayak||B.Sc. Degree in Physics / Chemistry / Math’s / Agriculture / Forestry / Degree / Diploma in Engineering|
Get More Job Options:
Do You Know the Age Limit as as on 01/04/2016?
- Lower Age Limit: 21 Years
- Maximum Age Limit: 37 years.
**Upper age relaxation benefits will be provided to BC / EBC category candidates up to 3 years and to SC / ST category up to 5 years as per Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act.
Get Details of Offered Salary To Employees For MGNREGA Jobs:
Appointed appliers for latest jobs in government sector will get an attractive and impressive amount of salary per month from the recruiting organization.
What will be Selection Process For MGNREGA Bihar Recruitment?
Depending on academic merit & performance in written examination followed by interview will be taken into consideration while selecting the candidates. Final selection will be taken by selection committee of Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act.
Best Preparation Tips For Exam/ Interview:
Process To Apply For Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act Recruitment?
- Deserving applicants who are eligible for these government vacancies can go ahead and login the official website that is www.nrega.nic.in
- After this applicants will direct to the home page and candidates have to hit on suitable link.
- After choosing the suitable link a PDF file will be opened and you have to go through it very carefully.
- Now contenders must hit on “apply Online” link to fill MGNREGA application form.
- Contenders must fill the details in the fresh application form appeared on the screen.
- Also, upload all the important certificates/documents in scanned manner as asked in the form.
- Lastly after completion of application form in all respects, appliers should hit on “Submit” button and take a print out it.
Check Here: Process to Fill Online Application Form
Important Dates to Remember:
Closing Date for Submission of filled Application Form: Second Week of February 2017
MGNREGA Recruitment Notice: Check Official Link
Contenders who are willing to apply for MGNREGA Recruitment 2017, they can fetch all the details through Official Link. For attaining updations related to this recruitment notification, appliers are advised to build a strong connection with web portal www.recruitmentinboxx.com.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Sarkari Naukri- Latest Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|Employment News- New Updates||Top Jobs To Apply|
|How to Find a Job Online||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|
|Latest Jobs For Freshers||Get Free Job Alerts On Mail|