Military Hospital Rangapahar Recruitment
Through Military Hospital Rangapahar Recruitment, applications are invited for the Group ‘C’ Civilian Posts from Citizen of India, who are fulfilling the requisite qualifications. Total 08 Posts are vacant for Chowkidar, Ward Sahayika, Washerman and others. Applications complete in all respect along with all requisite documents should be submitted to below given address latest by 12-11-2017 against Military Hospital Rangapahar Recruitment 2017.
The applicant should submit their application to Commanding Officer, 165 Military Hospital, PIN-903165, C/o 99 APO by Registered / Speed Post only. Candidates can scroll down the page to fetch some other details regarding Military Hospital Rangapahar Recruitment 2018 which is well prepared by the team members of www.recruitmentinboxx.com. Please have a look below!!!
Military Hospital Rangapahar Recruitment
Military Hospital Rangapahar Vacancy:
- Contenders must have done Matriculation or equivalent from recognized Board with good academic records for Military Hospital Rangapahar Notification.
- Conversant with the duties of the respective trades with one year’s experience in the trade is desirable for Chowkidar and Safaiwala.
- Experience as a Dai in a family wing of Civil Hospital or three years’ experience in the trade of Dai in Government department is desirable for Ward Sahayika
- Candidates must be able to wash military/ civilian clothes thoroughly well for Washerman for Military Hospital Rangapahar Jobs.
- Applicants should be able to carry out all canvas, textile and leather repair and replacement of the equipment and boots for Boot Repairer
- Applicants must have certificate in the trade from ITI/ recognized Institute for Tinsmith.
Check Out Latest: 10th Class Pass Jobs
Limitation on Age:
- The minimum age of candidates should be 18 Years and maximum age of applicants should be 25 Years as on the closing date for receipt of application.
- Relaxation in Age Limit – Only for ST candidates – five years
Impressive and good amount of salary of Rs. 5200-20200 with Grade Pay of Rs. 1800 / 1900/- will be given to selected candidates.
Method of Selection for Military Hospital Rangapahar Group C Recruitment:
- The selection will be made strictly on the basis of Written Test.
- Final merit will be decided on basis of marks obtained in written test only subject to qualifying in skill/trade test, wherever applicable.
- The question papers of Written Test will be bilingual i.e. English & Hindi.
- However, the questions on the portion of English Language subject will be in English only for Military Hospital Rangapahar Group C Civilian Recruitment.
Process to Apply for Military Hospital Recruitment 2017:
- Willing applicants need to download the application format from the employment newspaper 14 – 20 October 2017.
- Candidates need to write the application on A-size paper and fill it with all necessary information and attach photo copies of required documents.
- Only attested copies of certificates in support of Educational Qualification/Technical Qualification, Experience, Caste, Date of Birth and PH are to be enclosed with the application.
- The candidates must clearly super scribed “Application for the post of …………. (ST or Gen)” on the top of the envelope in Capital letters.. Separate application is required for each post.
- The applicant should submit their application to below given address along with a self addressed envelope duly affixed with postage stamp of Rs. 25/-
To the Commanding Officer,
165 Military Hospital,
PIN-903165, C/o 99 APO
Check Out: More Defence Jobs
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 12-11-2017
Check the Employment News 14 – 20 October 2017 Page No 29 for getting more details regarding Military Hospital Rangapahar Recruitment 2017–2018. Applicants are advised to stay connected with our web portal that is www.recruitmentinboxx.com to get latest updates.
You May Also Like To Check This Section
|Defence Current Affairs||List of Coaching Classes for Police/Defence|
|Latest Police Jobs||More Government Jobs|
|All Govt. Jobs By State||Upcoming Jobs By Organization|